Volume 84, Number 1, 2007
- Ali M. Rushdi, Omar M. Ba-Rukab:
A purely map procedure for two-level multiple-output logic minimization.
- Ching-Liang Su:
Ring-to-line mapping and orientation invariant transform for Chinese seal character recognition.
- Ting-Zhu Huang, David J. Evans:
New estimations of the spectral radii of J, G-S and SOR iterative matrices for a class of linear systems.
- Ljiljana Teofanov, Zorica Uzelac:
Family of quadratic spline difference schemes for a convection-diffusion problem.
- Daniel Lesnic, C. Zhao:
Algorithmization and mechanization of the Cauchy problem associated with the plate equation.
- Abdesslam Boutayeb, Abdelaziz Chetouani:
A population model of diabetes and pre-diabetes.
- Ioannis K. Argyros:
Improved convergence and complexity analysis of Newton's method for solving equations.
- Sh. Javadi, A. Davari, E. Babolian:
Numerical implementation of the Adomian decomposition method for nonlinear Volterra integral equations of the second kind.
- U. Al Khawaja, Kamel Al-khaled:
Error control in Adomian's decomposition method applied to the time-dependent Gross-Pitaevskii equation.
- Julien Straubhaar:
Preconditioners for the conjugate gradient algorithm using Gram-Schmidt and least squares methods.
- Coskun Guler:
A new numerical algorithm for the Abel equation of the second kind.
- Nagarajan Sukavanam, Balasubramanian Raman, Sanjeev Kumar:
Error estimation in reconstruction of quadratic curves in 3D space.
- Elçin Yusufoglu:
Numerical expansion methods for solving systems of linear integral equations using interpolation and quadrature rules.
Volume 84, Number 2, 2007 Distributed Algorithms in Science and Engineering
- C.-H. Lai, Frédéric Magoulès:
- R. J. Anthony:
Agile parallel applications.
- Cos S. Ierotheou, Haoqiang Jin, Gregory Matthews, S. P. Johnson, Robert Hood, P. F. Leggett:
Using an interactive software environment for the parallelization of real-world scientific applications.
- B. F. Niu, X. Y. Lang, Z. H. Lu, X. B. Chi:
ScBioGrid: a commodity supercomputing environment supporting bioinformatics research.
- Mustafa Mat Deris, Z. Aznida, M. Y. Saman, W. A. Suryani, M. Zarina:
Performance modelling of asynchronous replica distribution technique on distributed database systems.
- Hong Peng, Meiqing Wang, Choi-Hong Lai:
Design of parallel algorithms for fractal video compression.
- Ghim Hwee Ong, Lixin Fan:
An efficient parallel algorithm for hexagonal-based fractal image compression.
- Dan Liu:
Novel seamless image mosaicing algorithm for virtual environment.
- Frédéric Magoulès, François-Xavier Roux, L. Series:
Algebraic approach to absorbing boundary conditions for the Helmholtz equation.
- Qingping Guo, Dingcai Shen, Yucheng Guo, C.-H. Lai:
Parallel genetic algorithms for the solution of inverse heat conduction problems.
- Martijn Anthonissen:
Local defect correction in numerical simulation of surface remelting.
- Jun Sun, Jing Liu, Wenbo Xu:
Using quantum-behaved particle swarm optimization algorithm to solve non-linear programming problems.
Volume 84, Number 3, 2007
- Florin Manea:
On the recognition of context-free languages using accepting hybrid networks of evolutionary processors.
- Pei Liu, Jianxun He:
Inversion of the Radon transform on the product Laguerre hypergroup by using generalized wavelets.
- J. R. Sharma:
A family of Newton-like methods based on an exponential model.
- A. H. Khater, R. S. Temsah:
Numerical solutions of some nonlinear evolution equations by Chebyshev spectral collocation methods.
- Rajesh K. Bawa:
A parallel approach for self-adjoint singular perturbation problems using Numerov's scheme.
- B. Chakraborty, M. P. Biswal, S. Nanda:
Solution of parametric vertical block linear complementarity problems.
- T. Valanarasu, N. Ramanujam:
An asymptotic numerical method for singularly perturbed third-order ordinary differential equations with a weak interior layer.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram:
Solution of eighth-order boundary value problems using the non-polynomial spline technique.
