Volume 34, Number 1, January 2008
- Carlos Carrascosa, Javier Bajo, Vicente Julián, Juan M. Corchado, Vicente J. Botti:
Hybrid multi-agent architecture as a real-time problem-solving model.
- M. J. Aitkenhead:
A co-evolving decision tree classification method.
- Charalampos Dimoulas, George Kalliris, George Papanikolaou, Vassilios Petridis, A. Kalampakas:
Bowel-sound pattern analysis using wavelets and neural networks with application to long-term, unsupervised, gastrointestinal motility monitoring.
- Genserik L. L. Reniers, Wout Dullaert:
Knock-on accident prevention in a chemical cluster.
- Shu-Hsien Liao, Chia-Lin Hsieh, Sui-Ping Huang:
Mining product maps for new product development.
- Yong Gyu Joo, So Young Sohn:
Structural equation model for effective CRM of digital content industry.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Juei-Nan Chen, Tien-Chi Huang, Yu-Lin Jeng, Yen-Hung Kuo:
Standardized course generation process using Dynamic Fuzzy Petri Nets.
- Yichuan Jiang, Toru Ishida:
Local interaction and non-local coordination in agent social law diffusion.
- Amy H. I. Lee, Wen-Chin Chen, Ching-Jan Chang:
A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan.
- Thora Jonsdottir, Ebba Thora Hvannberg, Helgi Sigurdsson, Sven Sigurdsson:
The feasibility of constructing a Predictive Outcome Model for breast cancer using the tools of data mining.
- Chinho Lin, Chienwen Hong:
Using customer knowledge in designing electronic catalog.
- Kee S. Kim, Tami L. Knotts, Stephen C. Jones:
Characterizing viability of small manufacturing enterprises (SME) in the market.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Chen-Hao Liu:
A TSK type fuzzy rule based system for stock price prediction.
- Guangtao Fu:
A fuzzy optimization method for multicriteria decision making: An application to reservoir flood control operation.
- Jin Ho Choi, Hyunchul Ahn, Ingoo Han:
Utility-based double auction mechanism using genetic algorithms.
- Chun-Min Hung, Yueh-Min Huang:
Conflict-sensitivity contexture learning algorithm for mining interesting patterns using neuro-fuzzy network with decision rules.
- Chwen-Tzeng Su, Jui-Tsung Wong:
Design of a replenishment system for a stochastic dynamic production/forecast lot-sizing problem under bullwhip effect.
- Ying-Shen Juang, Shui-Shun Lin, Hsing-Pei Kao:
A knowledge management system for series-parallel availability optimization and design.
- Meng-Dar Shieh, Wei Yan, Chun-Hsien Chen:
Soliciting customer requirements for product redesign based on picture sorts and ART2 neural network.
- Chi-Jen Lin, Wei-Wen Wu:
A causal analytical method for group decision-making under fuzzy environment.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
Principles component analysis, fuzzy weighting pre-processing and artificial immune recognition system based diagnostic system for diagnosis of lung cancer.
- Xiao Liu, Fu-Zhen Xuan, Jun Si, Shan-Tung Tu:
Expert system for remnant life prediction of defected components under fatigue and creep-fatigue loadings.
- Joon Hur, Jong Woo Kim:
A hybrid classification method using error pattern modeling.
- Ali Keles, Aytürk Keles:
ESTDD: Expert system for thyroid diseases diagnosis.
- Jeng-Chung Chen, Kun-Ying Lin:
Diagnosis for monitoring system of municipal solid waste incineration plant.
- Sherin M. Youssef, Shaza B. AbdelRahman:
A smart access control using an efficient license plate location and recognition approach.
- Hsin-Chang Yang, Chung-Hong Lee:
Image semantics discovery from web pages for semantic-based image retrieval using self-organizing maps.
- Chen-Fu Chien, Li-Fei Chen:
Data mining to improve personnel selection and enhance human capital: A case study in high-technology industry.
- Stephan Ebersbach, Zhongxiao Peng:
Expert system development for vibration analysis in machine condition monitoring.
- Jae Kyeong Kim, Hyea Kyeong Kim, Yoon Ho Cho:
A user-oriented contents recommendation system in peer-to-peer architecture.
- Kristof Coussement, Dirk Van den Poel:
Churn prediction in subscription services: An application of support vector machines while comparing two parameter-selection techniques.
- Li-Wei Lee, Li-Hui Wang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Temperature prediction and TAIFEX forecasting based on high-order fuzzy logical relationships and genetic simulated annealing techniques.
- Jong-Chen Chen, Chun-Ming Yeh, Jeh-En Tzeng:
Pattern differentiation of glandular cancerous cells and normal cells with cellular automata and evolutionary learning.
- Chu-Chai Henry Chan:
Intelligent spider for information retrieval to support mining-based price prediction for online auctioning.
- Jong-Chen Chen, Guo-Xun Liao, Jr-Sung Hsie, Cheng-Hua Liao:
A study of the contribution made by evolutionary learning on dynamic load-balancing problems in distributed computing systems.
- Imran Kurt, Mevlut Ture, A. Turhan Kurum:
Comparing performances of logistic regression, classification and regression tree, and neural networks for predicting coronary artery disease.
- Tzu-Tsung Wong, Ching-Han Hsu:
Two-stage classification methods for microarray data.
- Zne-Jung Lee:
A novel hybrid algorithm for function approximation.
- Der-Chang Li, Chun-Wu Yeh:
A non-parametric learning algorithm for small manufacturing data sets.
- Shih-Ming Bai, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Evaluating students' learning achievement using fuzzy membership functions and fuzzy rules.
