Volume 19, Number 1, January 1996 High speed networks
Volume 19, Number 2, February 1996
- Jacob Palme, Jussi Karlgren, Daniel Pargman:
Issues when designing filters in messaging systems.
- Henry L. Owen:
Ring-based bandwidth dimensioning in SDH networks.
- Luis Orozco-Barbosa, Na'el Hirzalla:
Adaptive traffic enforcement control mechanism for LANs interconnected by a high-speed network.
- Sokratis K. Katsikas, Thomas Spyrou, Dimitris Gritzalis, John Darzentas:
Model for network behaviour under viral attack.
- Zsehong Tsai, Kuo Hsin Yen:
Modelling frame losses in a two-hop ATM network.
- Kari Arvonen, Kari Granö, Jarmo Harju, Jukka Paakki:
Experiences with the integration of protocol software tools.
- Sunwan Choi, Kilnam Chon:
Partial ASN.1/BER decoding scheme in a multiprocessor environment.
- T. Ramalingam, Anindya Das, Krishnaiyan Thulasiraman:
Corrigendum to 'fault detection and diagnosis capabilities of test sequence selection methods based on the FSM model' : [Computer Comm. 18(1995) 113].
Volume 19, Number 3, March 1996 Algorithms for ATM networks
- Bala Rajagopalan:
- Apostolos Dailianas, Andreas D. Bovopoulos:
Real-time admission control algorithms with delay and loss guarantees in ATM networks.
- Gunnar Karlsson:
Capacity reservation in ATM networks.
- Lorne Mason, Anne Pelletier, Jacques Lapointe:
Towards optimal policing in ATM networks.
- Intae Ryoo, Hitoshi Aida, Tadao Saito:
Design and performance analysis of a new RTM algorithm for VBR traffic in ATM networks.
- Y. J. Kim, S. C. Chang, C. K. Un, B. C. Shin:
UPC/NPC algorithm for guaranteed QoS in ATM networks.
- Charles E. Rohrs, Randall A. Berry, Stephen J. O'Halek:
Control engineer's look at ATM congestion avoidance.
- Rainer Gawlick, Charles R. Kalmanek, K. G. Ramakrishnan:
On-line routing for permanent virtual circuits.
- Abhijit K. Choudhury, Ellen L. Hahne:
New implementation of multi-priority pushout for shared memory ATM switches.
- Seong Leong Ng, Bill Dewar:
Parallel realization of the ATM cell header CRC.
- Olivier Bonaventure, Espen Klovning, André A. S. Danthine:
Behaviour of TCP in the European ATM Pilot.
- Kalyan Kidambi, Ravi Sankar, Jörg Ottensmeyer:
QoS mapping scheme and a model for MAN-ATM internetworking.
- Roberto Winkler:
Using special resources to support multimedia multiparty communications in ATM networks.
Volume 19, Number 4, April 1996 Mobile computing
Volume 19, Number 5, May 1996
- Mukesh M. Prabhu, S. V. Raghavan:
Security in computer networks and distributed systems.
- Lakshmana N. Kumar, Andreas D. Bovopoulos:
3-tier structured access protocol to control unfairness in DQDB MANs.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Jenq-Muh Hsu, Shiun-Wei Lee:
Probabilistic fuzzy timed protocol verification.
- Daryoush Habibi, D. J. H. Lewis:
Fourier analysis for modelling some cyclic behaviour of networks.
- Jung-Shyr Wu, Yau-Chung Wang:
Adaptive bandwidth estimation and allocation for DQDB MAN interworking with B-ISDN.
- Jason Loh Jen Shiuan, Kelvin Sung, Akkihebbal L. Ananda, Koh Eng Kiat:
Client-server based ray-tracer using ASTRA: an asynchronous RPC mechanism.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Ruey-Yang Lee:
Achieving multimedia synchronization between live video and live audio streams using QoS controls.
Volume 19, Numbers 6-7, June 1996
- Alessandro Anzaloni, N. Agnitelli, F. Avaltroni, Stefano Corti, C. Giambelli, Marco Listanti:
Fiber channel workstations interconnection through ATM local network.
- Sang Won Min, Hae Chung, Chong Kwan Un:
Cell loss analysis of an ATM multiplexer with loss priority control for VBR bursty traffic.
