Volume 6, Number 1, January 2008
- Yingyue Xu, Hairong Qi:
Mobile agent migration modeling and design for target tracking in wireless sensor networks.
- Geneviève Arboit, Claude Crépeau, Carlton R. Davis, Muthucumaru Maheswaran:
A localized certificate revocation scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hoang Lan Nguyen, Uyen Trang Nguyen:
A study of different types of attacks on multicast in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hung-Yu Chien, Ru-Yu Lin:
Improved ID-based security framework for ad hoc network.
- Illya Stepanov, Kurt Rothermel:
On the impact of a more realistic physical layer on MANET simulations results.
- Roberto Beraldi:
The polarized gossip protocol for path discovery in MANETs.
- Yunxia Chen, Chen-Nee Chuah, Qing Zhao:
Network configuration for optimal utilization efficiency of wireless sensor networks.
- Jason Redi, S. Kolek, K. Manning, Craig Partridge, R. Rosales-Hain, Ram Ramanathan, Isidro Castineyra:
JAVeLEN - An ultra-low energy ad hoc wireless network.
- Ju-Lan Hsu, Izhak Rubin:
Directional random access scheme for mobile ad hoc networking using beamforming antennas.
Volume 6, Number 2, April 2008
- Adarsh Sridhar, Anthony Ephremides:
Energy optimization in wireless broadcasting through power control.
- Lyes Dekar, Hamamache Kheddouci:
A cluster based mobility prediction scheme for ad hoc networks.
- Eylem Ekici, Serdar Vural, Janise McNair, Dawood Al-Abri:
Secure probabilistic location verification in randomly deployed wireless sensor networks.
- Matthew J. Miller, Nitin H. Vaidya:
Ad hoc routing for multilevel power save protocols.
- Xiaolong Huang, Izhak Rubin:
Hybrid mobile backbone network routing with flow control and distance awareness (MBNR-FC/DA).
- Orestis Tsigkas, Fotini-Niovi Pavlidou:
An adaptive medium access control protocol using m-ary tree algorithms for quality-of-service support in single-cell ad hoc networks.
- Björn Scheuermann, Christian Lochert, Martin Mauve:
Implicit hop-by-hop congestion control in wireless multihop networks.
- Vinod Namboodiri, Lixin Gao, Ramakrishna Janaswamy:
Power-efficient topology control for static wireless networks with switched beam directional antennas.
- Pejman Khadivi, Terence D. Todd, Shadrokh Samavi, Hossein Saidi, Dongmei Zhao:
Mobile ad hoc relaying for upward vertical handoff in hybrid WLAN/cellular systems.
Volume 6, Number 3, May 2008
- Xin Liu, R. Srikant:
Asymptotic uniform data-rate guarantees in large wireless networks.
- Issa M. Khalil, Saurabh Bagchi, Ness B. Shroff:
MobiWorp: Mitigation of the wormhole attack in mobile multihop wireless networks.
- Wensheng Zhang, Guohong Cao:
Defending against cache consistency attacks in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Cunqing Hua, Tak-Shing Peter Yum:
Data aggregated maximum lifetime routing for wireless sensor networks.
- Fabrice Theoleyre, Fabrice Valois:
A self-organization structure for hybrid networks.
- Tahiry Razafindralambo, Isabelle Guérin Lassous:
Increasing fairness and efficiency using the MadMac protocol in ad hoc networks.
- Guoqiang Wang, Damla Turgut, Ladislau Bölöni, Yongchang Ji, Dan C. Marinescu:
A MAC layer protocol for wireless networks with asymmetric links.
- Sudha Chinni, Johnson P. Thomas, Gheorghita Ghinea, Zhengming Shen:
Trust model for certificate revocation in ad hoc networks.
- Remi Badonnel, Radu State, Olivier Festor:
Self-configurable fault monitoring in ad-hoc networks.
- Dimitris Vassis, George Kormentzas:
Performance analysis of IEEE 802.11 ad hoc networks in the presence of exposed terminals.
Volume 6, Number 4, June 2008
- Ian F. Akyildiz:
- Shu Du, Ahamed Khan, Santashil PalChaudhuri, Ansley Post, Amit Kumar Saha, Peter Druschel, David B. Johnson, Rudolf H. Riedi:
Safari: A self-organizing, hierarchical architecture for scalable ad hoc networking.
- Ningrinla Marchang, Raja Datta:
Collaborative techniques for intrusion detection in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Daniel W. McClary, Violet R. Syrotiuk, Vincent Lecuire:
Adaptive audio streaming in mobile ad hoc networks using neural networks.
- Gustav J. Jordt, Rusty O. Baldwin, John F. Raquet, Barry E. Mullins:
Energy cost and error performance of range-aware, anchor-free localization algorithms.
- Dijiang Huang, Deep Medhi:
A secure group key management scheme for hierarchical mobile ad hoc networks.
- Anand Patwardhan, Jim Parker, Michaela Iorga, Anupam Joshi, Tom Karygiannis, Yelena Yesha:
Threshold-based intrusion detection in ad hoc networks and secure AODV.
- Brendan Burns, Oliver Brock, Brian Neil Levine:
MORA routing and capacity building in disruption-tolerant networks.