- Jr-Shian Chen, Ching-Hsue Cheng:
Extracting classification rule of software diagnosis using modified MEPA.
- Chao-Yu Chou, Jui-Chang Cheng, Wei-Tseng Lai:
Economic design of variable sampling intervals EWMA charts with sampling at fixed times using genetic algorithms.
- Tung-Hsu (Tony) Hou, Chi-Hung Su, Hung-Zhi Chang:
Using neural networks and immune algorithms to find the optimal parameters for an IC wire bonding process.
- Wan-Shiou Yang, Hung-Chi Cheng, Jia-Ben Dia:
A location-aware recommender system for mobile shopping environments.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Juei-Nan Chen, Yen-Hung Kuo, Yu-Lin Jeng:
An intelligent human-expert forum system based on fuzzy information retrieval technique.
- Yeong-Chyi Lee, Tzung-Pei Hong, Tien-Chin Wang:
Multi-level fuzzy mining with multiple minimum supports.
- Deng-Neng Chen, Bingchiang Jeng, Wei-Po Lee, Cheng-Hung Chuang:
An agent-based model for consumer-to-business electronic commerce.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes, Ahmet Arslan:
A cascade learning system for classification of diabetes disease: Generalized Discriminant Analysis and Least Square Support Vector Machine.
- Rung Ching Chen, Jui-Yuan Liang, Ren-Hao Pan:
Using recursive ART network to construction domain ontology based on term frequency and inverse document frequency.
- Hsiang-Hsi Liu, Chorng-Shyong Ong:
Variable selection in clustering for marketing segmentation using genetic algorithms.
- Jian-Zhong Tang, Qing-Feng Wang:
Online fault diagnosis and prevention expert system for dredgers.
- María N. Moreno García, Isabel Ramos Román, Francisco José García Peñalvo, Miguel Toro Bonilla:
An association rule mining method for estimating the impact of project management policies on software quality, development time and effort.
- Muh-Cherng Wu, Ying-Fu Lo, Shang Hwa Hsu:
A fuzzy CBR technique for generating product ideas.
- John Kingston:
Multi-perspective ontologies: Resolving common ontology development problems.
- William L. Kuechler Jr., Vijay K. Vaishnavi:
An expert system for dynamic re-coordination of distributed workflows.
- Tung-I. Tsai, Der-Chiang Li:
Approximate modeling for high order non-linear functions using small sample sets.
- Jen-Shiang Chen, Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Chien-Min Lin:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for the re-entrant flow-shop scheduling problem.
- Cheng-Lung Huang, Hung-Chang Liao, Mu-Chen Chen:
Prediction model building and feature selection with support vector machines in breast cancer diagnosis.
- M. L. Huang, Y. H. Hung:
Combining radial basis function neural network and genetic algorithm to improve HDD driver IC chip scale package assembly yield.
- Tai-Chang Hsia, An-Jin Shie, Li-Chen Chen:
Course planning of extension education to meet market demand by using data mining techniques - an example of Chinkuo technology university in Taiwan.
- Shuchuan Lo:
Web service quality control based on text mining using support vector machine.
- Zümray Dokur:
A unified framework for image compression and segmentation by using an incremental neural network.
- Depei Bao, Zehong Yang:
Intelligent stock trading system by turning point confirming and probabilistic reasoning.
- Banu Diri, Songül Albayrak:
Visualization and analysis of classifiers performance in multi-class medical data.
- Olga A. Nikolaychuk, Alexander Y. Yurin:
Computer-aided identification of mechanical system's technical state with the aid of case-based reasoning.
- Ka Yan Wong, Chi Lap Yip, Ping Wah Li:
Automatic tropical cyclone eye fix using genetic algorithm.
- Çetin Elmas, Oguz Ustun, Hasan Huseyin Sayan:
A neuro-fuzzy controller for speed control of a permanent magnet synchronous motor drive.
- Emili Balaguer, Alberto Palomares, Emilio Soria-Olivas, José David Martín-Guerrero:
Predicting service request in support centers based on nonlinear dynamics, ARMA modeling and neural networks.
- Igor T. Podolak:
Hierarchical classifier with overlapping class groups.
- Mei-Hua Hsu:
A personalized English learning recommender system for ESL students.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Taha M. S. Elhag:
Evidential reasoning approach for bridge condition assessment.
- Duen-Ren Liu, Chih-Kun Ke, Jia-Yuan Lee, Chun-Feng Lee:
Knowledge maps for composite e-services: A mining-based system platform coupling with recommendations.
- Kun-Lin Hsieh, Yen-Sheng Lu:
Model construction and parameter effect for TFT-LCD process based on yield analysis by using ANNs and stepwise regression.
- Hsin-Ginn Hwang, I-Chiu Chang, Fu-Ji Chen, Su-Ying Wu:
Investigation of the application of KMS for diseases classifications: A study in a Taiwanese hospital.
- Shu-Mei Tseng:
Knowledge management system performance measure index.
- Hüseyin Tirtom, Mehmet Engin, Erkan Zeki Engin:
Enhancement of time-frequency properties of ECG for detecting micropotentials by wavelet transform based method.
- Chao-Ton Su, Chien-Hsin Yang:
Feature selection for the SVM: An application to hypertension diagnosis.
- Guangxiong Song, Yongyong He, Fulei Chu, Yujiong Gu:
HYDES: A Web-based hydro turbine fault diagnosis system.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
Computer aided medical diagnosis system based on principal component analysis and artificial immune recognition system classifier algorithm.
- Chihli Hung, Chih-Fong Tsai:
Market segmentation based on hierarchical self-organizing map for markets of multimedia on demand.
- Cong He, Han Tong Loh:
Grouping of TRIZ Inventive Principles to facilitate automatic patent classification.