- Johan Van Cleynenbreugel, Erwin Bellon, Guy Marchal, Paul Suetens:
Annotating radiological images for computer assisted communication and teaching.
- S. Bolis, E. G. Economou:
Skipping protocols integrating voice and data on a token bus LAN.
- H. I. Sigiuk, B. H. Pardoe:
DQDB network with a closed loop bandwidth balancing.
- Wanlei Zhou:
Supporting fault-tolerant and open distributed processing using RPC.
- Theodore A. Tsiligirides:
Numerical analysis of some basic fluid communication models via parallel block methods.
- Dharmender K. Goyal, Hari M. Gupta:
Performance evaluation of hierarchical SRMA-ALOHA and SRMA-Poll protocols.
- G. P. Ray, Peter W. Sanders, Colin T. Stockel:
New technique for the representation of access network performance.
- Jung-Shyr Wu, Yuan-Tzone Hsieh:
Improving access delay fairness of DQDB MANs under overload condition.
- Georgios I. Papadimitriou, Dimitris G. Maritsas:
WDM passive star networks: a learning automata-based architecture.
- Chien-Hung Lin, Shih-Chan Huang, Shyan-Ming Yuan:
CCDES - a collaborative compound document editing system.
- Ray Hunt:
ATM - protocols and architecture.
- Gaurav Pal, Sandeep Agrawal:
Window-based congestion control in a packet switched network with voice and data transmission.
Volume 19, Number 8, July 1996 Selected papers from the Third International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks
- Wei Liu, E. K. Park, Niki Pissinou:
Encapsulation of ATM cell connections.
- S. A. M. Makki:
Efficient distributed breadth-first search algorithm.
- Xiaohua Jia, C. H. Lee, Kia Makki, Niki Pissinou:
Efficient multicast tree algorithm in ATM networks.
- Raffaele Bolla, Franco Davoli, Mario Marchese:
Simple schemes for traffic integration at call set-up level in ATM networks.
- Y. Chang, Nada Golmie, David H. Su:
Interoperability between EFCI and ER switch mechanisms for ABR traffic in an ATM network.
- Amr Elsaadany, Mukesh Singhal, Ming-Tsan Liu:
Performance study of buffering within switches in LANs.
- Wuxu Peng, Kia Makki:
Reachability and reverse reachability analysis of CFSMs.
- Yann-Hang Lee, Randy Chow, Sandra E. Cheung:
Circular window control schemes in fast packet switches.
- Kelvin K. Lee, Samuel T. Chanson:
Dynamic behavior analysis of cell loss control mechanisms in ATM networks.
- Larry T. Chen, Leslee Xu, Tatsuya Suda, Tetsuya Yamamoto, Koji Obinata:
Reflective object-oriented distributed system for heterogeneous multimedia environments.
- Hamid R. Arabnia:
Distributed stereo-correlation algorithm.
- Suresh Subramaniam, Arun K. Somani:
Multicasting in ATM networks using MINs.
- Shun Yan Cheung, Mostafa H. Ammar:
Using destination set grouping to improve the performance of window-controlled multipoint connections.
Volume 19, Numbers 9-10, August 1996
- Margaret A. Schaar, Kemal Efe:
Effective queueing strategies for co-scheduling in a pool of processors.
- Kwok-Yan Lam, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui:
Designing a system infrastructure for distributed programs.
- Theodore A. Tsiligirides:
Queueing analysis of a hybrid CSMA/CD and BTMA protocol with capture.
- Vincenzo Catania, Antonio Puliafito, Salvatore Riccobene, Lorenzo Vita:
Monitoring performance in distributed systems.
- Son T. Vuong, Sangho Lee, Myungchul Kim:
TESTVAL, a tool for protocol test validation and the validation of a LAPB test suite as an example.
- Vijay Varadharajan, Claudio Calvelli:
Key management for a secure LAN-SMDS network.
- Borka Jerman-Blazic:
Security platforms in the telecommunication market: technologies, developments and regulations.
- Ray Hunt:
Frame relay: protocols, architecture, operation and performance.
- Gwoboa Horng, Chuan-Sheng Yang:
Key authentication scheme for cryptosystems based on discrete logarithms.
