Volume 61, Number 1, January 2010 Papers
- Reza Movahed-Khah, Egon Ostrosi, Olivier Garro:
Analysis of interaction dynamics in collaborative and distributed design process.
- Vildan Kocar, Ali Akgunduz:
ADVICE: A virtual environment for Engineering Change Management.
- Janus S. Liang:
A Web-based automotive refrigeration troubleshooting system applying knowledge engineering approach.
- Petri T. Helo, Q. L. Xu, Sami J. Kyllönen, Roger Jianxin Jiao:
Integrated Vehicle Configuration System - Connecting the domains of mass customization.
- Antoine Brière-Côté, Louis Rivest, Alain Desrochers:
Adaptive generic product structure modelling for design reuse in engineer-to-order products.
- Sun Jie, Wen Feng Lu, Han Tong Loh:
Labeling design documents based on operators' consensus - A case study of robotic design.
- Sang C. Park, Minho Chang:
Tool path generation for a surface model with defects.
- Shiyong Lin, Roger J. Narayan, Yuan-Shin Lee:
Hybrid client-server architecture and control techniques for collaborative product development using haptic interfaces.
Volume 61, Number 2, February 2010 Editorial
- Víctor Anaya, Giuseppe Berio, Mounira Harzallah, Patrick Heymans, Raimundas Matulevicius, Andreas L. Opdahl, Hervé Panetto, Maria Jose Verdecho:
The Unified Enterprise Modelling Language - Overview and further work.
- László Monostori, Gábor Erdös, Botond Kádár, Tamás Kis, András Kovács, András Pfeiffer, József Váncza:
Digital enterprise solution for integrated production planning and control.
- Qing Li, Jian Zhou, Qi-Rui Peng, Canqiang Li, Cheng Wang, Jing Wu, Bei-En Shao:
Business processes oriented heterogeneous systems integration platform for networked enterprises.
- David Concha, Javier Espadas, David Romero, Arturo Molina:
The e-HUB evolution: From a Custom Software Architecture to a Software-as-a-Service implementation.
- Georg Weichhart, Thomas Feiner, Christian Stary:
Implementing organisational interoperability - The SUddEN approach.
- Vatcharaphun Rajsiri, Jean-Pierre Lorré, Frédérick Bénaben, Hervé Pingaud:
Knowledge-based system for collaborative process specification.
- Yannick Naudet, Thibaud Latour, Wided Guédria, David Chen:
Towards a systemic formalisation of interoperability.
Volume 61, Number 3, April 2010 Papers
- Chung-Shing Wang, Wei-Hua A. Wang, Man-Ching Lin:
STL rapid prototyping bio-CAD model for CT medical image segmentation.
- Mohamed Khalgui:
NCES-based modelling and CTL-based verification of reconfigurable embedded control systems.
- Lianfeng (Linda) Zhang, Carman K. M. Lee, Qianli Xu:
Towards product customization: An integrated order fulfillment system.
- Yuan-Ping Luh, Chih-Hsing Chu, Chih-Chin Pan:
Data management of green product development with generic modularized product architecture.
- Djilali Idoughi, Moussa Kerkar, Christophe Kolski:
Towards new web services based supervisory systems in complex industrial organizations: Basic principles and case study.
- Gonca Tuncel, Gülgün Alpan:
Risk assessment and management for supply chain networks: A case study.
- Fei Gao, Gang Xiao, Timothy W. Simpson:
Identifying functional modules using generalized directed graphs: Definition and application.
- Gang Hong, Deyi Xue, Yiliu Tu:
Rapid identification of the optimal product configuration and its parameters based on customer-centric product modeling for one-of-a-kind production.
- Andy Johnson, Wen-Chih Chen, Leon F. McGinnis:
Large-scale Internet benchmarking: Technology and application in warehousing operations.
- Dong Zhao, Deyi Xue:
Parametric design with neural network relationships and fuzzy relationships considering uncertainties.
