Volume 202, Number 1, August 2008
- Miroslav Morhác:
Error-free algorithms to solve special and general discrete systems of linear equations.
- I. Lamiri, A. Ouni:
d-Orthogonality of Hermite type polynomials.
- Zhaolu Tian, Chuanqing Gu:
A numerical algorithm for Lyapunov equations.
- Minghe Pei, Sung Kag Chang:
A quasilinearization method for second-order four-point boundary value problems.
- Hongwei Jiao, Yongqiang Chen:
A note on a deterministic global optimization algorithm.
- S. Raja Balachandar, K. Kannan:
A new polynomial time algorithm for 0-1 multiple knapsack problem based on dominant principles.
- Maria José de Paula Castanho, Laécio Carvalho de Barros, Akebo Yamakami, Laércio Luis Vendite:
Fuzzy expert system: An example in prostate cancer.
- Subuhi Khan, Nader Ali Makboul Hassan:
Generating relations of Tricomi and Hermite-Tricomi functions using Lie algebra representation.
- Said R. Grace, Ravi P. Agarwal, Raffaella Pavani, E. Thandapani:
On the oscillation of certain third order nonlinear functional differential equations.
- Varsha Daftardar-Gejji, Sachin Bhalekar:
Solving multi-term linear and non-linear diffusion-wave equations of fractional order by Adomian decomposition method.
- Li-Tao Zhang, Ting-Zhu Huang, Tongxiang Gu, Xin-Lan Guo:
Convergence of relaxed multisplitting USAOR methods for H-matrices linear systems.
- Jesús Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez:
Positive integer powers of certain tridiagonal matrices.
- Sining Zheng, Lan Qiao:
Non-simultaneous versus simultaneous blow-up for coupled heat equations with positive-negative sources.
- Z. C. Zheng, W. Li:
Numerical stabilities and boundary conditions in time-domain Eulerian simulations of acoustic wave propagations with and without background flow.
- B. Neta:
New third order nonlinear solvers for multiple roots.
- Juan F. Navarro:
Computation of periodic solutions in perturbed second-order ODEs.
- Jae Ug Jeong, Soo Hwan Kim:
Sensitivity analysis for a system of generalized nonlinear mixed quasi-variational inclusions in q-uniformly smooth Banach spaces.
- Yimin Meng, Shangjiang Guo, Lihong Huang:
Convergence dynamics of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with continuously distributed delays.
- Xian-Bao Duan, Yi-Chen Ma, Rui Zhang:
Shape-topology optimization of stokes flow via variational level set method.
- Moawwad E. A. El-Mikkawy:
A fast and reliable algorithm for evaluating nth order pentadiagonal determinants.
- Christodoulos Sophocleous, R. Tracinà:
Differential invariants for quasi-linear and semi-linear wave-type equations.
- Fulong Wang, Yuqing Chen, Donal O'Regan:
Degree theory for (S+) mappings in non-reflexive banach spaces.
- Kamel Al-khaled, Mohammed Al-Refai, Ameen Alawneh:
Traveling wave solutions using the variational method and the tanh method for nonlinear coupled equations.
- Yueqing Zhao, Qingbiao Wu:
Newton-Kantorovich theorem for a family of modified Halley's method under Hölder continuity conditions in Banach space.
- José L. Hueso, Eulalia Martínez, Juan R. Torregrosa:
A note on some three-step iterative methods for nonlinear equations.
- Mithun J. Sharma, Ilkyeong Moon, Hyerim Bae:
Analytic hierarchy process to assess and optimize distribution network.
- Lawrence F. Shampine:
Matlab program for quadrature in 2D.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Solitary wave solutions of the generalized shallow water wave (GSWW) equation by Hirota's method, tanh-coth method and Exp-function method.
- Víctor M. García, Liesner Acevedo, Antonio M. Vidal:
Variants of algebraic wavelet-based multigrid methods: Application to shifted linear systems.
- Zhi-Hua Zhang, Yu-Dong Wu, H. M. Srivastava:
Generalized Vandermonde determinants and mean values.
- Sarah L. Mitchell, T. G. Myers:
Approximate solution methods for one-dimensional solidification from an incoming fluid.
- Nese Dernek, H. M. Srivastava, Osman Yürekli:
Some Parseval-Goldstein type identities involving the FS, 2-transform, the FC, 2-transform and the P4-transform and their applications.
