Volume 63, Number 1, January 2012
- Kunpeng Zhu, Yoke San Wong, Han Tong Loh, Wen Feng Lu:
3D CAD model retrieval with perturbed Laplacian spectra.
- Michele Germani, Maura Mengoni, Margherita Peruzzini:
A QFD-based method to support SMEs in benchmarking co-design tools.
- Robert Sitnik, Pawel M. Blaszczyk:
Segmentation of unsorted cloud of points data from full field optical measurement for metrological validation.
- Juha-Miikka Nurmilaakso, Jouni Kauremaa:
Business-to-business integration: Applicability, benefits and barriers in the telecommunications industry.
- Milagros Rolón, Ernesto Martínez:
Agent-based modeling and simulation of an autonomic manufacturing execution system.
- Virgilio Quintana, Louis Rivest, Robert Pellerin, Fawzi Kheddouci:
Re-engineering the Engineering Change Management process for a drawing-less environment.
Volume 63, Number 2, February 2012 Special Issue Editorial Papers
Volume 63, Number 3, April 2012 Papers
- Tomaz Kos, Tomaz Kosar, Marjan Mernik:
Development of data acquisition systems by using a domain-specific modeling language.
- Min Liu, Weiming Shen, Qi Hao, Junwei Yan, Li Bai:
A fuzzy matchmaking approach for Semantic Web Services with application to collaborative material selection.
- Robin Chavanne, Bernard Anselmetti:
Functional tolerancing: Virtual material condition on complex junctions.
- Julio Molleda, Juan L. Carús, Rubén Usamentiaga, Daniel F. García, Juan C. Granda, José L. Rendueles:
A fast and robust decision support system for in-line quality assessment of resistance seam welds in the steelmaking industry.
- François Rousselot, Cecilia Zanni-Merk, Denis Cavallucci:
Towards a formal definition of contradiction in inventive design.
- Marco Cantamessa, Francesca Montagna, Paolo Neirotti:
An empirical analysis of the PLM implementation effects in the aerospace industry.
- Paul Prickett, Ivan Aparicio:
The development of a modified TRIZ Technical System ontology.
- Alex Mason, Andy Shaw, Ahmed Al-Shamma'a:
Peer-to-peer inventory management of returnable transport items: A design science approach.
Volume 63, Number 4, May 2012 Special Issue Editorial Papers
- Sergio Cavalieri, Giuditta Pezzotta:
Product-Service Systems Engineering: State of the art and research challenges.
- Muriati Mukhtar, Mohamed Nazul Ismail, Yazrina Yahya:
A hierarchical classification of co-creation models and techniques to aid in product or service design.
- Hao Li, Yangjian Ji, Xinjian Gu, Guoning Qi, Renzhong Tang:
Module partition process model and method of integrated service product.
- Fumiya Akasaka, Yutaro Nemoto, Koji Kimita, Yoshiki Shimomura:
Development of a knowledge-based design support system for Product-Service Systems.
- Romana Hussain, Helen Lockett, Gokula Vijaykumar Annamalai Vasantha:
A framework to inform PSS Conceptual Design by using system-in-use data.
- Dongmin Zhang, Dachao Hu, Yuchun Xu, Hong Zhang:
A framework for design knowledge management and reuse for Product-Service Systems in construction machinery industry.
- Haihua Zhu, James Gao, Dongbo Li, Dunbing Tang:
A Web-based Product Service System for aerospace maintenance, repair and overhaul services.
- Duncan McFarlane, Rachel Cuthbert:
Modelling information requirements in complex engineering services.
- Marco Garetti, Paolo Rosa, Sergio Terzi:
Life Cycle Simulation for the design of Product-Service Systems.
- Thècle Alix, Gregory Zacharewicz:
Product-service systems scenarios simulation based on G-DEVS/HLA: Generalized discrete event specification/high level architecture.
- Filippo Visintin:
Providing integrated solutions in the professional printing industry: The case of Océ.
Volume 63, Number 5, June 2012 Papers
- Aneesh Zutshi, António Grilo, Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves:
The Business Interoperability Quotient Measurement Model.
