Volume 2, Number 1, March 2008
- Jian Zhang, Wenhui Zhang, Naijun Zhan, Yi-Dong Shen, Haiming Chen, Yunquan Zhang, Yongji Wang, Enhua Wu, Hongan Wang, Xueyang Zhu:
Basic research in computer science and software engineering at SKLCS.
- Masahiko Sato, Takafumi Sakurai, Yukiyoshi Kameyama, Atsushi Igarashi:
Calculi of meta-variables.
- Tetsuya Mizutani, Shigeru Igarashi, Masayuki Shio, Yasuwo Ikeda:
Human factors in continuous time-concerned cooperative systems represented by N Sigma-labeled calculus.
- Yixiang Chen, Hengyang Wu:
Semantics of sub-probabilistic programs.
- Asem Kasem, Tetsuo Ida:
Computational origami environment on the web.
- Changbo Chen, Marc Moreno Maza, Wei Pan, Yuzhen Xie:
On the verification of polynomial system solvers.
- Wenqin Zhou, David J. Jeffrey:
Fraction-free matrix factors: new forms for LU and QR factors.
- Lifei Chen, Qingshan Jiang:
An extended EM algorithm for subspace clustering.
- Chuangbai Xiao, Jing Yu, Kaina Su:
Gibbs artifact reduction for POCS super-resolution image reconstruction.
- Juanzi Li, Jie Tang, Jing Zhang, Qiong Luo, Yunhao Liu, MingCai Hong:
Arnetminer: expertise oriented search using social networks.
- Lingling Wang, Guoyin Zhang, Chunguang Ma:
ID-based deniable ring authentication with constant-size signature.
Volume 2, Number 2, June 2008
- Guilu Long, Tzyh Jong Tarn:
Progress in theoretical quantum computing.
- Xiuhong Gao, Albeverio Sergio, Kai Chen, Shaoming Fei, Xianqing Li-Jost:
Entanglement of formation and concurrence for mixed states.
- Wei Cui, Zairong Xi, Yu Pan:
Decoherence control for high-temperature reservoirs.
- Dafa Li:
Quantum fixed-point search algorithm with general phase shifts.
- Hao Chen:
Constructing quantum codes.
- Xihan Li, Fuguo Deng:
- Jiafu Xu, Fanming Song:
Quantum programming languages.
- Guilu Long, Yang Liu:
Duality quantum computing.
- Ting Gao, Fengli Yan, Zhixi Wang, Youcheng Li:
Quantum probabilistically cloning and computation.
- Yuchun Wu, Guangcan Guo:
High-dimension Bell inequalities.
- Daowen Qiu, Lvzhou Li:
An overview of quantum computation models: quantum automata.
Volume 2, Number 3, September 2008
- Aoying Zhou:
Introduction to the special section on peer-to-peer computing and web data management.
- Bin Yang, Weining Qian, Aoying Zhou:
Using Wide Table to manage web data: a survey.
- Rong Zhang, Koji Zettsu, Yutaka Kidawara, Yasushi Kiyoki:
Decentralized architecture for resource management of group-based distributed systems.
- Mei Li, Wang-Chien Lee, Anand Sivasubramaniam, Jizhong Zhao:
Supporting K nearest neighbors query on high-dimensional data in P2P systems.
- Jianliang Xu, Xueyan Tang, Wang-Chien Lee:
Distributed query processing in flash-based sensor networks.
- Fengrong Li, Takuya Iida, Yoshiharu Ishikawa:
Traceable P2P record exchange: a database-oriented approach.
- Yuanyan Tang:
Status of pattern recognition with wavelet analysis.
- Jian Yang, Jing-Yu Yang, David Zhang:
Median Fisher Discriminator: a robust feature extraction method with applications to biometrics.
- Guoshun Hao, Shilong Ma, Yuefei Sui, Jianghua Lv:
Dynamic description logic model for data integration.
Volume 2, Number 4, December 2008
Last update Thu May 23 18:48:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lan Lin, Jesse H. Poore:
Pushing requirements changes through to changes in specifications.
- Chenguang Luo, Shengchao Qin, Zongyan Qiu:
Verifying BPEL-like programs with Hoare logic.
- Jun Pang, Zhengqin Luo, Yuxin Deng:
On automatic verification of self-stabilizing population protocols.
- Jun Sun, Yang Liu, Jin Song Dong, Jing Sun:
Compositional encoding for bounded model checking.
- Zhifang Wang, Yiyun Chen, Zhenming Wang, Baojian Hua:
Automated verification of pointer programs in pointer logic.
- Antonio Brogi, Razvan Popescu:
Workflow-based semantics for peer-to-peer specifications.
- Lianwei Guan, Xingyu Li, Hao Hu, Jian Lu:
A Petri net-based approach for supporting aspect-oriented modeling.
- Yue Hu, Xiaoyu Gao, Li Li, Qingshi Gao:
Style transformation in natural languages.
- Yunping Zheng, Chuanbo Chen, Mudar Sarem:
An improved algorithm for gray image representation using non-symmetry and anti-packing model with triangles and rectangles.
- Xin Li, Bei Hua, Yi Shang, Yan Xiong:
A robust localization algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaoru Zhang, Zaiyue Zhang, Yuefei Sui:
Types, structures and theories in NKI.