- Iwona Malinowska, Dominik Szynal:
On characterization of certain distributions of kth lower (upper) record values.
- Roman Witula, Damian Slota:
Some phenomenon of the powers of certain tridiagonal and asymmetric matrices.
- Ju H. Park, O. M. Kwon:
Design of state estimator for neural networks of neutral-type.
- Zbigniew Walczak, Vijay Gupta:
A note on the convergence of Baskakov type operators.
- K. Fakhar, Zhenli Xu, Cheng Yi:
Exact solutions of a third grade fluid flow on a porous plate.
- Chi-Chang Wang, Hai-Ping Hu:
Study on monotonicity of boundary value problems of differential equations.
- Dongmei Zhang, Li Yu:
Equivalence of some stability criteria for linear time-delay systems.
- Jae Heon Yun:
A note on three-step iterative method for nonlinear equations.
- G. C. Yang:
New results of Falkner-Skan equation arising in boundary layer theory.
- Xiangfeng Li:
Multiple positive solutions for some four-point boundary value problems with p-Laplacian.
- Marek Galewski:
On the nonlinear elastic beam equation.
Volume 202, Number 2, August 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:01:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rostam K. Saeed, Kawa M. Aziz:
An iterative method with quartic convergence for solving nonlinear equations.
- Ahmed Driss Aiat Hadj, Mohamed Elouafi:
A fast numerical algorithm for the inverse of a tridiagonal and pentadiagonal matrix.
- Abdellatif Moudafi:
On the difference of two maximal monotone operators: Regularization and algorithmic approaches.
- V. P. Ramesh, Mohan K. Kadalbajoo:
Upwind and midpoint upwind difference methods for time-dependent differential difference equations with layer behavior.
- Li Yu, Jiabo Zhang, Yuwu Liao, Jie Ding:
Parameter estimation error bounds for Hammerstein nonlinear finite impulsive response models.
- Jong Yeoul Park, Jum Ran Kang:
Existence, uniqueness and uniform decay for the non-linear degenerate equation with memory condition at the boundary.
- Yali Duan, Ruxun Liu, Yanqun Jiang:
Lattice Boltzmann model for the modified Burgers' equation.
- P. K. Parida, D. K. Gupta:
An improved method for finding multiple roots and it's multiplicity of nonlinear equations in R.
- Jibin Li, Yi Zhang:
Exact travelling wave solutions in a nonlinear elastic rod equation.
- Sungim Whang, Sunmi Lee:
Absorbing boundary conditions for the stationary forced KdV equation.
- M. S. Ismail:
Numerical solution of complex modified Korteweg-de Vries equation by Petrov-Galerkin method.
- Yadong Shang, Jinghong Qin, Yong Huang, Wenjun Yuan:
Abundant exact and explicit solitary wave and periodic wave solutions to the Sharma-Tasso-Olver equation.
- Yuzhen Chen, Xuelin Yong:
Exact solutions to the sine-Gordon-type equations.
- Santanu Saha Ray:
A new approach for the application of Adomian decomposition method for the solution of fractional space diffusion equation with insulated ends.
- Tadeusz Jankowski:
Positive solutions to second order four-point boundary value problems for impulsive differential equations.
- Bui The Anh, Nguyen Khoa Son, Duong Dang Xuan Thanh:
Stability radii of delay difference systems under affine parameter perturbations in infinite dimensional spaces.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Masoud Hajarian:
An iterative algorithm for the reflexive solutions of the generalized coupled Sylvester matrix equations and its optimal approximation.
- Wei Li, Xiaoli Tian:
Numerical solution method for general interval quadratic programming.
- A. De Cezaro, Markus Haltmeier, Antonio Leitão, Otmar Scherzer:
On Steepest-Descent-Kaczmarz methods for regularizing systems of nonlinear ill-posed equations.
- Omar Belhamiti, Rabah Labbas, Keddour Lemrabet, Ahmed Medeghri:
Study of boundary value and transmission problems in the Hölder spaces.
- Mahiéddine Kouche, Nasser-eddine Tatar, Shengqiang Liu:
Permanence and existence of a positive periodic solution to a periodic stage-structured system with infinite delay.
- Xi-Le Zhao, Ting-Zhu Huang:
On the inverse of a general pentadiagonal matrix.
