Volume 175, Number 1, April 2006
- Hossein Jafari, Varsha Daftardar-Gejji:
Revised Adomian decomposition method for solving a system of nonlinear equations.
- Hossein Behforooz:
Approximation by integro cubic splines.
- Steven G. From:
Lower bounds and approximations of the locations of movable singularities of some nonlinear differential equations using parameterized bounded operators.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Majid Jaberi Douraki:
The oscillatory character of the recursive sequence xn+1=(alpha+beta xn-k+1)/(A+Bxn-2k+1).
- A. Ashyralyev, N. Altay:
A note on the well-posedness of the nonlocal boundary value problem for elliptic difference equations.
- Hong Li, Shaorong Sun, Jibin Li:
Bifurcations of travelling wave solutions for the Boussinesq equations.
- Hikmet Caglar, Nazan Caglar, Khaled Elfaituri:
B-spline interpolation compared with finite difference, finite element and finite volume methods which applied to two-point boundary value problems.
- Oluwole Daniel Makinde:
Laminar falling liquid film with variable viscosity along an inclined heated plate.
- G. M. Amiraliyev, Mustafa Kudu, Hakki Duru:
Uniform difference method for a parameterized singular perturbation problem.
- Liping Wu, Chunping Pang:
Travelling wave solutions for the generalized coupled Hirota-Satsuma KdV system.
- Serkan Eryilmaz:
Some results associated with the longest run statistic in a sequence of Markov dependent trials.
- María del Mar Rueda, Silvia González, Antonio Arcos:
A general class of estimators with auxiliary information based on available units.
- Naji Qatanani, Monika Schulz:
Analytical and numerical investigation of the Fredholm integral equation for the heat radiation problem.
- Alev Taskin, Ali Fuat Guneri:
Economic analysis of risky projects by ANNs.
- Biaosong Chen, Liyong Tong, Yuanxian Gu:
Precise time integration for linear two-point boundary value problems.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Fan Wei Meng:
Oscillation results for matrix differential systems with damping.
- M. M. Selim, M. K. Ahmed:
Plane strain deformation of an initially stressed orthotropic elastic medium.
- Stefan Maksay, Diana M. Stoica:
Considerations on modeling some distribution laws.
- S. Effati, H. Roohparvar:
Iterative dynamic programming for solving linear and nonlinear differential equations.
- Ting-Zhu Huang, Guang-hui Cheng, Xiao-yu Cheng:
Modified SOR-type iterative method for Z-matrices.
- Masoud Allame, Behnaz Vatankhahan:
Iteration algorithm for solving Ax.
- Takanori Ide:
Some energy preserving finite element schemes based on the discrete variational derivative method.
- Lakhdar Chiter:
A new sampling method in the DIRECT algorithm.
- Dao-Qing Dai, Pong Chi Yuen:
Wavelet based discriminant analysis for face recognition.
- Zhong-Yun Liu, Hui-Jiong Chen, Han-Dong Cao:
The computation of the principal square roots of centrosymmetric H-matrices.
- Jau-Chuan Ke, Chuen-Horng Lin:
Fuzzy analysis of queueing systems with an unreliable server: A nonlinear programming approach.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Taher Lotfi:
Expansion method for linear integral equations by cardinal B-spline wavelet and Shannon wavelet as bases for obtain Galerkin system.
- Asadollah Aghajani, Amir Moradifam:
Nonexistence of limit cycles in two classes of predator-prey systems.
- Seyed Hamid Reza Pasandideh, Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki:
Multi-response simulation optimization using genetic algorithm within desirability function framework.
- Mohammed Seaïd:
Stable numerical methods for conservation laws with discontinuous flux function.
- Godfrey Saldanha, Sujatha D. Achar:
Symmetric multistep methods with zero phase-lag for periodic initial value problems of second order differential equations.
Volume 175, Number 2, April 2006
Last update Sat May 25 19:34:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ke Wang, Bing Zheng:
Symmetric successive overrelaxation methods for fuzzy linear systems.
- Orhan Dönmez:
Numerical simulation of rotating accretion disk around the Schwarzschild black hole using GRH code.
- Shaher Momani, Khaled Moadi, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
Decomposition method for solving a system of fourth-order obstacle boundary value problems.
- Redouane Qesmi, M. Ait Babram, My Lhassan Hbid:
A Maple program for computing a terms of a center manifold, and element of bifurcations for a class of retarded functional differential equations with Hopf singularity.
- Whye-Teong Ang:
Numerical solution of a non-classical parabolic problem: An integro-differential approach.
- M. P. Ramachandran:
Two-axis euler rotation determination.
- Rui Xu:
A reaction-diffusion predator-prey model with stage structure and nonlocal delay.
- Xingyuan Wang, Peijun Chang:
Research on fractal structure of generalized M-J sets utilized Lyapunov exponents and periodic scanning techniques.
- Basem S. Attili:
Continuation method for computing certain singular points for index-1 differential algebraic equations.
- Xuegui Zhu, Yi Wang, Jianming Zan, Chuanbing Li:
Application of fractal theory in generation and refinement of finite element mesh.
- S. Saha Ray:
A numerical solution of the coupled sine-Gordon equation using the modified decomposition method.
- Sharmishtha Mitra:
A wavelet filtering based analysis of macroeconomic indicators: the Indian evidence.
- Ronghua Li, Hou Yingmin:
Convergence and stability of numerical solutions to SDDEs with Markovian switching.
- Kwong-Sak Leung, I. King, Y. B. Wong:
A probabilistic cooperative-competitive hierarchical model for global optimization.
- Wen-Chuan Lee, Jong-Wuu Wu, Jye-Wei Hsu:
Computational algorithm for inventory model with a service level constraint, lead time demand with the mixture of distributions and controllable negative exponential backorder rate.
