Volume 29, Number 1, July 2005
- Kidong Lee, David Booth, Pervaiz Alam:
A comparison of supervised and unsupervised neural networks in predicting bankruptcy of Korean firms.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Sungchul Choi, Gyuro Park:
NAMA: a context-aware multi-agent based web service approach to proactive need identification for personalized reminder systems.
- J. Pomar, C. Pomar:
A knowledge-based decision support system to improve sow farm productivity.
- Chorng-Shyong Ong, Jih-Jeng Huang, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Building credit scoring models using genetic programming.
- Feng-Hsu Wang:
On acquiring classification knowledge from noisy data based on rough set.
- Muhammad A. Razi, Kuriakose Athappilly:
A comparative predictive analysis of neural networks (NNs), nonlinear regression and classification and regression tree (CART) models.
- Kee S. Kim:
Predicting bond ratings using publicly available information.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Yen-Wen Wang, Chi-Yang Tsai:
Evolving neural network for printed circuit board sales forecasting.
- Zetian Fu, Feng Xu, Yun Zhou, Xiaoshuan Zhang:
Pig-vet: a web-based expert system for pig disease diagnosis.
- Dhavachelavan Ponnurangam, G. V. Uma:
Fuzzy complexity assessment model for resource negotiation and allocation in agent-based software testing framework.
- Felix T. S. Chan:
Application of a hybrid case-based reasoning approach in electroplating industry.
- Christine W. Chan:
An expert decision support system for monitoring and diagnosis of petroleum production and separation processes.
- Jang Hee Lee, Sang-Chan Park:
Intelligent profitable customers segmentation system based on business intelligence tools.
- Nahk Hyun Sung, YongSik Chang:
An agent to detect online false and misleading claims for weight loss products in Korea.
- Chinho Lin, Shu-Mei Tseng:
Bridging the implementation gaps in the knowledge management system for enhancing corporate performance.
- Engin Avci, Ibrahim Türkoglu, Mustafa Poyraz:
Intelligent target recognition based on wavelet packet neural network.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Chien-Yuan Lai:
A hybrid system combining self-organizing maps with case-based reasoning in wholesaler's new-release book forecasting.
- S. Yao, B. Yan, B. Chen, Y. Zeng:
An ANN-based element extraction method for automatic mesh generation.
- Mariano Rincón, Margarita Bachiller, José Mira:
Knowledge modeling for the image understanding task as a design task.
- Shijia Gao, Huaiqing Wang, Yingfeng Wang, Wenqi Shen, Siubun Yeung:
Web-service-agents-based family wealth management system.
- Hiok Chai Quek, A. Singh:
POP-Yager: A novel self-organizing fuzzy neural network based on the Yager inference.
Volume 29, Number 2, August 2005
- Tseng-Chung Tang, Li-Chiu Chi:
Neural networks analysis in business failure prediction of Chinese importers: A between-countries approach.
- Zbigniew Kowalski, Maria Meler-Kapcia, Stefan Zielinski, Marcin Drewka:
CBR methodology application in an expert system for aided design ship's engine room automation.
- Leo Chau-Kuang Liau, Burce Shin-Ching Chen:
Process optimization of gold stud bump manufacturing using artificial neural networks.
- Harry K. H. Chow, King Lun Choy, W. B. Lee, Felix T. S. Chan:
Design of a knowledge-based logistics strategy system.
- Chien-Hsing Wu, Shu-Chen Kao, Yann-Yean Su, Chuan-Chun Wu:
Targeting customers via discovery knowledge for the insurance industry.
- Mohan P. Rao, David M. Miller, Binshan Lin:
PET: An expert system for productivity analysis.
- Osman Kulak:
A decision support system for fuzzy multi-attribute selection of material handling equipments.
- Enrique Frías-Martínez, George D. Magoulas, Sherry Y. Chen, Robert D. Macredie:
Modeling human behavior in user-adaptive systems: Recent advances using soft computing techniques.
- Cheng-Few Lee, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, Shin-Yun Wang:
A new application of fuzzy set theory to the Black-Scholes option pricing model.
- Abdulhamit Subasi:
Epileptic seizure detection using dynamic wavelet network.
