Volume 21, Number 1, November 2005
- Paul Chew, Jason Shepherd, John P. Steinbrenner, Alper Üngör:
Twelfth International Meshing Roundtable special issue.
- Joseph Teran, Neil Molino, Ronald Fedkiw, Robert Bridson:
Adaptive physics based tetrahedral mesh generation using level sets.
- Larisa Branets, Graham F. Carey:
A local cell quality metric and variational grid smoothing algorithm.
- Krishnakumar Rajagopalan, Peter R. Eiseman:
Automatic nested refinement: a technique for the generation of high quality multi-block structured grids for multi-scale problems using GridPro.
- Udo Tremel, Frank Deister, Oubay Hassan, Nigel P. Weatherill:
Parallel generation of unstructured surface grids.
- Jie Wan, Suleyman Kocak, Mark S. Shephard:
Automated adaptive 3D forming simulation processes.
- David White, Sunil Saigal, Steven J. Owen:
Meshing complexity: predicting meshing difficulty for single part CAD models.
Volume 21, Number 2, December 2005
- Irina B. Semenova, Nikita Kozhekin, Vladimir V. Savchenko, Ichiro Hagiwara:
A general framework for analysis and comparison of surface mesh optimization techniques.
- Nancy Hitschfeld-Kahler:
Generation of 3D mixed element meshes using a flexible refinement approach.
- Youngwon Hahn, Noboru Kikuchi:
Identification of global modeshape from a few nodal eigenvectors using simple free-form deformation.
- G. Pai:
Prediction of uplift capacity of suction caissons using a neuro-genetic network.
- Manuel Paredes, Marc Sartor, A. Daidie:
Advanced assistance tool for optimal compression spring design.
- Stephan Wagner, Tibor Grasser, Claus Fischer, Siegfried Selberherr:
An advanced equation assembly module.
- El-Sayed Aziz, Constantin Chassapis:
A decision-making framework model for design and manufacturing of mechanical transmission system development.
- Maria C. Yang, William Wood, Mark R. Cutkosky:
Design information retrieval: a thesauri-based approach for reuse of informal design information.
Volume 21, Number 3, May 2006
- Y. C. Lam, Y.-M. Deng, Chikit K. Au:
A GA/gradient hybrid approach for injection moulding conditions optimisation.
- Anoop A. Mullur, Achille Messac:
Metamodeling using extended radial basis functions: a comparative approach.
- M. Zhai, Y. C. Lam, Chikit K. Au:
Runner sizing and weld line positioning for plastics injection moulding with multiple gates.
- P. Kettil, N.-E. Wiberg:
Development of software for structural analysis adapted to construction engineering applications.
- Harry H. Cheng, Dung T. Trang:
Object-oriented interactive mechanism design and analysis.
- Frédéric Alauzet, Xiangrong Li, E. Seegyoung Seol, Mark S. Shephard:
Parallel anisotropic 3D mesh adaptation by mesh modification.
Volume 21, Number 4, July 2006
Last update Thu May 23 14:48:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jiang Shu, Layne T. Watson, B. G. Zombori, Frederick A. Kamke:
WBCSim: an environment for modeling wood-based composites manufacture.
- Nand Kishor, P. R. Sharma, A. S. Raghuvanshi:
An Investigation on Pruned NNARX Identification Model of Hydropower Plant.
- M. Walker, R. Hamilton:
A technique for optimally designing fibre-reinforced laminated plates under in-plane loads for minimum weight with manufacturing uncertainties accounted for.
- Geng Tie, Li Dequn, Zhou Huamin:
Three-dimensional finite element method for the filling simulation of injection molding.
- N. Oussalah, Y. Zebboudj:
Negative corona computation in air.
- Krishnan Suresh, Ameya Sirpotdar:
Automated symmetry exploitation in engineering analysis.