19. FPGA 2012:
Monterey, CA, USA Katherine Compton, Brad L. Hutchings (Eds.):
Proceedings of the ACM/SIGDA 20th International Symposium on Field Programmable Gate Arrays, FPGA 2012, Monterey, California, USA, February 22-24, 2012.
ACM 2012, ISBN 978-1-4503-1155-7
- Anh-Tuan Hoang, Takeshi Fujino:
Intra-masking dual-rail memory on LUT implementation for tamper-resistant AES on FPGA.
- Chih-Hsun Chou, Fong Pong, Nian-Feng Tzeng:
Speedy FPGA-based packet classifiers with low on-chip memory requirements.
- Minxi Jin, Tsutomu Maruyama:
A real-time stereo vision system using a tree-structured dynamic programming on FPGA.
- Scott Bailie, Miriam Leeser:
Incremental clustering applied to radar deinterleaving: a parameterized FPGA implementation.
- Matthias Hinkfoth, Enrico Heinrich, Sebastian Vorköper, Volker Kühn, Ralf Salomon:
X-ORCA: FPGA-based wireless localization in the sub-millimeter range.
- John Curreri, Greg Stitt, Alan D. George:
Communication visualization for bottleneck detection of high-level synthesis applications.
- Michael Papamichael, James C. Hoe:
CONNECT: re-examining conventional wisdom for designing nocs in the context of FPGAs.
- Jeremy Fowers, Greg Brown, Patrick Cooke, Greg Stitt:
A performance and energy comparison of FPGAs, GPUs, and multicores for sliding-window applications.
- Gary Chun Tak Chow, Anson Hong Tak Tse, Qiwei Jin, Wayne Luk, Philip Heng Wai Leong, David B. Thomas:
A mixed precision Monte Carlo methodology for reconfigurable accelerator systems.
- Zefu Dai, Jianwen Zhu:
Saturating the transceiver bandwidth: switch fabric design on FPGAs.
- Jonathan Rose, Jason Luu, Chi Wai Yu, Opal Densmore, Jeffrey Goeders, Andrew Somerville, Kenneth B. Kent, Peter Jamieson, Jason Helge Anderson:
The VTR project: architecture and CAD for FPGAs from verilog to routing.
- Maysam Lavasani, Larry Dennison, Derek Chiou:
Compiling high throughput network processors.
- Nikil Mehta, Raphael Rubin, André DeHon:
Limit study of energy & delay benefits of component-specific routing.
- Warren Wai-Kit Shum, Jason Helge Anderson:
Analyzing and predicting the impact of CAD algorithm noise on FPGA speed performance and power.
- Stefan Hadjis, Andrew Canis, Jason Helge Anderson, Jongsok Choi, Kevin Nam, Stephen Dean Brown, Tomasz S. Czajkowski:
Impact of FPGA architecture on resource sharing in high-level synthesis.
- Qinghong Wu, Kenneth S. McElvain:
A fast discrete placement algorithm for FPGAs.
- Wendi Wang, Bo Duan, Wen Tang, Chunming Zhang, Guangming Tan, Peiheng Zhang, Ninghui Sun:
A coarse-grained stream architecture for cryo-electron microscopy images 3D reconstruction.
- Sameh W. Asaad, Ralph Bellofatto, Bernard Brezzo, Chuck Haymes, Mohit Kapur, Benjamin D. Parker, Thomas Roewer, Proshanta Saha, Todd Takken, José A. Tierno:
A cycle-accurate, cycle-reproducible multi-FPGA system for accelerating multi-core processor simulation.
- Jianwen Chen, Jason Cong, Ming Yan, Yi Zou:
FPGA-accelerated 3D reconstruction using compressive sensing.
- Haoran Li, Youn Sung Park, Zhengya Zhang:
Reconfigurable architecture and automated design flow for rapid FPGA-based LDPC code emulation.
- Nathaniel H. Rollins, Michael J. Wirthlin:
Reliability of a softcore processor in a commercial SRAM-based FPGA.
Tools and abstractions
- Kermin Elliott Fleming, Michael Adler, Michael Pellauer, Angshuman Parashar, Arvind, Joel S. Emer:
Leveraging latency-insensitivity to ease multiple FPGA design.
- David Boland, George A. Constantinides:
A scalable approach for automated precision analysis.
- Samuel Bayliss, George A. Constantinides:
Optimizing SDRAM bandwidth for custom FPGA loop accelerators.