- Arif Rafiq, Sifat Hussain, Farooq Ahmad, Muhammad Awais, Fiza Zafar:
An efficient three-step iterative method with sixth-order convergence for solving nonlinear equations.
- J. J. del Coz Díaz, P. J. García Nieto, Alfonso Lozano Martínez-Luengas, F. P. Álvarez Rabanal:
Evaluation of the damage in the vault and portico of the pre-Romanesque chapel of San Salvador de Valdediós using frictional contacts and the finite-element method.
- D. Paul Dhayabaran, A. Emimal Kanaga Pushpam, E. C. Henry Amirtharaj:
Generalized STWS technique for higher order time-varying singular systems.
- Zhongdi Cen:
Numerical method for a class of singular non-linear boundary value problems using Green's functions.
- Davod Khojasteh Salkuyeh:
A family of Newton-type methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- Yiqin Lin:
On the convergence of iterative methods for stabilized saddle point problems.
Volume 84, Number 4, 2007
- Remco Loos, Victor Mitrana:
Non-preserving splicing with delay.
- Arun Murugan, K. S. Easwarakumar:
Integro-differential models for percutaneous drug absorption.
- S. Barbeiro, J. A. Ferreira:
Evaluation of some integrals of sums involving the Möbius function.
- Tadej Kotnik:
An invert-free Arnoldi method for computing interior eigenpairs of large matrices.
- Qiang Niu, Linzhang Lu:
A variational method for unconstrained optimization problems.
- Gianfranco Corradi:
On a cubically convergent derivative-free root finding method.
- Miodrag S. Petkovic, Ljiljana D. Petkovic:
A new differential transformation approach for two-dimensional Volterra integral equations.
- M. Hadizadeh, N. Moatamedi:
A Taylor polynomial approach for solving high-order linear Fredholm integro-differential equations in the most general form.
- Aysegül Akyüz-Dascioglu, Mehmet Sezer:
Spectral collocation solution of a generalized Hirota-Satsuma coupled KdV equation.
- M. T. Darvishi, F. Khani, S. Kheybari:
Cost efficiency analysis with ordinal data: a theoretical and computational view.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh, A. Mostafaee:
A mini-review of numerical methods for high-order problems.
Volume 84, Number 5, 2007 Bioinformatics
- Zidong Wang:
- Sieu Phan, Fazel Famili, Zoujian Tang, Youlian Pan, Ziying Liu, Junjun Ouyang, Anne E. G. Lenferink, Maureen D. McCourt O'Connor:
A novel pattern based clustering methodology for time-series microarray data.
- Pradipta Maji, Sankar K. Pal:
Protein sequence analysis using relational soft clustering algorithms.
- Guoliang Wei, Zidong Wang, Huisheng Shu, Karl Fraser, Xiaohui Liu:
Robust filtering for gene expression time series data with variance constraints.
- Maja Temerinac, Marco Reisert, Hans Burkhardt:
Invariant features for searching in protein fold databases.
- Han-Saem Park, Si-Ho Yoo, Sung-Bae Cho:
Forward selection method with regression analysis for optimal gene selection in cancer classification.
- Daniel Morris, Zidong Wang, Xiaohui Liu:
Microarray subgrid detection: a novel algorithm.
- S. Oliveira, S. C. Seok:
Multilevel approaches for large-scale proteomic networks.
- Yong Shi, Jia Wan, Xinyang Zhang, Gang Kou, Yi Peng, Yajun Guo:
Comparison study of two kernel-based learning algorithms for predicting the distance range between antibody interface residues and antigen surface.
Volume 84, Number 6, 2007 Splitting Methods for Differential Equations
- Qin Sheng, Abdul-Qayyum M. Khaliq:
Preface: Splitting methods for differential equations.
- Sergio Blanes, Fernando Casas, Ander Murua:
Splitting methods for non-autonomous linear systems.
- Siu A. Chin:
Forward and non-forward symplectic integrators in solving classical dynamics problems.
- Stéphane Descombes, Thierry Dumont, Violaine Louvet, Marc Massot:
On the local and global errors of splitting approximations of reaction-diffusion equations with high spatial gradients.
