Volume 22, Number 1, February 2008
- M. Taner Eskil, Jon Sticklen, Clark Radcliffe:
The routine design-modular distributed modeling platform for distributed routine design and simulation-based testing of distributed assemblies.
- Somlak Wannarumon, Erik L. J. Bohez, Kittinan Annanon:
Aesthetic evolutionary algorithm for fractal-based user-centered jewelry design.
- M. S. Shunmugam, N. Siva Prasad:
Prediction of stress in fillet portion of spur gears using artificial neural networks.
- Aparna S. Varde, Shuhui Ma, Mohammed Maniruzzaman, David C. Brown, Elke A. Rundensteiner, Richard D. Sisson Jr.:
Comparing mathematical and heuristic approaches for scientific data analysis.
Volume 22, Number 2, March 2008
- Ashok K. Goel, Randall Davis, John S. Gero:
Multimodal design: An overview.
- J. S. Linsey, K. L. Wood, A. B. Markman:
Modality and representation in analogy.
- Prabir Sarkar, Amaresh Chakrabarti:
The effect of representation of triggers on design outcomes.
- Patrick W. Yaner, Ashok K. Goel:
Analogical recognition of shape and structure in design drawings.
- Grazyna Slusarczyk:
A grammar-based multiagent system in dynamic design.
- M. S. Erden, Hitoshi Komoto, Thom J. van Beek, Valentina D'Amelio, E. Echavarria, Tetsuo Tomiyama:
A review of function modeling: Approaches and applications.
Volume 22, Number 3, August 2008
- Lee Spector:
Introduction to the Special Issue on genetic programming for human-competitive designs.
- John R. Koza:
Human-competitive machine invention by means of genetic programming.
- Hod Lipson:
Evolutionary synthesis of kinematic mechanisms.
- Jianjun Hu, Erik D. Goodman, Shaobo Li, Ronald C. Rosenberg:
Automated synthesis of mechanical vibration absorbers using genetic programming.
- Jiachuan Wang, Zhun Fan, Janis P. Terpenny, Erik D. Goodman:
Cooperative body-brain coevolutionary synthesis of mechatronic systems.
- Jason D. Lohn, Gregory Hornby, Derek S. Linden:
Human-competitive evolved antennas.
- John R. Koza, Sameer H. Al-Sakran, Lee W. Jones:
Automated ab initio synthesis of complete designs of four patented optical lens systems by means of genetic programming.
- Lee Spector, Jon Klein:
Machine invention of quantum computing circuits by means of genetic programming.
- Ralf Stadelhofer, Wolfgang Banzhaf, Dieter Suter:
Evolving blackbox quantum algorithms using genetic programming.
Volume 22, Number 4, November 2008
Last update Wed May 22 16:58:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Janet E. Burge, Rob H. Bracewell:
Special Issue: Design Rationale.
- Janet E. Burge:
Design rationale: Researching under uncertainty.
- Suraj Ajit, Derek H. Sleeman, David W. Fowler, David Knott:
Constraint capture and maintenance in engineering design.
- Marco Aurisicchio, Marina Gourtovaia, Rob H. Bracewell, Ken M. Wallace:
How to evaluate reading and interpretation of differently structured engineering design rationales.
- Steven R. Haynes, Paula M. Bach, John M. Carroll:
Scientific design rationale.
- Vassilis Agouridas, Peter Simons:
Antecedence and consequence in design rationale systems.
- Jonas Lindekens, Ann Heylighen:
Chunks, lines, and strategies: A three-component representation to capture and exchange architects' design processes.
- Adriana Pereira de Medeiros, Daniel Schwabe:
Kuaba approach: Integrating formal semantics and design rationale representation to support design reuse.