Volume 15, Number 1, March 2003
Volume 15, Numbers 2-3, June-September 2003
Volume 15, Number 4, December 2003
Last update Mon May 20 16:42:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Luc Berthouze, Tom Ziemke:
Epigenetic robotics - modelling cognitive development in robotic systems.
- Max Lungarella, Giorgio Metta, Rolf Pfeifer, Giulio Sandini:
Developmental robotics: a survey.
- György Gergely:
What should a robot learn from an infant? Mechanisms of action interpretation and observational learning in infancy.
- Yukie Nagai, Koh Hosoda, Akio Morita, Minoru Asada:
A constructive model for the development of joint attention.
- Yiannis Demiris, Matthew Johnson:
Distributed, predictive perception of actions: a biologically inspired robotics architecture for imitation and learning.
- Yuichiro Yoshikawa, Minoru Asada, Koh Hosoda, Junpei Koga:
A constructivist approach to infants' vowel acquisition through mother-infant interaction.
- Nadia Bianchi-Berthouze, Andrea Kleinsmith:
A categorical approach to affective gesture recognition.
- Matthew Schlesinger, Patrick Casey:
Where infants look when impossible things happen: simulating and testing a gaze-direction model.