- Xiaoming He, Tao Lü:
Splitting extrapolation method for solving second-order parabolic equations with curved boundaries by using domain decomposition and d-quadratic isoparametric finite elements.
- Mehmet Ilicak, Ali Ecder, Erhan Turan:
Operator splitting techniques for the numerical analysis of natural convection heat transfer.
- Abdul-Qayyum M. Khaliq, Qin Sheng:
On the monotonicity of an adaptive splitting scheme for two-dimensional singular reaction-diffusion equations.
- Kaitai Li, Xiaoqin Shen:
A dimensional splitting method for the linearly elastic shell.
- Kirsi Majava, Roland Glowinski, Tommi Kärkkäinen:
Solving a non-smooth eigenvalue problem using operator-splitting methods.
- Brett N. Ryland, Robert I. McLachlan, Jason Frank:
On the multisymplecticity of partitioned Runge-Kutta and splitting methods.
- H. Joachim Schroll, Glenn Terje Lines, Aslak Tveito:
On the accuracy of operator splitting for the monodomain model of electrophysiology.
- A. T. Sornborger:
Higher-order operator splitting methods for deterministic parabolic equations.
- Arie Verhoeven, E. Jan W. ter Maten, Robert M. M. Mattheij, Bratislav Tasic:
Stability analysis of the BDF Slowest-first multirate methods.
- Hanquan Wang:
A time-splitting spectral method for computing dynamics of spinor F=1 Bose-Einstein condensates.
Volume 84, Number 7, 2007
- Muhammad Abdullah Adnan, Md. Saidur Rahman:
Distribution of distinguishable objects to bins: generating all distributions.
- Yining Liu, Lei Hu, Heguo Liu:
Using an efficient hash chain and delaying function to improve an e-lottery scheme.
- N. A. Mir, Naila Rafiq:
Fourth-order two-step iterative methods for determining multiple zeros of non-linear equations.
- M. Ghasemi, E. Babolian, M. Tavassoli Kajani:
Numerical solution of linear Fredholm integral equations using sine-cosine wavelets.
- Ting Wang:
New techniques for designing a finite difference domain decomposition algorithm for the two- and three-dimensional heat equations.
- Yiqin Lin, Liang Bao, Yimin Wei:
Model-order reduction of large-scale second-order MIMO dynamical systems via a block second-order Arnoldi method.
- Süleyman Safak, Mustafa Özel, Hamza Bulut, S. Aysun Bulut:
Some new results on the algebraic characterizations of an equality constrained optimization problem equivalent to the transportation problem.
- J. R. Sharma:
A family of improved Jarratt multipoint methods.
- L. Kohaupt:
New upper bounds for excited vibration systems with applications of the differential calculus of norms.
- P. Kumar Mandal, Santabrata Chakravarty, Arabinda Mandal:
Numerical study of the unsteady flow of non-Newtonian fluid through differently shaped arterial stenoses.
- Turabi Geyikli:
Modelling solitary waves of a fifth-order non-linear wave equation.
- Majid Amirfakhrian:
Numerical solution of a fuzzy system of linear equations with polynomial parametric form.
- C. S. Ryoo, T. Kim, L. C. Jang:
A note on generalized Euler numbers and polynomials.
- Statement of retraction.
Volume 84, Number 8, 2007 Fast Iterative and Preconditioning Methods for Linear and Non-Linear Systems
- Ke Chen:
Fast iterative and preconditioning methods for linear and non-linear systems.
- Michele Benzi, Jia Liu:
Block preconditioning for saddle point systems with indefinite (1, 1) block.
- H. Bin Zubair, C. C. W. Leentvaar, C. W. Oosterlee:
Greedy Tikhonov regularization for large linear ill-posed problems.
- Lothar Reichel, Hassane Sadok, Andriy Shyshkov:
Multigrid based preconditioners for the numerical solution of two-dimensional heterogeneous problems in geophysics.
- Iain S. Duff, Serge Gratton, Xavier Pinel, Xavier Vasseur:
Multilevel algorithm for a Poisson noise removal model with total-variation regularization.
- Raymond H. Chan, Ke Chen:
Preconditioning and convergence in the right norm.