- Janus S. Liang:
Generation of automotive troubleshooting configuration system using an ontology-based approach.
- Olivier Kuhn, Thomas Dusch, Parisa Ghodous, Pierre Collet:
Framework for the support of knowledge-based engineering template update.
- Najam A. Anjum, Jenny A. Harding, Robert I. M. Young, Keith Case:
Mediation of foundation ontology based knowledge sources.
- Esma Yahia, Alexis Aubry, Hervé Panetto:
Formal measures for semantic interoperability assessment in cooperative enterprise information systems.
- J. C. Wu, K. Poppa, Ming C. Leu, Xiaoqing Frank Liu:
Integrated function structure and object-oriented design framework.
- Anders Haug, Lars Hvam, Niels Henrik Mortensen:
Definition and evaluation of product configurator development strategies.
- Erica Fernández, Enrique Salomone, Omar Chiotti:
A model driven development approach based on a reference model for predicting disruptive events in a supply process.
- Christian Noon, Ruqin Zhang, Eliot Winer, James Oliver, Brian Gilmore, Jerry Duncan:
A system for rapid creation and assessment of conceptual large vehicle designs using immersive virtual reality.
- Ju-Yeon Lee, Hyoung Seok Kang, Gun Yeon Kim, Sang Do Noh:
Concurrent material flow analysis by P3R-driven modeling and simulation in PLM.
- Laurent Tapie, Kwamiwi Bernardin Mawussi, Alain Bernard:
Topological model for machining of parts with complex shapes.
Volume 63, Number 6, August 2012
- Yong Zeng, Lingyu Wang:
Secure collaboration in design and supply chain management.
- Yong Zeng, Lingyu Wang, Xiaoguang Deng, Xinlin Cao, Nafisa Khundker:
Secure collaboration in global design and supply chain environment: Problem analysis and literature review.
- Rolando Trujillo-Rasua, Agusti Solanas, Pablo A. Pérez-Martínez, Josep Domingo-Ferrer:
Predictive protocol for the scalable identification of RFID tags through collaborative readers.
- Jie Shi, Yingjiu Li, Wei He, Darren Sim:
SecTTS: A secure track & trace system for RFID-enabled supply chains.
- Ikjune Kim, Jaechul Lee, Duhwan Mun, Hongbae Jun, Jinsang Hwang, Jeong Tae Kim, Soonhung Han:
Securing design checking service for the regulation-based product design.
- Yung-I. Lin, Kai-Wen Tien, Chih-Hsing Chu:
Multi-agent hierarchical negotiation based on augmented price schedules decomposition for distributed design.
- Chun Wang, Farnaz Dargahi, Mohammad Fozlul Haque Bhuiyan:
On the tradeoff between privacy and efficiency: A bidding mechanism for scheduling non-commercial services.
- Simon Li, Mehrnaz Mirhosseini:
A matrix-based modularization approach for supporting secure collaboration in parametric design.
- Xiaoguang Deng, Gregory Huet, Suo Tan, Clement Fortin:
Product decomposition using design structure matrix for intellectual property protection in supply chain outsourcing.
Volume 63, Number 7, September 2012 Papers
- Sihem Mallek, Nicolas Daclin, Vincent Chapurlat:
The application of interoperability requirement specification and verification to collaborative processes in industry.
- Michel Lutz, Xavier Boucher, Olivier Roustant:
Information Technologies capacity planning in manufacturing systems: Proposition for a modelling process and application in the semiconductor industry.
- Evandro Leonardo Silva Teixeira, Benny Tjahjono, Sadek Crisóstomo Absi Alfaro:
A novel framework to link Prognostics and Health Management and Product-Service Systems using online simulation.
- H. Q. Huang, P. Y. Mok, Y. L. Kwok, J. S. Au:
Block pattern generation: From parameterizing human bodies to fit feature-aligned and flattenable 3D garments.
- Bulut Aslan, Mark Stevenson, Linda C. Hendry:
Enterprise Resource Planning systems: An assessment of applicability to Make-To-Order companies.
