Montreal, Canada2005 IEEE International Conference on Wireless And Mobile Computing, Networking And Communications, WiMob 2005, Montreal, Canada, August 22-14, 2005, Volume 3.
IEEE 2005, ISBN 0-7803-9181-0
Last update Sat May 18 19:56:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pirro Bracka, Serge Midonnet, Gilles Roussel:
Trajectory based communication in an ad hoc network of robots.
- Saqib R. Chaudhry, A. Al-Khwildi, Y. Casey, Hikmat Aldelou, Hamed S. Al-Raweshidy:
A performance comparison of multi on-demand routing in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Ying Ge, Louise Lamont, Luis Villasenor-Gonzalez:
Hierarchical OLSR - a scalable proactive routing protocol for heterogeneous ad hoc networks.
- Rui Teng, Hiroyuki Morikawa, Tomonori Aoyama:
A low overhead routing protocol for ad hoc networks with global connectivity.
- Harpreet Arora, Lloyd Greenwald, Harish Sethu, John Novatnack:
Synchronization effects in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Natarajan Meghanathan, András Faragó:
An efficient algorithm for the optimal number of route transitions in mobile ad hoc networks.
- V. N. Sastry, P. Supraja:
Location-based associativity routing for MANET.
- Gilbert Chen, Joel W. Branch, Boleslaw K. Szymanski:
Self-selective routing for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Christopher L. Barrett, Martin Drozda, D. Charles Engelhart, V. S. Anil Kumar, Madhav V. Marathe, Monique Morin, S. S. Ravi, James P. Smith:
Understanding protocol performance and robustness of ad hoc networks through structural analysis.
- Mohammed Tarique, Kemal E. Tepe, Mohammad Naserian:
Hierarchical dynamic source routing: passive forwarding node selection for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Jun Liu:
Performance comparison of a beacon-aided source routing protocol to on-demand source-initiated routing protocols.
- Mohammad Naserian, Kemal E. Tepe, Mohammed Tarique:
Routing overhead analysis for reactive routing protocols in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Jernej Polajnar, Tyler Neilson, Xiang Cui, Alex A. Aravind:
Simple and efficient protocols for guaranteed message delivery in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Vinay Kolar, Paul Rogers, Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh:
Route compaction for directional route discovery in MANETs.
- Thomas H. Kunz:
On the inadequacy of MANET routing to efficiently use the wireless capacity.
- Mathieu Deziel, Louise Lamont:
Implementation of an IEEE 802.11 link available bandwidth algorithm to allow cross-layering.
- Paul Rogers, Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh:
Directed broadcast: a MAC level primitive for robust network broadcast.
- Mustafa Özdemir, A. Bruce McDonald:
A queuing theoretic model of ad hoc wireless LANs.
- Kentaro Dobashi, Takeshi Takahashi, Hideyoshi Tominaga:
Adaptive MAC protocol for high-load inter-vehicle communication.
- Lei Guang, Chadi Assi:
Vulnerabilities of ad hoc network routing protocols to MAC misbehavior.
- Paul Rogers, Nael B. Abu-Ghazaleh:
Analysis of micro-level behavior of ad hoc network MAC.
- Haixia Tan, Weilin Zeng, Lichun Bao, Tatsuya Suda:
A unified framework for topology management multi-rate ad hoc networks.
- Abdellatif Ezzouhairi, Alejandro Quintero, Samuel Pierre:
IP configuration in ad hoc networks.
- Timothy K. Forde, Linda Doyle, Donal O'Mahony:
Self-stabilizing network-layer auto-configuration for mobile ad hoc network nodes.
- Paul Gillard, Padmini Vellore, Ramachandran Venkatesan:
BEAN - BitTorrent enabled ad hoc networks.
- Yihai H. Zhang, T. Aaron Gulliver:
Quality of service for ad hoc on-demand distance vector routing.
- Mieso K. Denko:
A reputation-based service differentiation scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- John Novatnack, Lloyd Greenwald, Harpreet Arora:
Evaluating ad hoc routing protocols with respect to quality of service.
- Bin Lu, Udo W. Pooch:
Security in QoS signaling systems for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Yasser L. Morgan, Thomas Kunz:
A proposal for an ad-hoc network QoS gateway.
- Ying Yu, Anjali Agarwal:
A SIP-based multicast framework in MANET.