- Omar López-Ortega:
Java Fuzzy Kit (JFK): A shell to build fuzzy inference systems according to the generalized principle of extension.
Volume 34, Number 2, February 2008
- Wan-I Lee, Bih-Yaw Shih, Yi-Shun Chung:
The exploration of consumers' behavior in choosing hospital by the application of neural network.
- Yong-Hong Sun, Jian Ma, Zhi-Ping Fan, Jun Wang:
A hybrid knowledge and model approach for reviewer assignment.
- Arie Ben-David:
Comparison of classification accuracy using Cohen's Weighted Kappa.
- Shun-Chieh Lin, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Chia-Wen Teng:
Dynamic EMCUD for knowledge acquisition.
- Övünç Polat, Tülay Yildirim:
Hand geometry identification without feature extraction by general regression neural network.
- Jen-Ying Shih, Yu-Jung Chang, Wun-Hwa Chen:
Using GHSOM to construct legal maps for Taiwan's securities and futures markets.
- Paavo Kukkurainen, Pasi Luukka:
Classification method using fuzzy level set subgrouping.
- Qinghua Hu, Daren Yu, Zongxia Xie:
- Yu-Chin Liu, Ping-Yu Hsu:
Toward supporting real-time mining for data residing on enterprise systems.
- Tzai-Zang Lee, Chien-Hsing Wu, Hsien-Hui Wei:
KBSLUA: A knowledge-based system applied in river land use assessment.
- Yu-Ju Shen, Ming-Shi Wang:
Broadcast scheduling in wireless sensor networks using fuzzy Hopfield neural network.
- Ana Cristina Vieira de Melo, Adilson de J. Sanchez:
Software maintenance project delays prediction using Bayesian Networks.
- Jun-Juh Yan, Meei-Ling Hung, Teh-Lu Liao:
An EP algorithm for stability analysis of interval neutral delay-differential systems.
- Bao Rong Chang, Hsiu Fen Tsai:
Forecast approach using neural network adaptation to support vector regression grey model and generalized auto-regressive conditional heteroscedasticity.
- Sheng-Tun Li, Shu-Ching Kuo:
Knowledge discovery in financial investment for forecasting and trading strategy through wavelet-based SOM networks.
- Kun-Lin Hsieh:
The application of clustering analysis for the critical areas on TFT-LCD panel.
- Mahmut Tokmakçi, Demet Ünalan, Ferhan Soyuer, Ahmet Öztürk:
The reevaluate statistical results of quality of life in patients with cerebrovascular disease using adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system.
- Madhubanti Maitra, Amitava Chatterjee:
Application of AI techniques for locating mobile terminals in mobile wireless cellular networks: A novel paging scheme.
- Wen-Bao Lin:
Investigation on the model of consumers' perceived risk - integrated viewpoint.
- Geok See Ng, Chai Quek, H. Jiang:
FCMAC-EWS: A bank failure early warning system based on a novel localized pattern learning and semantically associative fuzzy neural network.
- Thira Chavarnakul, David Enke:
Intelligent technical analysis based equivolume charting for stock trading using neural networks.
- Te-Tsai Lu, Jong-Chen Chen, Guo-Xun Liao:
Aggressive or conservative, general or specific? A study of organizations adopting different learning strategies in an artificial world.
- Hyun-Woo Cho:
An orthogonally filtered tree classifier based on nonlinear kernel-based optimal representation of data.
- Davut Hanbay, Ibrahim Türkoglu, Yakup Demir:
Prediction of wastewater treatment plant performance based on wavelet packet decomposition and neural networks.
- Ali Öztürk, Ahmet Arslan, Firat Hardalaç:
Comparison of neuro-fuzzy systems for classification of transcranial Doppler signals with their chaotic invariant measures.
- Samjin Choi, Zhongwei Jiang:
Comparison of envelope extraction algorithms for cardiac sound signal segmentation.
- So Young Sohn, Yoonseong Kim:
Searching customer patterns of mobile service using clustering and quantitative association rule.
- Shiow-yang Wu, Chun-Shun Chang, Shih-Hsun Ho, Hung-Shun Chao:
Rule-based intelligent adaptation in mobile information systems.
- Fadi A. Thabtah, Peter I. Cowling:
Mining the data from a hyperheuristic approach using associative classification.
- Dongil Kim, Hyoungjoo Lee, Sungzoon Cho:
Response modeling with support vector regression.
- Fangcheng Tang, Jifeng Mu, Douglas L. MacLachlan:
Implication of network size and structure on organizations' knowledge transfer.
- Wei-Jaw Deng, Wen-Chin Chen, Wen Pei:
Back-propagation neural network based importance-performance analysis for determining critical service attributes.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Tai-Liang Chen, Hia Jong Teoh, Chen-Han Chiang:
Fuzzy time-series based on adaptive expectation model for TAIEX forecasting.
- Der-Fang Shiau, Shu-Chen Cheng, Yueh-Min Huang:
Proportionate flexible flow shop scheduling via a hybrid constructive genetic algorithm.
- S. G. Li, X. Kuo:
The inventory management system for automobile spare parts in a central warehouse.
- Xia Zhao, Shenfang Yuan, Zhenhua Yu, Weisong Ye, Jun Cao:
Designing strategy for multi-agent system based large structural health monitoring.
- Hsin-Chieh Chen, Jen-Fuh Chang, Jun-Juh Yan, Teh-Lu Liao:
EP-based PID control design for chaotic synchronization with application in secure communication.
- Li Zhang, Guoqing Chen, Tom Brijs, Xing Zhang:
Discovering during-temporal patterns (DTPs) in large temporal databases.
