Volume 46, Number 1, January 2009
- Bart van den Hooff, Marleen Huysman:
Managing knowledge sharing: Emergent and engineering approaches.
- Yoris A. Au, Darrell Carpenter, Xiaogang Chen, Jan Guynes Clark:
Virtual organizational learning in open source software development projects.
- Dong Hee Shin:
Determinants of customer acceptance of multi-service network: An implication for IP-based technologies.
- Sonja Wendel, Benedict G. C. Dellaert:
Situation-based shifts in consumer web site benefit importance: The joint role of cognition and affect.
- Younghwa Lee, Kenneth A. Kozar:
Designing usable online stores: A landscape preference perspective.
- Karthik Krishnamurthy, David Jegen, Bill Brownell:
Strategic Out-Tasking: Creating "win-win" outsourcing partnerships.
- Chung-Tzer Liu, Timon C. Du, Hsiao-Hao Tsai:
A study of the service quality of general portals.
- Robbie T. Nakatsu, Charalambos L. Iacovou:
A comparative study of important risk factors involved in offshore and domestic outsourcing of software development projects: A two-panel Delphi study.
Volume 46, Number 2, March 2009
- Trevor T. Moores, Jerry Cha-Jan Chang:
Self-efficacy, overconfidence, and the negative effect on subsequent performance: A field study.
- Tibert Verhagen, Willemijn van Dolen:
Online purchase intentions: A multi-channel store image perspective.
- David S. Kerr, Uday S. Murthy:
The effectiveness of synchronous computer-mediated communication for solving hidden-profile problems: Further empirical evidence.
- Lior Fink, Seev Neumann:
Exploring the perceived business value of the flexibility enabled by information technology infrastructure.
- Jinghua Huang, Ximin Jiang, Qian Tang:
An e-commerce performance assessment model: Its development and an initial test on e-commerce applications in the retail sector of China.
- I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, Ming-Chien Hung, Kuang-Ming Kuo, David C. Yen:
Factors affecting cross-hospital exchange of Electronic Medical Records.
- Bjorn Cumps, David Martens, Manu De Backer, Raf Haesen, Stijn Viaene, Guido Dedene, Bart Baesens, Monique Snoeck:
Inferring comprehensible business/ICT alignment rules.
- Fatemeh "Mariam" Zahedi, Jaeki Song:
Do web sites change customers' beliefs? A study of prior-posterior beliefs in e-commerce.
- Craig Standing, Ian Sims, Peter E. D. Love:
IT non-conformity in institutional environments: E-marketplace adoption in the government sector.
Volume 46, Number 3, April 2009
- Bo Xu, Donald R. Jones, Bingjia Shao:
Volunteers' involvement in online community based software development.
- Stacie Petter, Ephraim R. McLean:
A meta-analytic assessment of the DeLone and McLean IS success model: An examination of IS success at the individual level.
- D. Harrison McKnight, Brandis Phillips, Bill C. Hardgrave:
Which reduces IT turnover intention the most: Workplace characteristics or job characteristics?
- Joy Wei He, Qian Qiao, Kwok-Kee Wei:
Social relationship and its role in knowledge management systems usage.
- M. Dale Stoel, Waleed A. Muhanna:
IT capabilities and firm performance: A contingency analysis of the role of industry and IT capability type.
- Niina Mallat, Matti Rossi, Virpi Kristiina Tuunainen, Anssi Öörni:
The impact of use context on mobile services acceptance: The case of mobile ticketing.
- Manuel J. Sánchez-Franco, Angel Francisco Villarejo Ramos, Félix A. Martín-Velicia:
The moderating effect of gender on relationship quality and loyalty toward Internet service providers.
Volume 46, Number 4, May 2009
Volume 46, Number 5, June 2009
- Wenhong Luo, Matthew J. Liberatore:
Achieving it consultant objectives through client project success.
- Mikko T. Siponen, Robert Willison:
Information security management standards: Problems and solutions.
- Marion G. Sobol, Gary Klein:
Relation of CIO background, IT infrastructure, and economic performance.
- Ming Zhou, Martin E. Dresner, Robert J. Windle:
Revisiting feedback systems: Trust building in digital markets.
- Michael Wybo, Jacques Robert, Pierre-Majorique Léger:
Using search theory to determine an applications selection strategy.
- Cheolho Yoon:
The effects of national culture values on consumer acceptance of e-commerce: Online shoppers in China.
- Jung Lee, Jae-Nam Lee:
Understanding the product information inference process in electronic word-of-mouth: An objectivity-subjectivity dichotomy perspective.
Volume 46, Number 6, August 2009
- Karthik N. S. Iyer, Richard Germain, Cindy Claycomb:
B2B e-commerce supply chain integration and performance: A contingency fit perspective on the role of environment.
- Mark Chun, John G. Mooney:
CIO roles and responsibilities: Twenty-five years of evolution and change.
- William J. Kettinger, Sung-Hee "Sunny" Park, Jeffery Smith:
Understanding the consequences of information systems service quality on IS service reuse.
- Tung-Hsiang Chou, Jia-Lang Seng:
An intelligent multi-agent e-services method - An international telecommunication example.
- Yuan Sun, Anol Bhattacherjee, Qingguo Ma:
Extending technology usage to work settings: The role of perceived work compatibility in ERP implementation.
- James Jungbae Roh, Anand Kunnathur, Monideepa Tarafdar:
Classification of RFID adoption: An expected benefits approach.
Volume 46, Number 7, October 2009
- Jen-Her Wu:
A design methodology for form-based knowledge reuse and representation.
- Guang Rong, Varun Grover:
Keeping up-to-date with information technology: Testing a model of technological knowledge renewal effectiveness for IT professionals.
- Halit Keskin:
Antecedents and consequences of team memory in software development projects.
- Chorng-Shyong Ong, Min-Yuh Day, Wen-Lian Hsu:
The measurement of user satisfaction with question answering systems.
- Sanjay Goel, Hany A. Shawky:
Estimating the market impact of security breach announcements on firm values.
- Hsin Hsin Chang, Su Wen Chen:
Consumer perception of interface quality, security, and loyalty in electronic commerce.
Volume 46, Number 8, December 2009
Last update Tue May 21 18:56:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Vivien K. G. Lim, Thompson S. H. Teo:
Mind your E-manners: Impact of cyber incivility on employees' work attitude and behavior.
- Farid Shirazi, Roya Gholami, Dolores Añón Higón:
The impact of information and communication technology (ICT), education and regulation on economic freedom in Islamic Middle Eastern countries.
- Christina W. Y. Wong, Kee-hung Lai, Thompson S. H. Teo:
Institutional pressures and mindful IT management: The case of a container terminal in China.
- Chin-Shyh Ou, Shin-Yuan Hung, David C. Yen, Fang-Chun Liu:
Impact of ATM intensity on cost efficiency: An empirical evaluation in Taiwan.
- Gyudong Lee, Won Jun Lee:
Psychological reactance to online recommendation services.
- Rustam M. Vahidov, Xin He:
Situated DSS for personal finance management: Design and evaluation.
- Mark F. Thouin, James J. Hoffman, Eric W. Ford:
IT outsourcing and firm-level performance: A transaction cost perspective.
- Tung-Hsiang Chou, Jia-Lang Seng:
Corrigendum to "An intelligent multi-agent e-services method - An international telecommunication example" [Inform. Manage. 46(2009) 342-350].