- Hassan Artail, Haïdar Safa, Samuel Pierre:
Database caching in MANETs based on separation of queries and responses.
- Suhaib A. Obeidat, Sandeep K. S. Gupta:
Towards voice over ad hoc networks: an adaptive scheme for packet voice communications over wireless links.
- Ilker Onat, Ali Miri:
An intrusion detection system for wireless sensor networks.
- G. Lau, M. Jasseemuddin, G. Ravindran:
Proactive neighbor replacement for RAON.
- Bin Tang, Zongheng Zhou, Anand Kashyap, Tzi-cker Chiueh:
An integrated approach for P2P file sharing on multi-hop wireless networks.
- Arash Behzad, Izhak Rubin, Pallavi Chakravarty:
Optimum integrated link scheduling and power control for ad hoc wireless networks.
- Ning Yang, Ravi Sankar:
Effects of cross-layer processing on wireless ad hoc network performance.
- Natarajan Meghanathan, András Faragó:
On the route refresh frequency for on-demand battery life routing in ad hoc networks.
- Yongwei Wang, Mukesh Singhal:
A light-weight solution for selfish nodes problem considering battery status in wireless ad-hoc networks.
- Tianhao Qiu, Ioanis Nikolaidis:
On the potential of hybrid route/relay schemes.
- Waleed Alsalih, Selim G. Akl, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Energy-aware task allocation over MANETs.
- Chia-Cheng Hu, Eric Hsiao-Kuang Wu, Gen-Huey Chen:
Bandwidth-satisfied multicast trees in MANETs.
- Noparut Vanitchanant, John A. Silvester, Virote Vipanunt:
Optimization to multicasting protocol in unidirectional ad-hoc networks.
- Ahmed Hasswa, Mohammad Zulkernine, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Routeguard: an intrusion detection and response system for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Song Guo, Oliver W. W. Yang:
Improving energy efficiency for multicasting in wireless ad-hoc networks with adaptive antennas.
- Uyen Trang Nguyen, Xing Xiong:
Rate-adaptive multicast in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Lawrence Klos, Golden G. Richard III:
Reliable ad hoc group communication using local neighborhoods.
- Hui-Yao An, Ling Zhong, Xicheng Lu, Wei Peng:
A cluster-based multipath dynamic source routing in MANET.
- Ilknur Aydin, Chaiporn Jaikaeo, Chien-Chung Shen:
Quorum-based match-making services for wireless mesh networks.
- A. Shajin Nargunam, M. P. Sebastian:
Fully distributed cluster based routing architecture for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Vincent Bricard-Vieu, Noufissa Mikou:
QoS in MANETs using a mobility prediction-based weighted clustering algorithm.
- Luke Demoracski, Dimiter R. Avresky:
Correctness of fault-tolerant cluster-based beacon vector routing for ad hoc networks.
- Mohammed S. Al-kahtani, Hussein T. Mouftah:
A stable clustering formation infrastructure protocol in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Di Tian, Zhijun Lei, Nicolas D. Georganas:
Tightly integrating activity scheduling for wireless sensor networks.
- Jang-Ping Sheu, Po-Wen Cheng, Kun-Ying Hsieh:
Design and implementation of a smart mobile robot.
- Liqiang Zhang, Qiang Cheng, Yingge Wang, Sherali Zeadally:
Landscape: a high performance distributed positioning scheme for outdoor sensor networks.
- Mihaela Cardei, Jie Wu, Mingming Lu, Mohammad O. Pervaiz:
Maximum network lifetime in wireless sensor networks with adjustable sensing ranges.
- Ramaraju Kalidindi, Rajgopal Kannan:
Energy and deployment aware sensing for wireless sensor networks.
- Kenan Xu, Quanhong Wang, Hossam S. Hassanein, Glen Takahara:
Optimal wireless sensor networks (WSNs) deployment: minimum cost with lifetime constraint.
- Peng Hu, Peilin Hong, Jinsheng Li:
Name resolution in on-demand MANET.
- Tzu-Chiang Chiang, Hsien-Ming Tsai, Yueh-Min Huang:
A partition network model for ad hoc networks.
- Tzu-Chiang Chiang, Po-Yi Wu, Yueh-Min Huang:
A limited flooding scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Ru Li, Xin-min Ye, Jing-lin Shi, Jiang-ming Sun, Hao-hong Wang:
IP addresses auto-configuration in global IP connectivity of mobile ad hoc networks.