- Mahmut Tokmakçi, Nuri Erdogan, Nurettin Sahin, Hulya Akgun, Oguz Ekmekcioglu:
Estimation of bladder muscle invasion in transitional cell carcinoma by using artificial neural networks: A study based on prebiopsy imaging findings.
- Yih-Lon Lin, Wei-Der Chang, Jer-Guang Hsieh:
A particle swarm optimization approach to nonlinear rational filter modeling.
- Kyoung-jae Kim, Hyunchul Ahn:
A recommender system using GA K-means clustering in an online shopping market.
- Peiling Cui, Junhong Li, Guizeng Wang:
Improved kernel principal component analysis for fault detection.
- Selwyn Piramuthu:
Input data for decision trees.
- Yong-Soo Kim:
Comparison of the decision tree, artificial neural network, and linear regression methods based on the number and types of independent variables and sample size.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Guang-Wei Cheng, Jia-Wen Wang:
Multi-attribute fuzzy time series method based on fuzzy clustering.
- Ilke Turkmen:
IMM fuzzy probabilistic data association algorithm for tracking maneuvering target.
- Min-Yuan Cheng, Chin-Jung Huang:
Value-added treatment inference model for rule-based certainty knowledge.
- Réal Carbonneau, Gregory E. Kersten, Rustam M. Vahidov:
Predicting opponent's moves in electronic negotiations using neural networks.
- Jorge Díez, Juan José del Coz, Oscar Luaces, Antonio Bahamonde:
Clustering people according to their preference criteria.
- Jinn-Yi Yeh, J. C. Fu:
A hierarchical genetic algorithm for segmentation of multi-spectral human-brain MRI.
- Jaegeol Yim:
Introducing a decision tree-based indoor positioning technique.
- Sung Ho Ha, Ramayya Krishnan:
A hybrid approach to supplier selection for the maintenance of a competitive supply chain.
- Inan Güler, Ayse Tunca, Eyyüp Gülbandilar:
Detection of traumatic brain injuries using fuzzy logic algorithm.
- Luis A. Castillo, Eva Armengol, Eva Onaindia, Laura Sebastia, Jesús González-Boticario, Antonio Rodríguez, Susana Fernández, Juan D. Arias, Daniel Borrajo:
samap: An user-oriented adaptive system for planning tourist visits.
- Jie Lu, Xiaowei Yang, Guangquan Zhang:
Support vector machine-based multi-source multi-attribute information integration for situation assessment.
- Madhubanti Maitra, Amitava Chatterjee:
A hybrid cooperative-comprehensive learning based PSO algorithm for image segmentation using multilevel thresholding.
- María-Victoria Belmonte, José-Luis Pérez-de-la-Cruz, Francisco Triguero Ruiz:
Ontologies and agents for a bus fleet management system.
- Yulin Dong, Zhonghang Xia, Zunquan Xia:
A two-level approach to choose the cost parameter in support vector machines.
- Kejun Zhu, Haixiang Guo, Fengqin Diao, Sixin Xu:
A better estimate to the contribution rate of education on economic growth in China from 1999 to 2003.
- Jung-Yi Lin, Hao-Ren Ke, Been-Chian Chien, Wei-Pang Yang:
Classifier design with feature selection and feature extraction using layered genetic programming.
- Antonio Fernández-Caballero, María T. López, Sergio Saiz-Valverde:
Dynamic stereoscopic selective visual attention (DSSVA): Integrating motion and shape with depth in video segmentation.
- Siu-Yeung Cho:
Probabilistic based recursive model for adaptive processing of data structures.
- Chih-Ming Tsai:
Integrating intra-firm and inter-firm knowledge diffusion into the knowledge diffusion model.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
Credit risk assessment with a multistage neural network ensemble learning approach.
- Kun-Woo Yang, Soon-Young Huh:
Automatic expert identification using a text categorization technique in knowledge management systems.
- Parag C. Pendharkar:
A threshold varying bisection method for cost sensitive learning in neural networks.
- Yun-Long Lay, Chung-Ho Tsai, Hui-Jen Yang, Chern-Sheng Lin, Chuan-Zhao Lai:
The application of extension neuro-network on computer-assisted lip-reading recognition for hearing impaired.
- Mohamed Yehia Dahab, Hesham A. Hassan, Ahmed A. Rafea:
TextOntoEx: Automatic ontology construction from natural English text.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Post-pruning in regression tree induction: An integrated approach.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Tsung-Yuan Tseng, Shuo-Yan Chou, Shih-Chieh Chen:
A simulated-annealing-based approach for simultaneous parameter optimization and feature selection of back-propagation networks.
- Yu-Liang Chi, Hsun-Ming Lee:
A formal modeling platform for composing web services.
- Wen-Bao Lin:
The effect of knowledge sharing model.
- Bing Nan Li, Ming-Chui Dong, Sam Chao:
On decision making support in blood bank information systems.
- Heng Ma:
Fast blocking of undesirable web pages on client PC by discriminating URL using neural networks.
- H. S. Wang:
Configuration change assessment: Genetic optimization approach with fuzzy multiple criteria for part supplier selection decisions.
- Jian-Da Wu, Tuo-Rung Chen:
Development of a drowsiness warning system based on the fuzzy logic images analysis.
- Ubonrat Siripatrawan, Pantipa Jantawat:
A novel method for shelf life prediction of a packaged moisture sensitive snack using multilayer perceptron neural network.
- Sergey Samoilenko, Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Increasing the discriminatory power of DEA in the presence of the sample heterogeneity with cluster analysis and decision trees.
