Volume 122, Number 1, 16 August 2001
- Didier Dubois, Henri Prade:
- Tian-Ping Zhang:
Stable adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control of interconnected systems.
- J. Wang, Ahmad B. Rad, P. T. Chan:
Indirect adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control: Part I: fuzzy switching.
- P. T. Chan, Ahmad B. Rad, J. Wang:
Indirect adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control: Part II: parameter projection and supervisory control.
- Jeffery R. Layne, Kevin M. Passino:
A fuzzy dynamic model based state estimator.
- Jooyoung Park, Jinsung Kim, Daihee Park:
LMI-based design of stabilizing fuzzy controllers for nonlinear systems described by Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model.
- Feng-Yih Hsu, Li-Chen Fu:
A novel adaptive fuzzy variable structure control for a class of nonlinear uncertain systems via backstepping.
- Predrag D. Vukovic:
One-step ahead predictive fuzzy controller.
- Shu-Guang Cao, Neville W. Rees, Gang Feng:
Universal fuzzy controllers for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Wei Li, X. G. Chang, Friedrich M. Wahl, Jay A. Farrell:
Tracking control of a manipulator under uncertainty by FUZZY P+ID controller.
- Jianqiang Yi, Naoyoshi Yubazaki, Kaoru Hirota:
Upswing and stabilization control of inverted pendulum system based on the SIRMs dynamically connected fuzzy inference model.
- Mehmet Önder Efe, Okyay Kaynak:
A novel optimization procedure for training of fuzzy inference systems by combining variable structure systems technique and Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm.
- Ronald R. Yager:
Uninorms in fuzzy systems modeling.
Volume 122, Number 2, 1 September 2001
- Yu-Jung Huang, Mei-hui Guo:
Fuzzy thermal placement for multichip module applications.
- Stefan Chanas, Pawel Zielinski:
Critical path analysis in the network with fuzzy activity times.
- Chian-Son Yu, Han-Lin Li:
Method for solving quasi-concave and non-concave fuzzy multi-objective programming problems.
- Pankaj Gupta, Davinder Bhatia:
Sensitivity analysis in fuzzy multiobjective linear fractional programming problem.
- Teresa León, Vicente Liern:
A fuzzy method to repair infeasibility in linearly constrained problems.
- Hsiao-Fan Wang, Yi-Chun Liao:
Fuzzy non-linear integer program by parametric programming approach.
- Baoding Liu, Kakuzo Iwamura:
Fuzzy programming with fuzzy decisions and fuzzy simulation-based genetic algorithm.
- Xinwang Liu:
Measuring the satisfaction of constraints in fuzzy linear programming.
- Francisco Chiclana, Francisco Herrera, Enrique Herrera-Viedma:
Integrating multiplicative preference relations in a multipurpose decision-making model based on fuzzy preference relations.
- Won Kyu Kim, Kyoung Hee Lee:
Generalized fuzzy games and fuzzy equilibria.
- Werner Van Leekwijck, Etienne E. Kerre:
Continuity focused choice of maxima: Yet another defuzzification method.
- Christer Carlsson, Robert Fullér:
On possibilistic mean value and variance of fuzzy numbers.
- Nilesh N. Karnik, Jerry M. Mendel:
Operations on type-2 fuzzy sets.
- Dug Hun Hong:
Some results on the addition of fuzzy intervals.
- Stefan Chanas:
On the interval approximation of a fuzzy number.
- Radko Mesiar:
A note on moderate growth of t-conorms.
Volume 122, Number 3, 16 September 2001
Last update Mon May 20 00:57:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michel Ménard:
Fuzzy clustering and switching regression models using ambiguity and distance rejects.
- Ludmila Kuncheva:
Using measures of similarity and inclusion for multiple classifier fusion by decision templates.
- Thierry Denoeux, Lalla Merieme Zouhal:
Handling possibilistic labels in pattern classification using evidential reasoning.
- T. Warren Liao:
Classification and coding approaches to part family formation under a fuzzy environment.
- Ie-Bin Lian:
Reconstruction of additive phylogenetic tree.
- Armando Blanco, Miguel Delgado, Marial del Carmen Pegalajar Jiménez:
Identification of fuzzy dynamic systems using Max-Min recurrent neural networks.
- Zhenying Zhao, Robert de Souza:
Fuzzy rule learning during simulation of manufacturing resources.
- Serge Guillaume, Brigitte Charnomordic:
Knowledge discovery for control purposes in food industry databases.
- Chin-Teng Lin, I-Fang Chung, Shih-Yu Huang:
Improvement of machining accuracy by fuzzy logic at corner parts for wire-EDM.
- Dug Hun Hong, Sungho Lee, Hae Young Do:
Fuzzy linear regression analysis for fuzzy input-output data using shape-preserving operations.
- Sung Jin Cho, Jae-Gyeom Kim, Woon-Seek Lee:
Decompositions of T-generalized transformation semigroups.