Volume 48, Number 1, January 2011
- Il Im, Seongtae Hong, Myung Soo Kang:
An international comparison of technology adoption: Testing the UTAUT model.
- Hsin Hsin Chang, Shuang-Shii Chuang:
Social capital and individual motivations on knowledge sharing: Participant involvement as a moderator.
- Juliana Sutanto, Chee Wei Phang, Chuan-Hoo Tan, Xianghua Lu:
Dr. Jekyll vis-à-vis Mr. Hyde: Personality variation between virtual and real worlds.
- Manning Li:
Online government advisory service innovation through Intelligent Support Systems.
- John Campbell, Dubravka Cecez-Kecmanovic:
Communicative practices in an online financial forum during abnormal stock market behavior.
- Joo-Yeon Park, Kun Shin Im, Joon S. Kim:
The role of IT human capability in the knowledge transfer process in IT outsourcing context.
- Ofir Turel, Yi (Jenny) Zhang:
Should I e-collaborate with this group? A multilevel model of usage intentions.
- Adamantia G. Pateli, Spyros Lioukas:
The choice of governance mode in ICT alliances: A property rights approach.
Volume 48, Numbers 2-3, March 2011
- Sangho Lee, Jun Yong Xiang, Jae Kyeong Kim:
Information technology and productivity: Empirical evidence from the Chinese electronics industry.
- Ofir Turel, Alexander Serenko, Nick Bontis:
Family and work-related consequences of addiction to organizational pervasive technologies.
- Jae-Nam Lee, Byounggu Choi:
Effects of initial and ongoing trust in IT outsourcing: A bilateral perspective.
- Atreyi Kankanhalli, One-Ki Daniel Lee, Kai H. Lim:
Knowledge reuse through electronic repositories: A study in the context of customer service support.
- Joung W. Kim, Jee-Hae Lim:
IT investments disclosure, information quality, and factors influencing managers' choices.
Volume 48, Numbers 4-5, May 2011
- Reza Barkhi, Yi-Ching Kao:
Psychological climate and decision-making performance in a GDSS context.
- Shin-Yuan Hung, Kuo-Liang Huang, Wen-Ju Yu:
An empirical study of the effectiveness of multimedia disclosure of informed consent: A technology mediated learning perspective.
- Yi-Cheng Chen, Jen-Her Wu:
IT management capability and its impact on the performance of a CIO.
- Bernd-Mathias Adler, Walter Baets, Reinhard König:
A complexity perspective on collaborative decision making in organizations: The ecology of group-performance.
- Natalia Vila, Inés Küster:
Consumer feelings and behaviours towards well designed websites.
- Shari S. C. Shang, Eldon Y. Li, Ya-Ling Wu, Oliver C. L. Hou:
Understanding Web 2.0 service models: A knowledge-creating perspective.
Volume 48, Number 6, August 2011
- Matthew K. O. Lee, Na Shi, Christy M. K. Cheung, Kai H. Lim, Choon-Ling Sia:
Consumer's decision to shop online: The moderating role of positive informational social influence.
- Yixiang Zhang, Yulin Fang, Kwok Kee Wei, Elaine Ramsey, Patrick McCole, Huaping Chen:
Repurchase intention in B2C e-commerce - A relationship quality perspective.
- Tibert Verhagen, Frans Feldberg, Bart van den Hooff, Selmar Meents, Jani Merikivi:
Satisfaction with virtual worlds: An integrated model of experiential value.
- Kevin Carillo, Chitu Okoli:
Generating quality open content: A functional group perspective based on the time, interaction, and performance theory.
- Hui Li, Jie Sun:
Principal component case-based reasoning ensemble for business failure prediction.
- Hee-Woong Kim, Sumeet Gupta, Joon Koh:
Investigating the intention to purchase digital items in social networking communities: A customer value perspective.
- Oktay Türetken, Onur Demirörs:
Plural: A decentralized business process modeling method.
Volume 48, Number 7, October 2011
- Paolo Neirotti, Emilio Paolucci:
Assessing the importance of industry in the adoption and assimilation of IT: Evidence from Italian enterprises.
- Minhong Wang, Doug Vogel, Weijia Ran:
Creating a performance-oriented e-learning environment: A design science approach.
- Jeewon Cho, Insu Park, John W. Michel:
How does leadership affect information systems success? The role of transformational leadership.
- Mariolina Longo, Matteo Mura:
The effect of intellectual capital on employees' satisfaction and retention.
- Gwanhoo Lee, Weidong Xia:
A longitudinal experimental study on the interaction effects of persuasion quality, user training, and first-hand use on user perceptions of new information technology.
- Jai-Yeol Son:
Out of fear or desire? Toward a better understanding of employees' motivation to follow IS security policies.
- Yue Guo, Stuart J. Barnes:
Purchase behavior in virtual worlds: An empirical investigation in Second Life.
Volume 48, Number 8, December 2011
Last update Mon May 20 17:23:18 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Stuart J. Barnes:
Understanding use continuance in virtual worlds: Empirical test of a research model.
- Tibert Verhagen, Willemijn van Dolen:
The influence of online store beliefs on consumer online impulse buying: A model and empirical application.
- Huoy Min Khoo, Cecil Chua Eng Huang, Daniel Robey:
How organizations motivate users to participate in support upgrades of customized packaged software.
- R. Eric Hostler, Victoria Y. Yoon, Zhiling Guo, Tor Guimaraes, Guisseppi A. Forgionne:
Assessing the impact of recommender agents on on-line consumer unplanned purchase behavior.
- Anjala S. Krishen, Robyn L. Raschke, Pushkin Kachroo:
A feedback control approach to maintain consumer information load in online shopping environments.
- Paul B. Cragg, Mário M. Caldeira, John M. Ward:
Organizational information systems competences in small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Kun Chang Lee, Namho Chung, Sangjae Lee:
Exploring the influence of personal schema on trust transfer and switching costs in brick-and-click bookstores.
- Jinho Choi, Sangyoon Yi, Kun Chang Lee:
Analysis of keyword networks in MIS research and implications for predicting knowledge evolution.
- Shaila M. Miranda, Jae-Nam Lee, Jang-Hwan Lee:
Stocks and flows underlying organizations' knowledge management capability: Synergistic versus contingent complementarities over time.
- Yaobin Lu, Shuiqing Yang, Patrick Y. K. Chau, Yuzhi Cao:
Dynamics between the trust transfer process and intention to use mobile payment services: A cross-environment perspective.
- Wenhong Luo, David Cook, Eric J. Karson:
Search advertising placement strategy: Exploring the efficacy of the conventional wisdom.