- Li-Wei Lee, Li-Hui Wang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Erratum to "Temperature prediction and TAIFEX forecasting based on high-order fuzzy logical relationships and genetic simulated annealing techniques" [Expert Systems with Applications 34 (1) (2008) 328-336].
- Jin Ho Choi, Hyunchul Ahn, Ingoo Han:
Erratum to: "Utility-based double auction mechanism using genetic algorithms" [Expert Systems with Applications 34 (1) (2008) 150-158].
Volume 34, Number 3, April 2008
- Bor-Tsuen Lin, Shih-Hsin Hsu:
Automated design system for drawing dies.
- Wen-Feng Hsiao, Te-Ming Chang:
An incremental cluster-based approach to spam filtering.
- Tai-Hsi Wu, Chin-Chih Chang, Shu-Hsing Chung:
A simulated annealing algorithm for manufacturing cell formation problems.
- Tae Hyun Kim, Gye Hang Hong, Sang-Chan Park:
Developing an intelligent web information system for minimizing information gap in government agencies and public institutions.
- Tai-Yue Wang, Chien-Yu Huang:
Optimizing back-propagation networks via a calibrated heuristic algorithm with an orthogonal array.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Sungchul Choi:
Applying associative theory to need awareness for personalized reminder system.
- Buhwan Jeong, Daewon Lee, Hyunbo Cho, Jaewook Lee:
A novel method for measuring semantic similarity for XML schema matching.
- Keunsoo Lee, Juhyun Kim, Ki Hoon Kwon, Younggoo Han, Sehun Kim:
DDoS attack detection method using cluster analysis.
- Jyun-Cheng Wang, Chui-Chen Chiu:
Recommending trusted online auction sellers using social network analysis.
- Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi, M. Pourakbar, I. Burhan Türksen:
A Fuzzy agent-based model for reduction of bullwhip effect in supply chain systems.
- Robert J. Elliott, Alexei Filinkov:
A self tuning model for risk estimation.
- Tzung-Pei Hong, Chun-E Lin, Jiann-Horng Lin, Shyue-Liang Wang:
Learning cross-level certain and possible rules by rough sets.
- Dursun Delen, Martin D. Crossland:
Seeding the survey and analysis of research literature with text mining.
- Anita Prinzie, Dirk Van den Poel:
Random Forests for multiclass classification: Random MultiNomial Logit.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Pao-Li Kuo:
An impulsive noise reduction agent for rigid body motion data using B-spline wavelets.
- John C. Yi:
An expert system to derive carryover effect for pharmaceutical sales detailing optimization.
- Yi-Tung Kao, Erwie Zahara, I-Wei Kao:
A hybridized approach to data clustering.
- Shu-Hsien Liao, Chyuan-Meei Chen, Chung-Hsin Wu:
Mining customer knowledge for product line and brand extension in retailing.
- Wen-Chin Chen, Pei-Hao Tai, Wei-Jaw Deng, Ling-Feng Hsieh:
A three-stage integrated approach for assembly sequence planning using neural networks.
- Orlando Duran, José Aguilo:
Computer-aided machine-tool selection based on a Fuzzy-AHP approach.
- Wei-Kang Wang, Hao-Chen Huang, Mei-Chi Lai:
Design of a knowledge-based performance evaluation system: A case of high-tech state-owned enterprises in an emerging economy.
- Young Gil Kim, Jong Hwan Suh, Sang-Chan Park:
Visualization of patent analysis for emerging technology.
- Henry C. W. Lau, E. N. M. Cheng, C. K. M. Lee, George T. S. Ho:
A fuzzy logic approach to forecast energy consumption change in a manufacturing system.
- Andrzej Maciol:
An application of rule-based tool in attributive logic for business rules modeling.
- Yu-Jie Wang:
Applying FMCDM to evaluate financial performance of domestic airlines in Taiwan.
- Tung-Kuang Wu, Shian-Chang Huang, Ying-Ru Meng:
Evaluation of ANN and SVM classifiers as predictors to the diagnosis of students with learning disabilities.
- Sung-Shun Weng, Hui-Ling Chang:
Using ontology network analysis for research document recommendation.
- Kune-Muh Tsai, Shiau-Yuan You, Yu-Hsin Lin, Chih-Hung Tsai:
A fuzzy goal programming approach with priority for channel allocation problem in steel industry.
- Xisong Chen, Qi Li, Shumin Fei:
Supervisory expert control for ball mill grinding circuits.
- Ching-Chang Lee, Shing-Hwang Doong:
Evolutionary selection of model for time constrained decision problems: A GA approach.
- Yu-Hui Tao, Tzung-Pei Hong, Yu-Ming Su:
Web usage mining with intentional browsing data.
- Leandro dos Santos Coelho, Viviana Cocco Mariani:
Use of chaotic sequences in a biologically inspired algorithm for engineering design optimization.
- Chih-Hsuan Wang:
Recognition of semiconductor defect patterns using spatial filtering and spectral clustering.
- Jen-Shiang Chen, Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Chien-Kuang Wu:
Hybrid tabu search for re-entrant permutation flow-shop scheduling problem.
- C. Hernandez, M. A. Arjona:
An intelligent assistant for designing distribution transformers.
- B. Karthikeyan, S. Gopal, S. Venkatesh:
Partial discharge pattern classification using composite versions of probabilistic neural network inference engine.
- Yu-Chuan Chang, Shyi-Ming Chen, Churn-Jung Liau:
Multilabel text categorization based on a new linear classifier learning method and a category-sensitive refinement method.
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Wavelet/mixture of experts network structure for EEG signals classification.
- Chinho Lin, Chun-Mei Lin, Sheng-Tun Li, Shu-Ching Kuo:
Intelligent physician segmentation and management based on KDD approach.