- Alfonso Iglesias Nuno, Bernardino Arcay Varela, José Manuel Cotos, José Varela:
Optimisation of fishing predictions by means of artificial neural networks, anfis, functional networks and remote sensing images.
- Felix T. S. Chan, S. H. Chung, P. L. Y. Chan:
An adaptive genetic algorithm with dominated genes for distributed scheduling problems.
- Yichuan Jiang, J. C. Jiang:
A multi-agent coordination model for the variation of underlying network topology.
- Lun-Ping Hung:
A personalized recommendation system based on product taxonomy for one-to-one marketing online.
- Shuliang Li:
A Web-enabled hybrid approach to strategic marketing planning: Group Delphi+a Web-based expert system.
- Tzu-Tsung Wong, Kuo-Lung Tseng:
Mining negative contrast sets from data with discrete attributes.
- Duen-Ren Liu, I-Chin Wu, Kuen-Shieh Yang:
Task-based K-Support system: disseminating and sharing task-relevant knowledge.
- Usha A. Kumar:
Comparison of neural networks and regression analysis: A new insight.
- Wang Ying, Sang Dayong:
Multi-agent framework for third party logistics in E-commerce.
- Frank Witlox:
Expert systems in land-use planning: An overview.
- Nishikant Mishra, Prakash, M. K. Tiwari, Ravi Shankar, Felix T. S. Chan:
Hybrid tabu-simulated annealing based approach to solve multi-constraint product mix decision problem.
- Nurettin Acir:
Automated system for detection of epileptiform patterns in EEG by using a modified RBFN classifier.
- Bo Luo, Linyan Sun, Richard Mweene:
The evolvement and relevant factors of price discovery: A case study of cross-listed stocks in China.
- Bart Larivière, Dirk Van den Poel:
Predicting customer retention and profitability by using random forests and regression forests techniques.
- Mohamed Tounsi:
An approximate reasoning based technique for oil assessment.
Volume 29, Number 3, October 2005
- Wu-Hsien Hsu, Ju-An Jao, Yen-Liang Chen:
Discovering conjecturable rules through tree-based clustering analysis.
- Nihal Fatma Güler, Elif Derya Übeyli, Inan Güler:
Recurrent neural networks employing Lyapunov exponents for EEG signals classification.
- Jehn-Shan Yeh, Ching-Hsue Cheng:
Using hierarchical soft computing method to discriminate microcyte anemia.
- Dongming Xu, Huaiqing Wang, Minhong Wang:
A conceptual model of personalized virtual learning environments.
- Jelena Jovanovic, Dragan Gasevic:
Achieving knowledge interoperability: An XML/XSLT approach.
- Chih-Hung Wu:
A multi-agent framework for distributed theorem proving.
- Tae Hee Moon, So Young Sohn:
Intelligent approach for effective management of governmental funds for small and medium enterprises.
- Sun-Gwan Han, Soon-Geun Lee, GeunSik Jo:
Case-based tutoring systems for procedural problem solving on the www.
- Mevlut Ture, Imran Kurt, A. Turhan Kurum, Kazim Ozdamar:
Comparing classification techniques for predicting essential hypertension.
- Sang-Sung Park, Kwang-Kyu Seo, Dong-Sik Jang:
Expert system based on artificial neural networks for content-based image retrieval.
- Evrim Bayam, Jay Liebowitz, William W. Agresti:
Older drivers and accidents: A meta analysis and data mining application on traffic accident data.
- Anita Prinzie, Dirk Van den Poel:
Constrained optimization of data-mining problems to improve model performance: A direct-marketing application.
- Li-Chiu Chi, Tseng-Chung Tang:
Artificial neural networks in reorganization outcome and investment of distressed firms: The Taiwanese case.
- Stijn Viaene, Guido Dedene, Richard A. Derrig:
Auto claim fraud detection using Bayesian learning neural networks.
- Bart Larivière, Dirk Van den Poel:
Investigating the post-complaint period by means of survival analysis.
- Sh. Ataei, A. A. Aghakouchak, M. S. Marefat, S. Mohammadzadeh:
Sensor fusion of a railway bridge load test using neural networks.
