Volume 12, Numbers 1-2, January - April 1998
- Yue Dong, A. Goh:
An intelligent database for engineering applications.
- Duc Truong Pham, Dervis Karaboga:
Cross breeding in genetic optimisation and its application to fuzzy logic controller design.
- Chee-Keong Kwoh, Duncan Fyfe Gillies:
Probabilistic reasoning and multiple-expert methodology for correlated objective data.
- Rob P. Leger, William J. Garland, W. F. Skip Poehlman:
Fault detection and diagnosis using statistical control charts and artificial neural networks.
- Damien Trentesaux, Christian Tahon, Pierre Ladet:
Hybrid production control approach for JIT scheduling.
- Fushuan Wen, C. S. Chang:
A new approach to fault diagnosis in electrical distribution networks using a genetic algorithm.
- Mike J. Chantler, George Macleod Coghill, Qiang Shen, Roy Leitch:
Selecting tools and techniques for model-based diagnosis.
- Hrishikesh Aradhye, A. Sharif Heger:
Recognizing patterns in information retrieval: a memory-based classifier for inferring relevancy.
- Jürgen Herrmann, Matthias Kloth, Frank Feldkamp:
The role of explanations in an intelligent assistant system.
- Kyung Sam Park, Soung Hie Kim:
Artificial intelligence approaches to determination of CNC machining parameters in manufacturing: a review.
- H. B. Bahar, D. H. Horrocks:
Dynamic weight estimation using an artificial neural network.
Volume 12, Number 3, July 1998
- Zongfu Yan, Mingye Liu, Hantao Song:
The intelligent approach to register-transfer level synthesis.
- Jun H. Jo, John S. Gero:
Space layout planning using an evolutionary approach.
- John S. Gero, Vladimir A. Kazakov:
Evolving design genes in space layout planning problems.
- John P. Wangermann, Robert F. Stengel:
Principled negotiation between intelligent agents: a model for air traffic management.
- Geok See Ng, Harcharan Singh:
Democracy in pattern classifications: combinations of votes from various pattern classifiers.
- Julián Gutiérrez Serrano, Jon A. Elorriaga, Isabel Fernández-Castro, José Ángel Vadillo Zorita, Arantza Díaz de Ilarraza Sánchez:
Intelligent tutoring systems for training of operators for thermal power plants.
- Kürt Meert:
A real-time recurrent learning network structure for data reconciliation.
- Duc Truong Pham, M. F. Sukkar:
A predictor based on adaptive resonance theory.
- R. J. Kuo, P. H. Cohen:
Intelligent tool wear estimation system through artificial neural networks and fuzzy modeling.
- Hwan Jin Choi, Sung Jin Yun, Yung-Hwan Oh:
Robust estimation of discrete hidden Markov model parameters using the entropy-based feature-parameter weighting and source-quantization modeling.
- Adrian A. Hopgood, Heather J. Phillips, Phil D. Picton, Nicholas St. J. Braithwaite:
Fuzzy logic in a blackboard system for controlling plasma deposition processes.
- Hernan Villanueva, Harmeet Lamba:
Operator guidance system for coal washing.
- S. A. Manesis, D. J. Sapidis, R. E. King:
Intelligent control of wastewater treatment plants.
- Padraig Cunningham:
A case study on the use of model-based systems for electronic fault diagnosis.
- Donal Finn, Padraig Cunningham:
Solution reuse for model generation in numerical simulation.
- Kim-Leng Poh:
A knowledge-based guidance system for multi-attribute decision making.
Volume 12, Number 4, October 1998
Last update Fri May 24 19:58:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page