- Tzong-Chen Wu, Shu-Lin Chou, Tzong-Sun Wu:
Two ID-based multisignature protocols for sequential and broadcasting architectures.
Volume 19, Number 11, September 1996 Recent advances in networking technology
Volume 19, Number 12, October 1996
- Marco Ajmone Marsan, Giorgio Taricco, G. Roncarolo, G. Tagliente:
Simulation of three MAC protocols for intelligent highway packet radio networks.
- Dimitris Gritzalis, Sokratis K. Katsikas:
Towards a formal system-to-system authentication protocol.
- Gerd Keiser, Carrie Carter, David Freeman:
Test traffic generation equipment and algorithms for evaluating ATM networks.
- Young Sik Youn, Chong Kwan Un:
Performance of dilated banyan network with back-pressure mechanism.
- Nils Harald Berge, Jon Ølnes:
Firewalls in an OSI-environment.
- Richard Lai, M. C. Wong:
The ISO virtual terminal protocol: a semi-automatic implementation.
- Sethuraman Panchanathan, N. Gamaz, A. Jain:
JPEG based scalable image compression.
- Kwok-Yan Lam, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui:
Efficient nearer-ancestor algorithm for network routing.
Volume 19, Number 13, November 1996 Enabling ATM networks
- Mohammad Peyravian, Raif O. Onvural:
Enabling ATM networks.
- Tien-Shun Gary Yang, Victor O. K. Li:
Joint virtual path routing and capacity design for ATM networks.
- Metin Aydemir, Yannis Viniotis:
Deterministic algorithm for VP assignment in ATM networks.
- Chin-Tau A. Lea, Kai-Wei Ke:
Quantization, state reduction and cost-based admission and routing.
- Hongqing Li, Kai-Yeung Siu, Hong-Yi Tzeng, Chinatsu Ikeda, Hiroshi Suzuki:
On TCP performance in ATM networks with per-VC early packet discard mechanisms.
- Vijay Srinivasan, Anoop Ghanwani, Erol Gelenbe:
Block loss reduction in ATM networks.
- Rose P. Tsang, Paisal Keattithananant, Tai-Sheng Chang, Jenwei Hsieh, David Hung-Chang Du:
Dynamic resource control for continuous media traffic over ATM networks.
- Ioannis Stavrakakis:
Characterization and multiplexing of correlated traffic from sources with different time constants.
Volume 19, Number 14, December 1996 Protocol Engineering
Last update Tue May 21 18:33:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kassem Saleh:
- Jean-Pierre Courtiat, Michel Diaz, Roberto C. de Oliveira, Patrick Sénac:
Formal models for the description of timed behaviors of multimedia and hypermedia distributed systems.
- Joachim Parrow, Peter Sjödin:
Designing a multiway synchronization protocol.
- Jorge Arturo Cobb, Mohamed G. Gouda:
Group routing without group routing tables: an exercise in protocol design.
- Hong Liu, Raymond E. Miller:
An approach to cyclic protocol validation.
- Leo Cacciari, Omar Rafiq:
Validation of protocols with temporal constraints.
- Masahide Nakamura, Yoshiaki Kakuda, Tohru Kikuno:
On constructing communication protocols from component-based service specifications.
- Hou-Wa J. Jeng, Ming T. Liu:
Protocol converter generation using the STS approach.
- Reinhard Gotzhein, Jan Bredereke, Wolfgang Effelsberg, Stephan Fischer, Thomas Held, Hartmut König:
Improving the efficiency of automated protocol implementation using Estelle.
- Alexandre Petrenko, Nina Yevtushenko, Gregor von Bochmann, Rachida Dssouli:
Testing in context: framework and test derivation.
- To-Yat Cheung:
Petri nets for protocol engineering.
- Robert L. Probert, Ning Lew:
Protocol quality engineering: addressing industry concerns about formal methods.
- Norio Shiratori, Takuo Suganuma, Sigeki Sugiura, Goutam Chakraborty, Kenji Sugawara, Tetsuo Kinoshita, E. S. Lee:
Framework of a flexible computer communication network.
- Kazi Farooqui, Luigi Logrippo:
Group communication models.