- Hongqin Fan, Hyoungkwan Kim, Simaan M. AbouRizk, Seung Heon Han:
Decision support in construction equipment management using a nonparametric outlier mining algorithm.
- Der-Chiang Li, Chun-Wu Yeh, Zheng-Yuan Li:
A case study: The prediction of Taiwan's export of polyester fiber using small-data-set learning methods.
- E. G. Castro, M. S. G. Tsuzuki:
Swarm Intelligence applied in synthesis of hunting strategies in a three-dimensional environment.
- Yichuan Jiang:
Extracting social laws from unilateral binary constraint relation topologies in multiagent systems.
- Der-Chiang Li, Yao-Hwei Fang:
An algorithm to cluster data for efficient classification of support vector machines.
- Ruey-Shun Chen, Duen-Kai Chen:
Apply ontology and agent technology to construct virtual observatory.
- Wan-Shiou Yang, Jia-Ben Dia:
Discovering cohesive subgroups from social networks for targeted advertising.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
Artificial immune recognition system with fuzzy resource allocation mechanism classifier, principal component analysis and FFT method based new hybrid automated identification system for classification of EEG signals.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Chen-Hao Liu, K. Robert Lai:
A fuzzy case-based reasoning model for sales forecasting in print circuit board industries.
- Ying-Pin Chang, Chinyao Low:
Optimization of a passive harmonic filter based on the neural-genetic algorithm with fuzzy logic for a steel manufacturing plant.
- Shih-Tang Lo, Ruey-Maw Chen, Yueh-Min Huang, Chung-Lun Wu:
Multiprocessor system scheduling with precedence and resource constraints using an enhanced ant colony system.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Li-Chen Cheng, Ching-Nan Chuang:
A group recommendation system with consideration of interactions among group members.
- Stamatia Bibi, Grigorios Tsoumakas, Ioannis Stamelos, Ioannis P. Vlahavas:
Regression via Classification applied on software defect estimation.
- Mei-Hua Hsu:
Proposing an ESL recommender teaching and learning system.
- C. K. Kwong, Kit Yan Chan, H. Wong:
Takagi-Sugeno neural fuzzy modeling approach to fluid dispensing for electronic packaging.
- Abdulkadir Sengür:
Wavelet transform and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for color texture classification.
- Erdogan Köse:
Modelling of colour perception of different age groups using artificial neural networks.
- Engin Avci, Derya Avci:
A novel approach for digital radio signal classification: Wavelet packet energy-multiclass support vector machine (WPE-MSVM).
- Yu-Hsin Lin, Chung-Ching Chiu, Chih-Hung Tsai:
The study of applying ANP model to assess dispatching rules for wafer fabrication.
- Xiao-Sheng Qin, Guo H. Huang, A. Chakma, Xiang-hui Nie, Q. G. Lin:
A MCDM-based expert system for climate-change impact assessment and adaptation planning - A case study for the Georgia Basin, Canada.
- Jian-Zhong Tang, Qing-Feng Wang, Zhi-Yue Bi:
Expert system for operation optimization and control of cutter suction dredger.
- Pei-Cheng Cheng, Been-Chian Chien, Hao-Ren Ke, Wei-Pang Yang:
A two-level relevance feedback mechanism for image retrieval.
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system employing wavelet coefficients for detection of ophthalmic arterial disorders.
- Che-Wei Chang, Cheng-Ru Wu, Huang-Chu Chen:
Using expert technology to select unstable slicing machine to control wafer slicing quality via fuzzy AHP.
- Zhongsheng Hua, Bengang Gong, Xiaoyan Xu:
A DS-AHP approach for multi-attribute decision making problem with incomplete information.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Kyoung-Yun Kim, Kun Chang Lee:
Corrigendum to "MM-DSS: Integrating Multimedia and Decision-making Knowledge in Decision Support Systems" [Expert Systems with Applications 32 (2) (2007) 441-457].
- Ohbyung Kwon, Ghi Paul Im, Kun Chang Lee:
Corrigendum to "MACE-SCM: A multi-agent and case-based reasoning collaboration mechanisms for supply chain management under supply and demand uncertainties" [Expert Systems with Applications 33 (3) (2007) 690-705].
Volume 34, Number 4, May 2008
Last update Wed May 22 17:34:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Roy Rada:
Expert systems and evolutionary computing for financial investing: A review.
- Shuo-Yan Chou, Yao-Hui Chang:
A decision support system for supplier selection based on a strategy-aligned fuzzy SMART approach.
- Stephen J. H. Yang, Jia Zhang, Irene Y. L. Chen:
A JESS-enabled context elicitation system for providing context-aware Web services.
- Antonio L. Arranz Matía, Alberto Cruz, Miguel A. Sanz-Bobi, Pablo Ruíz, Josué Coutiño:
DADICC: Intelligent system for anomaly detection in a combined cycle gas turbine plant.
- Davut Hanbay, Ibrahim Türkoglu, Yakup Demir:
An expert system based on wavelet decomposition and neural network for modeling Chua's circuit.
- Thananchai Leephakpreeda:
Grey prediction on indoor comfort temperature for HVAC systems.
- Su-Hsien Huang, Hao-Ren Ke, Wei-Pang Yang:
Structure clustering for Chinese patent documents.
- Chih-Ming Chen, Ling-Jiun Duh:
Personalized web-based tutoring system based on fuzzy item response theory.
- Stephen Russell, Victoria Y. Yoon:
Applications of wavelet data reduction in a recommender system.
- Lília de Sá Silva, Adriana C. Ferrari dos Santos, Thiago Dias Mancilha, José Demisio Simões da Silva, Antonio Montes:
Detecting attack signatures in the real network traffic with ANNIDA.