- S. A. Belbas:
Optimal control of Volterra integral equations in two independent variables.
- Wei Jiang, Minggen Cui:
The exact solution and stability analysis for integral equation of third or first kind with singular kernel.
- Paul Georgescu, Hong Zhang, Lansun Chen:
Bifurcation of nontrivial periodic solutions for an impulsively controlled pest management model.
- Hongmin Ren:
A second-derivative-free modified Secant-like method with order 2.732... for unconstrained optimization.
- M. Senthil Kumaran, D. Pandiaraja, B. Mayil Vaganan:
New exact explicit solutions of the generalized KdV equations.
- Zhihao Ge, Minfu Feng, Yinnian He:
A stabilized nonconfirming finite element method based on multiscale enrichment for the stationary Navier-Stokes equations.
- Lihua Mu, Hong Du:
The solution of a parabolic differential equation with non-local boundary conditions in the reproducing kernel space.
- Jingbao Yang, Zhongli Wei:
Positive solutions of nth order m-point boundary value problem.
- Shujing Gao, Lansun Chen, Zhidong Teng:
Hopf bifurcation and global stability for a delayed predator-prey system with stage structure for predator.
- Rongjun Cheng, Hongxia Ge:
The meshless method for a two-dimensional parabolic problem with a source parameter.
- Mohan K. Kadalbajoo, Devendra Kumar:
A non-linear single step explicit scheme for non-linear two-point singularly perturbed boundary value problems via initial value technique.
- Zhikai Jiang, Abdellah Bnouhachem:
A projection-based prediction-correction method for structured monotone variational inequalities.
- Fumiaki Kohsaka, Wataru Takahashi:
Strongly convergent net given by a fixed point theorem for firmly nonexpansive type mappings.
- Shou-qiang Du, Yuan-yuan Chen:
Global convergence of a modified spectral FR conjugate gradient method.
- Zhiyong Si, Xinlong Feng, Abdurishit Abduwali:
The semi-discrete streamline diffusion finite element method for time-dependented convection-diffusion problems.
- Liping Wen, Wansheng Wang, Yuexin Yu:
Dissipativity of theta-methods for a class of nonlinear neutral delay differential equations.
- Alfred Huber:
A note on new solitary and similarity class of solutions of a fourth-order non-linear evolution equation.
- Jesús Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez:
Positive integer powers of complex skew-symmetric circulant matrices.
- Stefan Jebens, Rüdiger Weiner, Helmut Podhaisky, Bernhard A. Schmitt:
Explicit multi-step peer methods for special second-order differential equations.
- Baruch Schneider, Ömer Kavaklioglu:
Poincaré-Bertrand formula on a piecewise Liapunov curve in two-dimensional.
- Na Zhao, Wei Wu:
Convergence of a smoothing-type algorithm for the monotone affine variational inequality problem.
- Duyu Liu, Xinzhi Liu, Shouming Zhong:
Delay-dependent robust stability and control synthesis for uncertain switched neutral systems with mixed delays.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-soliton solutions for the generalized (1+1)-dimensional and the generalized (2+1)-dimensional Ito equations.
- Tomohiro Sogabe:
New algorithms for solving periodic tridiagonal and periodic pentadiagonal linear systems.
- Faruk Yigit:
Approximate analytical and numerical solutions for a two-dimensional Stefan problem.
- Phan T. Nam:
An improved criterion for exponential stability of linear systems with multiple time delays.
- Jesús Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez:
Positive integer powers of complex symmetric circulant matrices.
- Thomas J. Bridges:
Conservation laws in curvilinear coordinates: A short proof of Vinokur's Theorem using differential forms.
- Dhiman Basu:
From third to fourth order variant of Newton's method for simple roots.
- Abdollah Hadi-Vencheh:
Comment on "Inputs/outputs estimation in DEA when some factors are undesirable" [Applied Mathematics and Computation 156 (2004) 19-32].
- A. Pantokratoras:
Comment on "Flow and heat transfer in a micropolar fluid past a stretching surface embedded in a non-Darcian porous medium with a uniform free stream" by Emad M. Abo-Eldahab and Mohamed A. El Aziz [Appl. Math. Computation 162 (2005) 881-899].
- Ji-Bo Wang:
Erratum to: A note on flow shop scheduling problems with a learning effect on no-idle dominant machines [Appl. Math. Computation 184 (2007) 945-949].