Volume 88, Number 1, January 2003
- Gert Hauske, J. Leo van Hemmen:
Online First publication.
- Lance R. Williams, John W. Zweck:
A rotation and translation invariant discrete saliency network.
- Alexander Kaske, Gösta Winberg, Joakim Cöster:
Traveling-wave pattern generator controls movement and organization of sensory feedback in a spinal cord model.
- Alexander Kaske, Gösta Winberg, Joakim Cöster:
Emergence of coherent traveling waves controlling quadruped gaits in a two-dimensional spinal cord model.
- Erez A. Ezrachi:
Computational model of the cockroach escape behavior: winner and losers in a population code.
- Herman van der Kooij, Ron Jacobs, Bart Koopman, Frans C. T. van der Helm:
An alternative approach to synthesizing bipedal walking.
- Christopher D. Mah, Ferdinando A. Mussa-Ivaldi:
Evidence for a specific internal representation of motion-force relationships during object manipulation.
- Amanda R. Bolbecker, Zixi Cheng, Gerald S. Wasserman:
Time versus size: which characteristic of a neural response carries more information?
Volume 88, Number 2, February 2003
- Tiaza Bem, Jean-Marie Cabelguen, Örjan Ekeberg, Sten Grillner:
From swimming to walking: a single basic network for two different behaviors.
- Frédéric Danion, Gregor Schöner, Mark L. Latash, Sheng Li, John P. Scholz, Vladimir M. Zatsiorsky:
A mode hypothesis for finger interaction during multi-finger force-production tasks.
- Ching-Hua Ting, A. Angel, Derek A. Linkens:
Neuronal network modelling of the effects of anaesthetic agents on somatosensory pathways.
- Gin McCollum:
Mathematics reflecting sensorimotor organization.
- John R. Terry, Michael Breakspear:
An improved algorithm for the detection of dynamical interdependence in bivariate time-series.
- M. Anthony Lewis, Ralph Etienne-Cummings, Mitra J. Hartmann, Zi Rong Xu, Avis H. Cohen:
An in silico central pattern generator: silicon oscillator, coupling, entrainment, and physical computation.
- Yoshiyuki Asai, Taishin Nomura, Shunsuke Sato, Akira Tamaki, Yoshimi Matsuo, Isao Mizukura, Kazuo Abe:
A coupled oscillator model of disordered interlimb coordination in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Volume 88, Number 3, March 2003
- Osamu Hoshino, Mei Hong Zheng, Kazuharu Kuroiwa:
Roles of dynamic linkage of stable attractors across cortical networks in recalling long-term memory.
- Yanqing Chen, Douglas A. Nitz:
Use of 'relative-phase' analysis to assess correlation between neuronal spike trains.
- Lothar Kehrer, C. Meinecke:
A space-variant filter model of texture segregation: Parameter adjustment guided by psychophysical data.
- Francesco Ventriglia, Vito Di Maio:
Synaptic fusion pore structure and AMPA receptor activation according to Brownian simulation of glutamate diffusion.
- Nir Kalisman, Gilad Silberberg, Henry Markram:
Deriving physical connectivity from neuronal morphology.
- Mijail Serruya, Nicholas G. Hatsopoulos, Matthew Fellows, Liam Paninski, John P. Donoghue:
Robustness of neuroprosthetic decoding algorithms.
- A. Whitehead, Mikhail I. Rabinovich, Ramón Huerta, Valentin P. Zhigulin, Henry D. I. Abarbanel:
Dynamical synaptic plasticity: a model and connection to some experiments.
- Nicolai Petkov, Michel A. Westenberg:
Suppression of contour perception by band-limited noise and its relation to nonclassical receptive field inhibition.
Volume 88, Number 4, April 2003
- Karen A. Moxon, Greg A. Gerhardt, Maria Gulinello, Lawrence E. Adler:
Inhibitory control of sensory gating in a computer model of the CA3 region of the hippocampus.
- Karen A. Moxon, Greg A. Gerhardt, Lawrence E. Adler:
Dopaminergic modulation of the P50 auditory-evoked potential in a computer model of the CA3 region of the hippocampus: its relationship to sensory gating in schizophrenia.
- Pawel Kudela, Piotr J. Franaszczuk, Gregory K. Bergey:
Changing excitation and inhibition in simulated neural networks: effects on induced bursting behavior.
- Max Suell Dutra, Armando C. de Pina Filho, Vitor F. Romano:
Modeling of a bipedal locomotor using coupled nonlinear oscillators of Van der Pol.
- Arthur J. van Soest, Wouter P. Haenen, Leonard A. Rozendaal:
Stability of bipedal stance: the contribution of cocontraction and spindle feedback.
- Raoul Huys, Andreas Daffertshofer, Peter J. Beek:
Learning to juggle: on the assembly of functional subsystems into a task-specific dynamical organization.
Volume 88, Number 5, May 2003
- Ad Aertsen, Gert Hauske, Minoru Tsukada:
- Martin P. Nawrot, Ad Aertsen, Stefan Rotter:
Elimination of response latency variability in neuronal spike trains.
- Sonja Grün, Alexa Riehle, Markus Diesmann:
Effect of cross-trial nonstationarity on joint-spike events.
- Robert Gütig, Ad Aertsen, Stefan Rotter:
Analysis of higher-order neuronal interactions based on conditional inference.
- F. Grammont, Alexa Riehle:
Spike synchronization and firing rate in a population of motor cortical neurons in relation to movement direction and reaction time.
- Frank W. Ohl, M. Deliano, Henning Scheich, W. J. Freeman:
Early and late patterns of stimulus-related activity in auditory cortex of trained animals.
- Jian-Feng Hu, Yu Liu, Pei-Ji Liang:
Models describing nonlinear interactions in graded neuron synapses.
- Katsunori Kitano, Hiroshi Okamoto, Tomoki Fukai:
Time representing cortical activities: two models inspired by prefrontal persistent activity.
- Carsten Mehring, Ulrich Hehl, Masayoshi Kubo, Markus Diesmann, Ad Aertsen:
Activity dynamics and propagation of synchronous spiking in locally connected random networks.
- Wolfram Erlhagen:
Internal models for visual perception.
Volume 88, Number 6, June 2003
Last update Fri May 17 19:41:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page