- Chi-Ming Lin, Jih-Jeng Huang, Mitsuo Gen, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Recurrent neural network for dynamic portfolio selection.
- Tiegang Fang, Fang Guo, Chia-fon F. Lee:
A new iteration method with cubic convergence to solve nonlinear algebraic equations.
- Zengxin Wei, Guoyin Li, Liqun Qi:
New quasi-Newton methods for unconstrained optimization problems.
- Saeid Abbasbandy, Reza Ezzati:
Newton's method for solving a system of fuzzy nonlinear equations.
- S. Mehdi Hashemi, Mehdi Ghatee, Ebrahim Nasrabadi:
Combinatorial algorithms for the minimum interval cost flow problem.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo, E. Ahmady, N. Ahmady, Kh. Shams Alketaby:
Block Jacobi two-stage method with Gauss-Sidel inner iterations for fuzzy system of linear equations.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, N. Aghazadeh, Mohsen Rabbani:
Numerical solution of second kind Fredholm integral equations system by using a Taylor-series expansion method.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Hesamoddin Derili:
Numerical solution of integral equations by using combination of Spline-collocation method and Lagrange interpolation.
- Mustafa Gülsu:
A finite difference approach for solution of Burgers' equation.
- E. N. Aksan, A. Özdes:
Numerical solution of Korteweg-de Vries equation by Galerkin B-spline finite element method.
- Eyüp Çetin, Seda Tolun Esen:
A weapon-target assignment approach to media allocation.
- H. Saberi Najafi, H. Ghazvini:
Weighted restarting method in the weighted Arnoldi algorithm for computing the eigenvalues of a nonsymmetric matrix.
- Jih-Jeng Huang, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, Chorng-Shyong Ong:
A novel algorithm for dynamic factor analysis.
- Ming Yuchi, Jong-Hwan Kim:
Evolutionary algorithm using feasibility-based grouping for numerical constrained optimization problems.
- Nuran Guzel, Mustafa Bayram:
On the numerical solution of differential-algebraic equations with index-3.
- Christian-Oliver Ewald:
The Malliavin gradient method for the calibration of stochastic dynamical models.
- Zhibin Zeng, Yan Li, Wenxing Zhu:
Partner selection with a due date constraint in virtual enterprises.
- Abdollah Shidfar, R. Pourgholi:
Numerical approximation of solution of an inverse heat conduction problem based on Legendre polynomials.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, Mohammad Izadikhah:
An algorithmic method to extend TOPSIS for decision-making problems with interval data.
- Kuo-Chi Liu:
Numerical simulation for non-linear thermal wave.
- R. K. Mohanty, Swarn Singh:
A new fourth order discretization for singularly perturbed two dimensional non-linear elliptic boundary value problems.
- S. Effati, H. Roohparvar:
The minimization of the fuel costs in the train transportation.
- Yiqin Lin, Yanhua Cao:
A new nonlinear Uzawa algorithm for generalized saddle point problems.
- Zhenkun Huang, Fengde Chen, Xinghua Wang:
A Predator-Prey system with viral infection and anorexia response.
- Xingyuan Wang:
The generalized M sets from a class complex mapping system.
- Bing-Quan Zhang, Qing-Biao Wu, Xing-Guo Luo:
Experimentation with two-step Adomian decomposition method to solve evolution models.
- Gülten Torun, Ülkü (Dinlemez) Ates:
Properties of the far field operator in the inverse conductive scattering problem.
- Qingbiao Wu, Yueqing Zhao:
Third-order convergence theorem by using majorizing function for a modified Newton method in Banach space.
- Ahmed A. El-Enna, M. K. Ahmed, F. A. Abd El-Salam:
Analytical treatment of the relativistic and solar radiation pressure effects on an artificial satellite.
- Juan Peng, Xi-Yan Hu, Lei Zhang:
A kind of inverse eigenvalue problems of Jacobi matrix.
- Mohan K. Kadalbajoo, Ritesh Kumar:
A high resolution total variation diminishing scheme for hyperbolic conservation law and related problems.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram:
Solution of fifth order boundary value problems using nonpolynomial spline technique.
- Carlos Lizama, Humberto Prado:
Singular perturbations of integro-differential equations.
- Zhen Wu, Liyan Zhang:
The corporate optimal portfolio and consumption choice problem in the real project with borrowing rate higher than deposit rate.
- M. A. Tawhid:
On strictly semi-monotone (semi-monotone) properties in nonsmooth functions.
- M. Javidi:
A numerical solution of the generalized Burger's-Huxley equation by pseudospectral method and Darvishi's preconditioning.
- Meral Çetin, Aydin Erar:
A simulation study on classic and robust variable selection in linear regression.
- Jeehyun Lee:
An optimization-based domain decomposition method for parabolic equations.
- Onur Köksoy, Tankut Yalcinoz:
Mean square error criteria to multiresponse process optimization by a new genetic algorithm.
- David W. Weyburne:
A mathematical description of the fluid boundary layer.
- Mohammad Mahdi Hosseini:
Adomian decomposition method with Chebyshev polynomials.
- Luca Bergamaschi, Angeles Martinez, Giorgio Pini:
Parallel preconditioned conjugate gradient optimization of the Rayleigh quotient for the solution of sparse eigenproblems.
- Onur Köksoy:
Multiresponse robust design: Mean square error (MSE) criterion.
- Vu N. Phat:
Global stabilization for linear continuous time-varying systems.
- T. Wei, M. Li:
High order numerical derivatives for one-dimensional scattered noisy data.
- Xiaoshan Zhao, Wei Xu, Shuang Li, Jianwei Shen:
Bifurcations of traveling wave solutions for a class of the generalized Benjamin-Bona-Mahony equation.