- Lee-Ing Tong, Li-Chang Chao:
Novel yield model for integrated circuits with clustered defects.
- Chuck C. H. Law, Eric W. T. Ngai:
An empirical study of the effects of knowledge sharing and learning behaviors on firm performance.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Tony Cheng-Kui Huang, Sih-Kai Chang:
A novel approach for discovering retail knowledge with price information from transaction databases.
- S. Lolas, O. A. Olatunbosun:
Prediction of vehicle reliability performance using artificial neural networks.
- W. Wen:
A dynamic and automatic traffic light control expert system for solving the road congestion problem.
- Hun-Woo Yoo:
Retrieval of movie scenes by semantic matrix and automatic feature weight update.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Li-Chen Cheng:
A novel collaborative filtering approach for recommending ranked items.
- Ferenc Peter Pach, Attila Gyenesei, János Abonyi:
Compact fuzzy association rule-based classifier.
- Muh-Cherng Wu, Yang-Kang Hsu:
Design of BOM configuration for reducing spare parts logistic costs.
- Tzung-Pei Hong, Chun-Wei Lin, Yu-Lung Wu:
Incrementally fast updated frequent pattern trees.
- Azam Beg, P. W. Chandana Prasad, Ajmal Beg:
Applicability of feed-forward and recurrent neural networks to Boolean function complexity modeling.
- Övünç Polat, Tülay Yildirim:
Genetic optimization of GRNN for pattern recognition without feature extraction.
- Tzone-I Wang, Kun-Te Wang, Yueh-Min Huang:
Using a style-based ant colony system for adaptive learning.
- Jae-Hong Eom, Sung-Chun Kim, Byoung-Tak Zhang:
AptaCDSS-E: A classifier ensemble-based clinical decision support system for cardiovascular disease level prediction.
- Chi-Ming Lin, Mitsuo Gen:
Multi-criteria human resource allocation for solving multistage combinatorial optimization problems using multiobjective hybrid genetic algorithm.
- Win-Bin Huang, Alvin Wen-Yu Su, Yau-Hwang Kuo:
Neural network based method for image halftoning and inverse halftoning.
- Chi-Hung Su, Tung-Hsu (Tony) Hou:
Using multi-population intelligent genetic algorithm to find the pareto-optimal parameters for a nano-particle milling process.
- Burcu Dolunay, Ali Akgunduz:
Automated end-user behaviour assessment tool for remote product and system testing.
- Hwai-En Tseng, Chien-Chen Chang, Jia-Diann Li:
Modular design to support green life-cycle engineering.
- Elif Derya Übeyli:
Recurrent neural networks employing Lyapunov exponents for analysis of doppler ultrasound signals.
- Ridvan Saraçoglu, Kemal Tütüncü, Novruz Allahverdi:
A new approach on search for similar documents with multiple categories using fuzzy clustering.
- Chun-Hsien Chen, Wei Yan:
An in-process customer utility prediction system for product conceptualisation.
- Ching-Hsue Cheng, Jia-Wen Wang, Chen-Hsun Li:
Forecasting the number of outpatient visits using a new fuzzy time series based on weighted-transitional matrix.
- Minh Nhut Nguyen, Daming Shi, Chai Quek:
A nature inspired Ying-Yang approach for intelligent decision support in bank solvency analysis.
- Yu-Chieh Wu, Jie-Chi Yang, Yue-Shi Lee:
A weighted string pattern matching-based passage ranking algorithm for video question answering.
- Chia-Hung Lin, Yi-Chun Du, Tainsong Chen:
Adaptive wavelet network for multiple cardiac arrhythmias recognition.
- Bao Rong Chang, Hsiu Fen Tsai, Chung-Ping Young:
Diversity of quantum optimizations for training adaptive support vector regression and its prediction applications.
- Songbo Tan, Jin Zhang:
An empirical study of sentiment analysis for chinese documents.
- Khadiza Tahera, Raafat N. Ibrahim, Paul B. Lochert:
A fuzzy logic approach for dealing with qualitative quality characteristics of a process.
- Chih-Fong Tsai, Jhen-Wei Wu:
Using neural network ensembles for bankruptcy prediction and credit scoring.
- Murat Caner, Nurettin Umurkan, Sezai Tokat, Seydi Vakkas Üstün:
Determination of optimal hierarchical fuzzy controller parameters according to loading condition with ANN.
- Hsiu Fen Tsai, Bao Rong Chang:
Timing of resources exploration in the behavior of firm - Innovative approach and empirical simulation.
- Pål R. Berge, Lars Adde, Gabriela Espinosa, Øyvind Stavdahl:
ENIGMA - Enhanced interactive general movement assessment.
- Yuseop Kim, Yu-Jin Oh:
Intra-sentence segmentation based on support vector machines in English-Korean machine translation systems.
- Minhong Wang, Jiming Liu, Huaiqing Wang, William K. Cheung, Xiao-Feng Xie:
On-demand e-supply chain integration: A multi-agent constraint-based approach.
- Chao-Ton Su, Chia-Jen Chou:
A systematic methodology for the creation of Six Sigma projects: A case study of semiconductor foundry.
- Jian-Da Wu, Peng-Hsin Chiang, Yo-Wei Chang, Yao-Jung Shiao:
An expert system for fault diagnosis in internal combustion engines using probability neural network.
- Seydi Vakkas Ustun, Metin Demirtas:
Optimal tuning of PI coefficients by using fuzzy-genetic for V/f controlled induction motor.
- Jason J. Jung:
Taxonomy alignment for interoperability between heterogeneous virtual organizations.
