Volume 40, Number 1, July 2002
Volume 40, Number 2, August 2002
Last update Fri May 24 20:20:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ana B. Ania, Thomas Tröger, Achim Wambach:
An evolutionary analysis of insurance markets with adverse selection.
- Walter Bossert, Steven J. Brams, D. Marc Kilgour:
Cooperative vs non-cooperative truels: little agreement, but does that matter?
- Gary Charness, Ernan Haruvy:
Altruism, equity, and reciprocity in a gift-exchange experiment: an encompassing approach.
- Edward Droste, Cars H. Hommes, Jan Tuinstra:
Endogenous fluctuations under evolutionary pressure in Cournot competition.
- Michael Kosfeld, Edward Droste, Mark Voorneveld:
A myopic adjustment process leading to best-reply matching.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi:
Existence of nontrivial equilibria in repeated games with imperfect private monitoring.
- Andrés Perea:
A note on the one-deviation property in extensive form games.