Volume 28, Numbers 1-2, February - March 2009
- Stephen D. Wolthusen:
- Sergei A. Obiedkov, Derrick G. Kourie, Jan H. P. Eloff:
Building access control models with attribute exploration.
- Travis D. Breaux, Annie I. Antón, Eugene H. Spafford:
A distributed requirements management framework for legal compliance and accountability.
- Pedro Garcia-Teodoro, Jesús E. Díaz-Verdejo, Gabriel Maciá-Fernández, Enrique Vázquez:
Anomaly-based network intrusion detection: Techniques, systems and challenges.
- Xiaozhuo Gu, Jianzu Yang, Julong Lan, Zhenhuan Cao:
Huffman-based join-exit-tree scheme for contributory key management.
- Javad Akbari Torkestani, Mohammad Reza Meybodi:
RAID-RMS: A fault tolerant stripped mirroring RAID architecture for distributed systems.
- Catherine S. Weir, Gary Douglas, Martin Carruthers, Mervyn A. Jack:
User perceptions of security, convenience and usability for ebanking authentication tokens.
- Amir Herzberg:
Why Johnny can't surf (safely)? Attacks and defenses for web users.
- Hongxin Zhang, Yuewang Huang, Jianxin Wang, Yinghua Lu, Jinling Zhang:
Recognition of electro-magnetic leakage information from computer radiation with SVM.
- K. Vimal Kumar:
Securing communication using function extraction technology for malicious code behavior analysis.
- Seongseob Hwang, Sungzoon Cho, Sunghoon Park:
Keystroke dynamics-based authentication for mobile devices.
- Jasim A. Ghaeb, J. Chebil:
An oblique-matrix technique for data integrity assurance.
Volume 28, Numbers 3-4, May - June 2009
- Albert Levi, Can Berk Güder:
Understanding the limitations of S/MIME digital signatures for e-mails: A GUI based approach.
- Dimitris Mitropoulos, Diomidis Spinellis:
SDriver: Location-specific signatures prevent SQL injection attacks.
- Reinhardt A. Botha, Steven Furnell, Nathan L. Clarke:
From desktop to mobile: Examining the security experience.
- Jen-Ho Yang, Chin-Chen Chang:
An ID-based remote mutual authentication with key agreement scheme for mobile devices on elliptic curve cryptosystem.
- Kuo-Fong Kao, I-En Liao, Yueh-Chia Li:
Detecting rogue access points using client-side bottleneck bandwidth analysis.
- Reza Sadoddin, Ali A. Ghorbani:
An incremental frequent structure mining framework for real-time alert correlation.
- Alessandro Basso, Stefano Sicco:
Preventing massive automated access to web resources.
- M. T. Dlamini, Jan H. P. Eloff, Mariki M. Eloff:
Information security: The moving target.
- Mawloud Omar, Yacine Challal, Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah:
Reliable and fully distributed trust model for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Divakaran Liginlal, Inkook Sim, Lara Khansa:
How significant is human error as a cause of privacy breaches? An empirical study and a framework for error management.
- P. P. Deepthi, P. S. Sathidevi:
Design, implementation and analysis of hardware efficient stream ciphers using LFSR based hash functions.
Volume 28, Number 5, July 2009
- Dimitris Gritzalis, Sokratis K. Katsikas:
- John Gerdes Jr., Joakim Kalvenes, Chin-Tser Huang:
Multi-dimensional credentialing using veiled certificates: Protecting privacy in the face of regulatory reporting requirements.
- Qi Li, Xinwen Zhang, Mingwei Xu, Jianping Wu:
Towards secure dynamic collaborations with group-based RBAC model.
- Hyunsang Choi, Heejo Lee, Hyogon Kim:
Fast detection and visualization of network attacks on parallel coordinates.
- Mildrey Carbonell, José María Sierra, Javier Lopez:
Secure multiparty payment with an intermediary entity.
- Ming-Yang Su, Gwo-Jong Yu, Chun-Yuen Lin:
A real-time network intrusion detection system for large-scale attacks based on an incremental mining approach.
- Siraj A. Shaikh, Vicky J. Bush, Steve A. Schneider:
Specifying authentication using signal events in CSP.