- Chao-Hung Wang, Li-Chang Hsu:
Constructing and applying an improved fuzzy time series model: Taking the tourism industry for example.
- Zümray Dokur, Tamer Ölmez:
Tissue segmentation in ultrasound images by using genetic algorithms.
- Fengming M. Chang, Yeong-Chin Chen:
A frequency assessment expert system of piezoelectric transducers in paucity of data.
- Chu-Chai Henry Chan:
Intelligent value-based customer segmentation method for campaign management: A case study of automobile retailer.
- Li-Wei Lee, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Fuzzy risk analysis based on fuzzy numbers with different shapes and different deviations.
- Luis Berdún, J. Andrés Díaz Pace, Analía Amandi, Marcelo Campo:
Assisting novice software designers by an expert designer agent.
- Arie Ben-David:
Rule effectiveness in rule-based systems: A credit scoring case study.
- Shubhi Purwar, Indra Narayan Kar, Amar Nath Jha:
Adaptive output feedback tracking control of robot manipulators using position measurements only.
- Harun Uguz, Ahmet Arslan, Ridvan Saraçoglu, Ibrahim Türkoglu:
Detection of heart valve diseases by using fuzzy discrete hidden Markov model.
- Xiao-bin Zhang, Xue-xin Chen, Jia-an Cheng:
SIKey: A tool to generate secondary identification keys for targeted diagnosis.
- Shian-Chang Huang:
Online option price forecasting by using unscented Kalman filters and support vector machines.
- Hui-Chun Chu, Gwo-Jen Hwang:
A Delphi-based approach to developing expert systems with the cooperation of multiple experts.
- Sung-Nien Yu, Kuan-To Chou:
Integration of independent component analysis and neural networks for ECG beat classification.
- M. Lourdes Jiménez, José M. Santamaría, Roberto Barchino, Laura Laita, Luis M. Laita, León A. González, Angel Asenjo:
Knowledge representation for diagnosis of care problems through an expert system: Model of the auto-care deficit situations.
- Wei-Chou Chen, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Tzung-Pei Hong:
An efficient bit-based feature selection method.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Dian-Xiu Yang, Yi-Ta Chuang:
Application of wrapper approach and composite classifier to the stock trend prediction.
- Xingqi Wang, Thorsten Schnier, Xin Yao:
Automatic feature-queried bird identification system based on entropy and fuzzy similarity.
- Y. K. Wong, W. L. Woon:
An iterative approach to enhanced traffic signal optimization.
- P. Pareja-Tobes, David A. Pelta, Alejandro Sancho-Royo, José L. Verdegay:
Search spaces representation in optimization problems.
- Jong-Chen Chen, Guo-Xun Liao:
Data differentiation and parameter analysis on the weight changes of premature babies with an artificial neuromolecular system.
- Min Han, Yannan Sun, Yingnan Fan:
An improved fuzzy neural network based on T-S model.
- Min-Jen Tsai, Chen-Sheng Wang:
A computing coordination based fuzzy group decision-making (CC-FGDM) for web service oriented architecture.
- Sami Ekici, Selcuk Yildirim, Mustafa Poyraz:
Energy and entropy-based feature extraction for locating fault on transmission lines by using neural network and wavelet packet decomposition.
- Tiffany Hui-Kuang Yu, Kun-Huang Huarng:
A bivariate fuzzy time series model to forecast the TAIEX.
- Ignacio Díaz Blanco, Manuel Domínguez-González, Abel A. Cuadrado Vega, Juan J. Fuertes-Martínez:
A new approach to exploratory analysis of system dynamics using SOM. Applications to industrial processes.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Myung Keun Shin:
LACO: A location-aware cooperative query system for securely personalized services.
- Ching-Liang Su:
Hand image recognition by the techniques of hand shape scaling and image weight scaling.
- Antonio Soriano-Asensi, José David Martín-Guerrero, Emilio Soria-Olivas, Alberto Palomares, José Rafael Magdalena Benedito, Antonio J. Serrano-López:
Web mining based on Growing Hierarchical Self-Organizing Maps: Analysis of a real citizen web portal.
- Panagiotis Symeonidis, Alexandros Nanopoulos, Apostolos N. Papadopoulos, Yannis Manolopoulos:
Collaborative recommender systems: Combining effectiveness and efficiency.
- Il-Gyo Chong, Chi-Hyuck Jun:
Flexible patient rule induction method for optimizing process variables in discrete type.
- Chien-I Lee, Cheng-Jung Tsai, Tong-Qin Wu, Wei-Pang Yang:
An approach to mining the multi-relational imbalanced database.
- S.-H. Hsu:
Developing an index for online customer satisfaction: Adaptation of American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- Xiaotian Zhu, Hong Wang, Li Xu, Huaizu Li:
Predicting stock index increments by neural networks: The role of trading volume under different horizons.
- Tong-Queue Lee, Young Park, Yong-Tae Park:
A time-based approach to effective recommender systems using implicit feedback.
- Vlado Dimovski, Miha Skerlavaj, Mok Kimman, Tomislav Hernaus:
Comparative analysis of the organisational learning process in Slovenia, Croatia, and Malaysia.
- Gu Hsin Lai, Chia-Mei Chen, Bingchiang Jeng, Willams Chao:
Ant-based IP traceback.
- Yongsheng Ding, Xinping Song, Yueming Zen:
Forecasting financial condition of Chinese listed companies based on support vector machine.
- V. Sugumaran, G. R. Sabareesh, K. I. Ramachandran:
Fault diagnostics of roller bearing using kernel based neighborhood score multi-class support vector machine.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Taha M. S. Elhag:
An adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for bridge risk assessment.