Volume 11, Number 1, March 2008
- Ira Pramanick:
- Peter H. Beckman, Kamil Iskra, Kazutomo Yoshii, Susan Coghlan, Aroon Nataraj:
Benchmarking the effects of operating system interference on extreme-scale parallel machines.
- Javier Plaza, Rosa M. Pérez, Antonio Plaza, Pablo Martínez Cobo, David Valencia:
Parallel morphological/neural processing of hyperspectral images using heterogeneous and homogeneous platforms.
- Tao Xie, Xiao Qin:
Stochastic scheduling for multiclass applications with availability requirements in heterogeneous clusters.
- Motohiko Matsuda, Tomohiro Kudoh, Yuetsu Kodama, Ryousei Takano, Yutaka Ishikawa:
The design and implementation of MPI collective operations for clusters in long-and-fast networks.
- Aroon Nataraj, Allen D. Malony, Sameer Shende, Alan Morris:
Integrated parallel performance views.
- Aniruddha G. Shet, P. Sadayappan, David E. Bernholdt, Jarek Nieplocha, Vinod Tipparaju:
A framework for characterizing overlap of communication and computation in parallel applications.
- Ziliang Zong, Mais Nijim, Adam Manzanares, Xiao Qin:
Energy efficient scheduling for parallel applications on mobile clusters.
Volume 11, Number 2, June 2008
Volume 11, Number 3, September 2008 Special Issue on Autonomic Computing
- Qi Zhang, Ludmila Cherkasova, Ningfang Mi, Evgenia Smirni:
A regression-based analytic model for capacity planning of multi-tier applications.
- Jing Xu, Ming Zhao, José A. B. Fortes, Robert Carpenter, Mazin S. Yousif:
Autonomic resource management in virtualized data centers using fuzzy logic-based approaches.
- Xiaoying Wang, Zhihui Du, Yinong Chen, Sanli Li, Dongjun Lan, Gang Wang, Ying Chen:
An autonomic provisioning framework for outsourcing data center based on virtual appliances.
- Gabriela Jacques-Silva, Jim Challenger, Lou Degenaro, James Giles, Rohit Wagle:
Self healing in System-S.
- Ripal Nathuji, Canturk Isci, Eugene Gorbatov, Karsten Schwan:
Providing platform heterogeneity-awareness for data center power management.
- Bin Lin, Ananth I. Sundararaj, Peter A. Dinda:
Time-sharing parallel applications through performance-targeted feedback-controlled real-time scheduling.
- Richard John Anthony:
A versatile policy toolkit supporting run-time policy reconfiguration.
- Yuan Chen, Subu Iyer, Xue Liu, Dejan S. Milojicic, Akhil Sahai:
Translating Service Level Objectives to lower level policies for multi-tier services.
Volume 11, Number 4, December 2008
Last update Tue May 21 18:31:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Guofei Jiang, Haifeng Chen, Kenji Yoshihira:
Profiling services for resource optimization and capacity planning in distributed systems.
- Changlin Sun, Rajeev R. Raje, Omkar J. Tilak, Barrett R. Bryant:
Compositional reasoning of performance in component-based distributed systems.
- Ying Qian, Ahmad Afsahi:
Efficient shared memory and RDMA based collectives on multi-rail QsNetII SMP clusters.
- Wajdi Louati, Ines Houidi, Manel Kharrat, Djamal Zeghlache, Hormuzd M. Khosravi:
Dynamic service deployment in a distributed heterogeneous cluster based router (DHCR).
- Abdul Aziz, Hesham El-Rewini:
On the use of meta-heuristics to increase the efficiency of online grid workflow scheduling algorithms.