Volume 7, Number 1, February 1995
- Peter Hoogerbrugge, Ravi Mirchandaney:
Experiences with networked parallel computing.
- Chris Walshaw, Martin Berzins:
Dynamic load-balancing for PDE solvers on adaptive unstructured meshes.
- Rosa Albrizio, Albino Mazzone, Nicola Veneziani, Paul Messina, Giovanni Aloisio, Mario A. Bochicchio:
Pipeline optimizations of the prime factor algorithm.
- Cui-Qing Yang, Yaoshuang Qu:
Fault tolerance in the execution of remote jobs on idling workstations.
- Paolo Cignoni, Domenico Laforenza, Raffaele Perego, Roberto Scopigno, Claudio Montani:
Evaluation of parallelization strategies for an incremental Delaunay triangulator in e3.
Volume 7, Number 2, April 1995
Volume 7, Number 3, May 1995
Volume 7, Number 4, June 1995
Volume 7, Number 5, August 1995 Editorial
- Ishfaq Ahmad:
Editorial: Resource management of parallel and distributed systems with static scheduling: Challenges, solutions and new problems.
- Chih-Yung Chang, Jang-Ping Sheu:
Compile-time scheduling of multithread data localities on multiple vector processors.
- Behrooz Shirazi, Hsing-bung Chen, Jeff Marquis:
Comparative study of task duplication static scheduling versus clustering and non-clustering techniques.
- Song Chen, Mary Mehrnoosh Eshaghian:
A fast recursive mapping algorithm.
- Imtiaz Ahmad, Muhammad K. Dhodhi:
Task assignment using a problem-space genetic algorithm.
- Santosh Pande, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Run-time issues in program partitioning on distributed memory systems.
- Jon B. Weissman, Andrew S. Grimshaw:
A framework for partitioning parallel computations in heterogeneous environments.
- Phyllis E. Crandall, Michael J. Quinn:
A partitioning advisory system for networked data-parallel processing.
- Bonnie E. Melhart, Craig A. Morgenstern, Tom Nute:
A compendium of processor allocation strategies for two-dimensional mesh connected systems.
Volume 7, Number 6, September 1995
Volume 7, Number 7, October 1995 Editorial
- Ishfaq Ahmad:
Editorial: Resource management in parallel and distributed systems with dynamic scheduling: Dynamic scheduling.
- Rosemary Candlin, Joseph Phillips:
The dynamic behaviour of parallel programs under process migration.
- Yeh-Ching Chung, Yaa-Jyun Yeh, Jen-Shiuh Liu:
A parallel dynamic load-balancing algorithm for solution-adaptive finite element meshes on 2D tori.
- Babak Hamidzadeh, Yacine Atif, David J. Lilja:
Dynamic scheduling techniques for heterogeneous computing systems.
- Chin Lu, Sau-Ming Lau:
An adaptive algorithm for resolving processor thrashing in load distribution.
- Niranjan G. Shivaratri, Mukesh Singhal:
A load index and a transfer policy for global scheduling tasks with deadlines.
- Min-You Wu:
Symmetrical hopping: A scalable scheduling algorithm for irregular problems.
- Cheng-Zhong Xu, Francis C. M. Lau, Burkhard Monien, Reinhard Lüling:
Nearest-neighbor algorithms for load-balancing in parallel computers.
Volume 7, Number 8, December 1995
Last update Wed May 22 17:15:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marc Abrams, T. J. Lee, Horacio T. Cadiz, Krishna Ganugapati:
Beyond software performance visualization.
- Pieter H. Hartel, Rutger F. H. Hofman, Koen Langendoen, Henk L. Muller, Willem G. Vree, Louis O. Hertzberger:
A toolkit for parallel functional programming.
- R. S. Maier, W. Rath, Linda R. Petzold:
Parallel solution of large-scale differential-algebraic systems.