Volume 28, Number 6, September 2009
- Dimitris Gritzalis, Javier Lopez:
- Siddharth Bhatt, Radu Sion, Bogdan Carbunar:
A personal mobile DRM manager for smartphones.
- Azzam Mourad, Andrei Soeanu, Marc-André Laverdière, Mourad Debbabi:
New aspect-oriented constructs for security hardening concerns.
- Djamel Fawzi Hadj Sadok, Eduardo Souto, Eduardo Feitosa, Judith Kelner, Lars Westberg:
RIP - A robust IP access architecture.
- Michael Edward Edge, Pedro R. Falcone Sampaio:
A survey of signature based methods for financial fraud detection.
- Ibrahim Kamel, Qutaiba Albluwi:
A robust software watermarking for copyright protection.
- Mohammad Mannan, Paul C. van Oorschot:
Reducing threats from flawed security APIs: The banking PIN case.
- Joon Son, Jim Alves-Foss:
A formal framework for real-time information flow analysis.
- Francesco Palmieri, Ugo Fiore:
Providing true end-to-end security in converged voice over IP infrastructures.
- Stylianos Basagiannis, Panagiotis Katsaros, Andrew Pombortsis, Nikolaos Alexiou:
Probabilistic model checking for the quantification of DoS security threats.
- Yang Li, Jun-Li Wang, Zhihong Tian, Tianbo Lu, Chen Young:
Building lightweight intrusion detection system using wrapper-based feature selection mechanisms.
- Eirik Albrechtsen, Jan Hovden:
The information security digital divide between information security managers and users.
Volume 28, Number 7, October 2009
Last update Fri May 24 20:07:42 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Dimitris Gritzalis, Steven Furnell:
- Kenneth J. Knapp, R. Franklin Morris Jr., Thomas E. Marshall, Terry Anthony Byrd:
Information security policy: An organizational-level process model.
- Sara Kraemer, Pascale Carayon, John Clem:
Human and organizational factors in computer and information security: Pathways to vulnerabilities.
- Howard Chivers, John A. Clark, Pau-Chen Cheng:
Risk profiles and distributed risk assessment.
- Keshnee Padayachee, Jan H. P. Eloff:
Adapting usage control as a deterrent to address the inadequacies of access controls.
- Félix Gómez Mármol, Gregorio Martínez Pérez:
Security threats scenarios in trust and reputation models for distributed systems.
- Hongwei Lu, Bailing Liu:
DFANS: A highly efficient strategy for automated trust negotiation.
- Nicola Dragoni, Fabio Massacci, Thomas Walter, Christian Schaefer:
What the heck is this application doing? - A security-by-contract architecture for pervasive services.
- Dimitris Geneiatakis, Nikos Vrakas, Costas Lambrinoudakis:
Utilizing bloom filters for detecting flooding attacks against SIP based services.
- Engin Kirda, Nenad Jovanovic, Christopher Kruegel, Giovanni Vigna:
Client-side cross-site scripting protection.
- Zonghua Zhang, Pin-Han Ho, Liwen He:
Measuring IDS-estimated attack impacts for rational incident response: A decision theoretic approach.
- Gerhard P. Hancke, Keith Mayes, Konstantinos Markantonakis:
Confidence in smart token proximity: Relay attacks revisited.
- Fangwei Wang, Yunkai Zhang, Jianfeng Ma:
Defending passive worms in unstructured P2P networks based on healthy file dissemination.
- Scott E. Coull, Boleslaw K. Szymanski:
On the development of an internetwork-centric defense for scanning worms.
- Suleyman Kondakci:
A concise cost analysis of Internet malware.
- Gedare Bloom, Bhagirath Narahari, Rahul Simha, Joseph Zambreno:
Providing secure execution environments with a last line of defense against Trojan circuit attacks.
- Özdemir Çetin, Ahmet Turan Özcerit:
A new steganography algorithm based on color histograms for data embedding into raw video streams.
- S. Geetha, Siva S. Sivatha Sindhu, N. Kamaraj:
Blind image steganalysis based on content independent statistical measures maximizing the specificity and sensitivity of the system.
- Ibrahim Kamel:
A schema for protecting the integrity of databases.
- Refik Samet:
Design and implementation of highly reliable dual-computer systems.