Volume 18, Number 1, January 1974
Volume 18, Number 2, March 1974
Volume 18, Number 3, May 1974
Volume 18, Number 4, July 1974
Volume 18, Number 5, September 1974
Volume 18, Number 6, November 1974
Last update Mon May 20 00:59:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Eckart Lennemann:
Aerodynamic Aspects of Disk Files.
- Richard B. Mulvany:
Engineering Design of a Disk Storage Facility with Data Modules.
- Richard K. Oswald:
Design of a Disk File Head-Positioning Servo.
- K. John Stahl, J. W. White, Kenneth L. Deckert:
Dynamic Response of Self-Acting Foil Bearings.
- Stephen M. Vogel, Jay L. Groom:
White Light Interferometry of Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication of Foil Bearings.
- John M. Fleischer, Charles Lin:
Infrared Laser Interferometer for Measuring Air-Bearing Separation.
- Raymond C. Tseng, Frank E. Talke:
Transition from Boundary Lubrication to Hydrodynamic Lubrication of Slider Bearings.
- Christopher H. Bajorek, Charles W. Coker Jr., Lubomyr T. Romankiw, David A. Thompson:
Hand-Held Magnetoresistive Transducer.
- Robert D. Hempstead:
Thermally Induced Pulses in Magnetoresistive Heads.
- Robert Wade Cole, Robert I. Potter, Charles C. Lin, Kenneth L. Deckert, Erich P. Valstyn:
Numerical Analysis of the Shielded Magnetoresistive Head.
- Richard L. Comstock, Eugene B. Moore:
Ferrite Film Recording Surfaces for Disk Recording.
- Geoffrey Bate, Larry P. Dunn:
The Remanent State of Recorded Tapes.
- James L. Su, Mason L. Williams III:
Noise in Disk Data-Recording Media.
- Richard F. M. Thornley, James A. Williams:
Switching Speeds in Magnetic Tapes.
- Arvind M. Patel, Se June Hong:
Optimal Rectangular Code for High Density Magnetic Tapes.