- Mohamed F. Younis, Kemal Akkaya:
Strategies and techniques for node placement in wireless sensor networks: A survey.
Volume 6, Number 5, July 2008
- Zhao Cheng, Wendi B. Heinzelman:
Discovering long lifetime routes in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Avinash Chiganmi, Mehmet Baysan, Kamil Saraç, Ravi Prakash:
Variable power broadcast using local information in ad hoc networks.
- Di Yuan, Joanna Bauer, Dag Haugland:
Minimum-energy broadcast and multicast in wireless networks: An integer programming approach and improved heuristic algorithms.
- Aline Baggio, Koen Langendoen:
Monte Carlo localization for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Alfredo Navarra:
3-Dimensional minimum energy broadcasting problem.
- Natarajan Meghanathan, Andras Farago:
On the stability of paths, Steiner trees and connected dominating sets in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jeffrey E. Wieselthier, Gam D. Nguyen, Anthony Ephremides:
A "Group-Division Multiple Access" framework for channel access to multiple destinations.
- Jun Liu:
Scalable synchronization of clocks in wireless sensor networks.
- Shweta Jain, Samir R. Das:
Exploiting path diversity in the link layer in wireless ad hoc networks.
Volume 6, Number 6, August 2008
- Laura Rosati, Matteo Berioli, Gianluca Reali:
On ant routing algorithms in ad hoc networks with critical connectivity.
- Coskun Cetinkaya, Mehmet Bayram Yildirim:
A short-term fair MAC protocol for WLANs.
- Sabyasachi Roy, Dimitrios Koutsonikolas, Saumitra M. Das, Y. Charlie Hu:
High-throughput multicast routing metrics in wireless mesh networks.
- Zvi Lotker, Alfredo Navarra:
Grid emulation for managing random sensor networks.
- Mauri Kuorilehto, Marko Hännikäinen, Timo D. Hämäläinen:
Rapid design and evaluation framework for wireless sensor networks.
- Antonio Capone, Fabio Martignon, Luigi Fratta:
Directional MAC and routing schemes for power controlled Wireless Mesh Networks with adaptive antennas.
- Ioannis Gragopoulos, Ioannis Tsetsinas, Eirini Karapistoli, Fotini-Niovi Pavlidou:
FP-MAC: A distributed MAC algorithm for 802.15.4-like wireless sensor networks.
- Xudong Wang, Azman Osman Lim:
IEEE 802.11s wireless mesh networks: Framework and challenges.
Volume 6, Number 7, September 2008
- Fei Hu, Meng Jiang, Laura Celentano, Yang Xiao:
Robust medical ad hoc sensor networks (MASN) with wavelet-based ECG data mining.
- Abdelouahid Derhab, Nadjib Badache:
Balancing the tradeoffs between scalability and availability in mobile ad hoc networks with a flat hashing-based location service.
- Joengmin Hwang, Tian He, Yongdae Kim:
Secure localization with phantom node detection.
- Jorge Crichigno, Min-You Wu, Wei Shu:
Protocols and architectures for channel assignment in wireless mesh networks.
- Ossama Younis, Marwan Krunz, Srinivasan Ramasubramanian:
Location-unaware coverage in wireless sensor networks.
- Jiwei Chen, Mario Gerla, Yeng-Zhong Lee, M. Y. Sanadidi:
TCP with delayed ack for wireless networks.
- Jae-Joon Lee, Bhaskar Krishnamachari, C. C. Jay Kuo:
Aging analysis in large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Rehan Akbani, Turgay Korkmaz, G. V. S. Raju:
HEAP: A packet authentication scheme for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Shukor A. Razak, Steven Furnell, Nathan L. Clarke, Phillip J. Brooke:
Friend-assisted intrusion detection and response mechanisms for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Jing Deng, Sergei A. Zuyev:
On search sets of expanding ring search in wireless networks.
Volume 6, Number 8, November 2008 Energy Efficient Design in Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
Last update Sat May 25 15:24:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mark D. Yarvis, Michele Zorzi:
Ad hoc networks: Special issue on energy efficient design in wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Joel Koshy, Ingwar Wirjawan, Raju Pandey, Yann Ramin:
Balancing computation and communication costs: The case for hybrid execution in sensor networks.
- Anthony Rowe, Rahul Mangharam, Raj Rajkumar:
RT-Link: A global time-synchronized link protocol for sensor networks.
- Chuang-Wen You, Polly Huang, Hao-Hua Chu, Yi-Chao Chen, Ji-Rung Chiang, Seng-Yong Lau:
Impact of sensor-enhanced mobility prediction on the design of energy-efficient localization.
- Antonio G. Ruzzelli, Gregory M. P. O'Hare, Raja Jurdak:
MERLIN: Cross-layer integration of MAC and routing for low duty-cycle sensor networks.
- Patrick J. Vincent, Murali Tummala, John C. McEachen:
A new method for distributing power usage across a sensor network.
- Limin Wang, Sandeep S. Kulkarni:
Sacrificing a little coverage can substantially increase network lifetime.
- Yuan Li, Wei Ye, John S. Heidemann, Rohit Kulkarni:
Design and evaluation of network reconfiguration protocols for mostly-off sensor networks.