- Chuck C. H. Law, Charlie C. Chen, Bruce J. P. Wu:
Managing the full ERP life-cycle: Considerations of maintenance and support requirements and IT governance practice as integral elements of the formula for successful ERP adoption.
Volume 61, Number 4, May 2010 Editorial
- Kim-Phuong L. Vu, Vanessa Chambers, Beth Creekmur, Dongbin Cho, Robert W. Proctor:
Influence of the Privacy Bird® user agent on user trust of different web sites.
- Sokratis Kartakis, Constantine Stephanidis:
A design-and-play approach to accessible user interface development in Ambient Intelligence environments.
- Sangwon Lee, Richard J. Koubek:
The effects of usability and web design attributes on user preference for e-commerce web sites.
- Xiaowen Fang, Fan Zhao:
Personality and enjoyment of computer game play.
- Beom Suk Jin, Yong Gu Ji:
Usability risk level evaluation for physical user interface of mobile phone.
- Chengyi Liu, Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Fei Gao:
Mobile information search for location-based information.
- Hans-Jörg Bullinger, Wilhelm Bauer, Günter Wenzel, Roland Blach:
Towards user centred design (UCD) in architecture based on immersive virtual environments.
- Juan D. Velásquez, Sang Won Yoon, Shimon Y. Nof:
Computer-based collaborative training for transportation security and emergency response.
Volume 61, Number 5, June 2010 Papers
- Snehamoy Chatterjee, Ashis Bhattacherjee, Biswajit Samanta, Samir Kumar Pal:
Image-based quality monitoring system of limestone ore grades.
- Anders Haug, Lars Hvam, Niels Henrik Mortensen:
A layout technique for class diagrams to be used in product configuration projects.
- Gregor Kandare, Stanislav Strmcnik, Giovanni Godena:
Domain specific model-based development of software for programmable logic controllers.
- K. P. Zhu, Yoke San Wong, Wen Feng Lu, Han Tong Loh:
3D CAD model matching from 2D local invariant features.
- Dongmin Shin, Sun Hur, Hyun Lee, Jingyu Nam, Jae-Yoon Jung:
An analytical model for delivery evaluation of multimodal contents in pervasive computing.
- Yi Yan, Hangping Zhang:
Compiling Ladder Diagram into Instruction List to comply with IEC 61131-3.
- Haiping Zha, Jianmin Wang, Lijie Wen, Chaokun Wang, Jiaguang Sun:
A workflow net similarity measure based on transition adjacency relations.
- Hoo Sang Ko, Heejong Lim, Wootae Jeong, Shimon Y. Nof:
A statistical analysis of interference and effective deployment strategies for facility-specific wireless sensor networks.
- Juan Pedro Muñoz-Gea, Josemaria Malgosa-Sanahuja, Pilar Manzanares-Lopez, Juan Carlos Sanchez-Aarnoutse:
Implementation of traceability using a distributed RFID-based mechanism.
- Virgilio Quintana, Louis Rivest, Robert Pellerin, Frédérick Venne, Fawzi Kheddouci:
Will Model-based Definition replace engineering drawings throughout the product lifecycle? A global perspective from aerospace industry.
- Mohamed-Zied Ouertani, Khadidja Grebici:
Corrigendum to "Supporting conflict management in collaborative design: An approach to assess engineering change impacts" [Computers in Industry 59 (2008) 882-893].
Volume 61, Number 6, August 2010 Editorial
- Giorgio Colombo, Stefano Filippi, Caterina Rizzi, Federico Rotini:
A new design paradigm for the development of custom-fit soft sockets for lower limb prostheses.
- C. K. Au, Y.-S. Ma:
Garment pattern definition, development and application with associative feature approach.
- Chung-Shing Wang:
An analysis and evaluation of fitness for shoe lasts and human feet.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Ya-Tien Tsai, Charlie C. L. Wang, Tsz-Ho Kwok:
Exemplar-based statistical model for semantic parametric design of human body.