- Philippe Rauffet, Catherine Da Cunha, Alain Bernard:
Conceptual model and IT system for organizational capability management.
- H. K. Mebatsion, J. Paliwal:
Machine vision based automatic separation of touching convex shaped objects.
Volume 63, Number 8, October 2012
- Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves, Keith Popplewell, António Grilo:
Sustainable interoperability: The future of Internet based industrial enterprises.
- Muqi Wulan, Dobrila Petrovic:
A fuzzy logic based system for risk analysis and evaluation within enterprise collaborations.
- Nicolas Figay, Parisa Ghodous, Malik Khalfallah, Mahmoud Barhamgi:
Interoperability framework for dynamic manufacturing networks.
- Aymen Kamoun, Saïd Tazi, Khalil Drira:
FADYRCOS, a semantic interoperability framework for collaborative model-based dynamic reconfiguration of networked services.
- Johan Ullberg, Pontus Johnson, Markus Buschle:
A language for interoperability modeling and prediction.
- Mario Lezoche, Esma Yahia, Alexis Aubry, Hervé Panetto, Milan Zdravkovic:
Conceptualising and structuring semantics in cooperative enterprise information systems models.
- Andrej Tibaut, Branko Kaucic, Danijel Rebolj:
A standardised approach for sustainable interoperability between public transport passenger information systems.
- Selma Khouri, Ilyès Boukhari, Ladjel Bellatreche, Eric Sardet, Stéphane Jean, Michael Baron:
Ontology-based structured web data warehouses for sustainable interoperability: requirement modeling, design methodology and tool.
- Kevin Nagorny, Armando W. Colombo, Uwe Schmidtmann:
A service- and multi-agent-oriented manufacturing automation architecture: An IEC 62264 level 2 compliant implementation.
- Anne-Françoise Cutting-Decelle, J. L. Barraud, Bert Veenendaal, Robert I. M. Young:
Production information interoperability over the Internet: A standardised data acquisition tool developed for industrial enterprises.
- Lars Taxén:
Sustainable enterprise interoperability from the Activity Domain Theory perspective.
- Yves Ducq, David Chen, Guy Doumeingts:
A contribution of system theory to sustainable enterprise interoperability science base.
- Fenareti Lampathaki, Sotirios Koussouris, Carlos Agostinho, Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves, Yannis Charalabidis, John E. Psarras:
Infusing scientific foundations into Enterprise Interoperability.
Volume 63, Number 9, December 2012 Papers
- Ahmed Awad, Sherif Sakr:
On efficient processing of BPMN-Q queries.
- Amel Jaoua, Michel Gamache, Diane Riopel:
Specification of an intelligent simulation-based real time control architecture: Application to truck control system.
- Sungyol Song, Jeongsam Yang, Namhyuk Kim:
Development of a BIM-based structural framework optimization and simulation system for building construction.
- Tzu-An Chiang, Rajkumar Roy:
An intelligent benchmark-based design for environment system for derivative electronic product development.
- Benjamin Fabian, Steffen Kunz, Marcel Konnegen, Sebastian Müller, Oliver Günther:
Access control for semantic data federations in industrial product-lifecycle management.
- Mohammad Gholami, Ningxu Cai, Robert W. Brennan:
Evaluating alternative approaches to mobile object localization in wireless sensor networks with passive architecture.
- Chuan-Jun Su, Chang-Yu Chiang:
Enabling successful Collaboration 2.0: A REST-based Web Service and Web 2.0 technology oriented information platform for collaborative product development.
- Vicente González-Prida Díaz, Adolfo Crespo Marquez:
A framework for warranty management in industrial assets.
- Frederic Pereyrol, Pascale Farthouat, Jean-Paul Bourrières:
Fast assessment of production makespan using aggregate technical data.
Last update Mon May 20 16:35:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Shimon Y. Nof:
Tibor Vamos (Editor): Knowledge and Computing: A Course on Computer Epistemology (2010) CEU Press, Budapest, New York.