- Robert Kirchgessner, Greg Stitt, Alan D. George, Herman Lam:
VirtualRC: a virtual FPGA platform for applications and tools portability.
Compute engines and run-time systems
- Charles Eric LaForest, Ming G. Liu, Emma Rae Rapati, J. Gregory Steffan:
Multi-ported memories for FPGAs via XOR.
- Charles Eric LaForest, John Gregory Steffan:
OCTAVO: an FPGA-centric processor family.
- Zhiduo Liu, Aaron Severance, Satnam Singh, Guy G. F. Lemieux:
Accelerator compiler for the VENICE vector processor.
- Vincent Mirian, Paul Chow:
FCache: a system for cache coherent processing on FPGAs.
- Hui Yan Cheah, Suhaib A. Fahmy, Douglas L. Maskell, Chidamber Kulkarni:
A lean FPGA soft processor built using a DSP block.
- Lingkan Gong, Oliver Diessel:
Functionally verifying state saving and restoration in dynamically reconfigurable systems.
Poster session 1
- Yupeng Chen, Bertil Schmidt, Douglas L. Maskell:
Accelerating short read mapping on an FPGA (abstract only).
- Mei Wen, Nan Wu, Qianming Yang, Chunyuan Zhang, Liang Zhao:
The masala machine: accelerating thread-intensive and explicit memory management programs with dynamically reconfigurable FPGAs (abstract only).
- Fatemeh Sadat Pourhashemi, Morteza Saheb Zamani:
Timing yield improvement of FPGAs utilizing enhanced architectures and multiple configurations under process variation (abstract only).
- Declan Walsh, Piotr Dudek:
A field programmable array core for image processing (abstract only).
- Sundaram Ananthanarayanan, Chirag Ravishankar, Siddharth Garg, Andrew A. Kennings:
EmPower: FPGA based emulation of dynamic power management algorithms for multi-core systems on chip (abstract only).
Poster session 2
- Jesus Savage, Rodrigo Savage, Marco Morales-Aguirre, Ángel Fernando Kuri Morales:
Adaptive FPGA-based robotics state machine architecture derived with genetic algorithms (abstract only).
- Yong Fu, Chi Wang, Liguang Chen, Jinmei Lai:
A novel full coverage test method for CLBs in FPGA (abstract only).
- André Seffrin, Sorin A. Huss:
Constraint-driven automatic generation of interconnect for partially reconfigurable architectures (abstract only).
- Juinn-Dar Huang, Ya-Shih Huang, Mi-Yu Hsu, Han-Yuan Chang:
Thermal-aware logic block placement for 3D FPGAs considering lateral heat dissipation (abstract only).
- Wei Ting Loke, Yajun Ha:
Power-aware FPGA technology mapping for programmable-VT architectures (abstract only).
- Jason Cong, Bingjun Xiao:
FPGA-RR: an enhanced FPGA architecture with RRAM-based reconfigurable interconnects (abstract only).
Poster session 3
- Proshanta Saha, Chuck Haymes, Ralph Bellofatto, Bernard Brezzo, Mohit Kapur, Sameh W. Asaad:
Efficient in-system RTL verification and debugging using FPGAs (abstract only).
- Chris C. Wang, Guy G. F. Lemieux:
Parallel FPGA placement based on individual LUT placement (abstract only).
- Robin Panda, Scott Hauck:
Dataflow-driven execution control in a coarse-grained reconfigurable array (abstract only).
- S. Alexander Chin, Paul Chow:
OpenCL memory infrastructure for FPGAs (abstract only).
- Colin Yu Lin, Ngai Wong, Hayden Kwok-Hay So:
Operation scheduling and architecture co-synthesis for energy-efficient dataflow computations on FPGAs (abstract only).
Poster session 4
Last update Wed May 22 04:37:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Masahiro Fujita, Hiroaki Yoshida:
Post-silicon debugging targeting electrical errors with patchable controllers (abstract only).
- Berkin Akin, Peter A. Milder, Franz Franchetti, James C. Hoe:
Algorithm and architecture optimization for large size two dimensional discrete fourier transform (abstract only).
- Hugo A. Andrade, Arkadeb Ghosal, Rhishikesh Limaye, Sadia Malik, Newton Petersen, Kaushik Ravindran, Trung N. Tran, Guoqiang Wang, Guang Yang:
Early timing estimation for system-level design using FPGAs (abstract only).
- Yi-Hua E. Yang, Oguzhan Erdem, Viktor K. Prasanna:
Scalable architecture for 135 GBPS IPv6 lookup on FPGA (abstract only).