- David J. Hand, So Young Sohn, Yoonseong Kim:
Optimal bipartite scorecards.
- Zengyou He, Xiaofei Xu, Shengchun Deng, Ronghua Ma:
Mining action rules from scratch.
- Jong-Seok Lee, Chi-Hyuck Jun, Jaewook Lee, Sooyoung Kim:
Classification-based collaborative filtering using market basket data.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Hsin Chen, Kun-Lin Lin:
Two-phase sub population genetic algorithm for parallel machine-scheduling problem.
Volume 29, Number 4, November 2005
Last update Thu May 23 18:47:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ozgur Depren, Murat Topallar, Emin Anarim, M. Kemal Ciliz:
An intelligent intrusion detection system (IDS) for anomaly and misuse detection in computer networks.
- Hsin-Chang Yang, Chung-Hong Lee:
A text mining approach for automatic construction of hypertexts.
- Robbie T. Nakatsu:
Designing business logistics networks using model-based reasoning and heuristic-based searching.
- Gyunyoung Heo, Soon Heung Chang, Seong Soo Choi, Gwang Hee Choi, Moon Hak Jee:
Advisory system for the diagnosis of lost electric output in nuclear power plants.
- Wu Lihua, Liu Lu, Li Jing, Li Zongyong:
Modeling user multiple interests by an improved GCS approach.
- A. M. Tang, Hiok Chai Quek, Geok See Ng:
GA-TSKfnn: Parameters tuning of fuzzy neural network using genetic algorithms.
- Kuan-Yeh Tung, Ing-Chung Huang, Shu-Ling Chen, Chih-Ting Shih:
Mining the Generation Xers' job attitudes by artificial neural network and decision tree - empirical evidence in Taiwan.
- Huanjing Wang, Allen S. Parrish, Randy K. Smith, Susan V. Vrbsky:
Improved variable and value ranking techniques for mining categorical traffic accident data.
- Wei-Chou Chen, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Ching-Yao Wang:
A novel manufacturing defect detection method using association rule mining techniques.
- Y. F. Huang, Guo H. Huang, Z. Y. Hu, Imran Maqsood, A. Chakma:
Development of an expert system for tackling the public's perception to climate-change impacts on petroleum industry.
- Carlos E. Romero, Jiefeng Shan:
Development of an artificial neural network-based software for prediction of power plant canal water discharge temperature.
- Yuh-Jen Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Chin-Bin Wang, Hui-Chuan Chu, Tsung-Nan Tsai:
Developing a multi-layer reference design retrieval technology for knowledge management in engineering design.
- Duke Hyun Choi, Byeong Seok Ahn, Soung Hie Kim:
Prioritization of association rules in data mining: Multiple criteria decision approach.
- Benjamin Griffiths, Malcolm J. Beynon:
Expositing stages of VPRS analysis in an expert system: Application with bank credit ratings.
- Eric W. T. Ngai, E. W. C. Chan:
Evaluation of knowledge management tools using AHP.
- Wei-Kang Wang:
A knowledge-based decision support system for measuring the performance of government real estate investment.
- Hwai-En Tseng, Chien-Chen Chang, Shu-Hsuan Chang:
Applying case-based reasoning for product configuration in mass customization environments.
- David Enke, Suraphan Thawornwong:
The use of data mining and neural networks for forecasting stock market returns.
- A. M. El-Zonkoly:
Power system model validation for power quality assessment applications using genetic algorithm.
- Sadik Kara, Semra Kemaloglu, Aysegül Güven:
Detection of femoral artery occlusion from spectral density of Doppler signals using the artificial neural network.
- B. Karthikeyan, S. Gopal, M. Vimala:
Conception of complex probabilistic neural network system for classification of partial discharge patterns using multifarious inputs.
- Miguel Delgado, Juan Gómez-Romero, P. J. Magaña, Ramón Pérez-Pérez:
A flexible architecture for distributed knowledge based systems with nomadic access through handheld devices.
- Nico Van de Weghe, Anthony G. Cohn, Philippe De Maeyer, Frank Witlox:
Representing moving objects in computer-based expert systems: the overtake event example.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Machine learning for dynamic multi-product supply chain formation.