- Chang-Suk Cho, Jun-Young Park, Adrian Boeing, Philip Hingston:
An implementation of a garment-fitting simulation system using laser scanned 3D body data.
- Seongah Chin, Kyoung-Yun Kim:
Facial configuration and BMI based personalized face and upper body modeling for customer-oriented wearable product design.
- Yong-Jin Liu, Dongliang Zhang, Matthew Ming-Fai Yuen:
A survey on CAD methods in 3D garment design.
Volume 61, Number 7, September 2010
- Ángel García-Crespo, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua, José Luis López Cuadrado, Juan Miguel Gómez Berbís:
Conceptual model for semantic representation of industrial manufacturing processes.
- Yu-Cheng Lee, Yun Han Chao, Shao-Bin Lin:
Structural approach to design user interface.
- S. K. Kwok, Jacky S. L. Ting, Albert H. C. Tsang, W. B. Lee, Benny C. F. Cheung:
Design and development of a mobile EPC-RFID-based self-validation system (MESS) for product authentication.
- Alexandra Melike Brintrup:
Behaviour adaptation in the multi-agent, multi-objective and multi-role supply chain.
- Yih-Chih Chiou:
Intelligent segmentation method for real-time defect inspection system.
- Yuh-Jen Chen:
Knowledge integration and sharing for collaborative molding product design and process development.
- Juan José Alfaro Saiz, Raúl Rodríguez, Angel Ortiz Bas, Maria Jose Verdecho:
An information architecture for a performance management framework by collaborating SMEs.
- V. B. Sunil, Rupal Agarwal, S. S. Pande:
An approach to recognize interacting features from B-Rep CAD models of prismatic machined parts using a hybrid (graph and rule based) technique.
- Ma Victoria de la Fuente, Lorenzo Ros, Angel Ortiz Bas:
Enterprise modelling methodology for forward and reverse supply chain flows integration.
- Xi Zhang, Wai Ming Tsang, Masahiko Mori, Kazuo Yamazaki:
Automatic 3D model reconstruction of cutting tools from a single camera.
Volume 61, Number 8, October 2010 Editorial
- John G. Breslin, David O'Sullivan, Alexandre Passant, Laurentiu Vasiliu:
Semantic Web computing in industry.
- S. Margret Anouncia, R. Saravanan:
A knowledge model for gray scale image interpretation with emphasis on welding defect classification - An ontology based approach.
- Yevgen Biletskiy, Girish R. Ranganathan:
A semantic approach to a framework for business domain software systems.
- Pieter De Leenheer, Stijn Christiaens, Robert Meersman:
Business semantics management: A case study for competency-centric HRM.
- Tonci Grubic, Ip-Shing Fan:
Supply chain ontology: Review, analysis and synthesis.
- Aristeidis Matsokis, Dimitris Kiritsis:
An ontology-based approach for Product Lifecycle Management.
- Uwe V. Riss, Olaf Grebner, Philip S. Taylor, Ying Du:
Knowledge work support by semantic task management.
Volume 61, Number 9, December 2010 Editorial
Last update Thu May 23 18:25:09 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hans-Henrik Hvolby, Jacques H. Trienekens:
Challenges in business systems integration.
- Thomas Gulledge, Scott Hiroshige, Raj Iyer:
Condition-based Maintenance and the product improvement process.
- C. N. Verdouw, Adrie J. M. Beulens, Jacques H. Trienekens, Tim Verwaart:
Towards dynamic reference information models: Readiness for ICT mass customisation.
- Hans-Henrik Hvolby, Kenn Steger-Jensen:
Technical and industrial issues of Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) systems.
- Y. Li, M. R. Kramer, Adrie J. M. Beulens, Jack G. A. J. van der Vorst:
A framework for early warning and proactive control systems in food supply chain networks.
- Jan Olhager:
The role of the customer order decoupling point in production and supply chain management.
- Peter Nielsen, Izabela Nielsen, Kenn Steger-Jensen:
Analyzing and evaluating product demand interdependencies.