- Andy J. Wathen:
A short survey on preconditioning techniques for large-scale dense complex linear systems in electromagnetics.
- Yin Wang, Jeonghwa Lee, Jun Zhang:
Frobenius norm minimization and probing for preconditioning.
- Thomas Huckle, A. Kallischko:
A short note on singular values of optimal and superoptimal preconditioned matrices.
Volume 84, Number 9, 2007 Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Nanning Zheng, George Loizou, Xiaoyi Jiang, Xuguang Lan, Xuelong Li:
Computer vision and pattern recognition.
- Jirí Filip, Michal Haindl:
BTF modelling using BRDF texels.
- Zhipeng Zhao, Akshay Vashist, Ahmed M. Elgammal, Ilya B. Muchnik, Casimir A. Kulikowski:
Combinatorial and statistical methods for part selection for object recognition.
- Cai-Kou Chen, Jingyu Yang:
Hidden space-based nonlinear discriminant feature extraction method.
- Christopher V. Alvino, Gozde B. Unal, Gregory G. Slabaugh, Bertrand Peny, Tong Fang:
Efficient segmentation based on Eikonal and diffusion equations.
- Mohand Saïd Allili, Djemel Ziou:
Automatic colour-texture image segmentation using active contours.
- Zaide Liu, Nanning Zheng:
Parameterization construction of integer wavelet transforms for embedded image coding.
- Hui Zhang, Jun-Hai Yong, Jean-Claude Paul:
Adaptive geometry compression based on four-point interpolatory subdivision schemes with labels.
- Weihai Li, Yuan Yuan:
A leak and its remedy in JPEG image encryption.
- Oyewole Oyekoya, Fred Stentiford:
Perceptual image retrieval using eye movements.
Volume 84, Number 10, 2007
- Sungshik Koh:
Geometrical recovery of missing data for shape from motion.
- Chia-Long Wu:
Fast exponentiation based on common-multiplicand-multiplication and minimal-signed-digit techniques.
- Thanh Tran:
A recent survey on computational techniques for solving singularly perturbed boundary value problems.
- Manoj Kumar, Pitam Singh, Hradyesh Kumar Mishra:
Numerical solution of a singularly perturbed three-point boundary value problem.
- Musa Çakir, Gabil M. Amiraliyev:
Non-polynomial spline for solution of boundary-value problems in plate deflection theory.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Jalilian:
A class of three-point spline collocation methods for solving delay differential equations.
- S. M. Mahmoud:
Radial basis function meshless method for the steady incompressible Navier-Stokes equations.
- Phani Chinchapatnam, K. Djidjeli, Prasanth B. Nair:
Pointwise uniformly convergent numerical treatment for the non-stationary Burger-Huxley equation using grid equidistribution.
- Aditya Kaushik:
Protein sequence analysis using relational soft clustering algorithms.
- Pradipta Maji, Sankar K. Pal:
Statement of Retraction.
Volume 84, Number 11, 2007 Celebrating the Life of David J. Evans
Volume 84, Number 12, 2007
Last update Thu May 23 14:55:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Huan Long, Yuxi Fu:
A general approach for building combinational P automata.
- B. Shahul Hamid Khan, G. Prabhaharan, P. Asokan:
A grasp algorithm for m-machine flowshop scheduling problem with bicriteria of makespan and maximum tardiness.
- Petra Sparl, Janez Zerovnik:
A note on n-tuple colourings and circular colourings of planar graphs with large odd girth.
- Ioannis K. Argyros:
On a non-smooth version of Newton's method based on Hölderian assumption.
- Marek J. Smietanski:
Inexact quasi-Newton global convergent method for solving constrained nonsmooth equations.
- J. A. Ezquerro, M. A. Hernández:
A generalization of the Kantorovich type assumptions for Halley's method.
- Daoud S. Daoud:
On combination of first order Strang's splitting and additive splitting for the solution of multi-dimensional convection diffusion problem.
- Xinyuan Wu, Jianlin Xia:
Study of general Taylor-like explicit methods in solving stiff ordinary differential equations.
- Haiming Zhang, Hua Xiang, Yimin Wei:
Condition numbers for linear systems and Kronecker product linear systems with multiple right-hand sides.
- Mehmet Naciözer, Filiz Tascan:
Normal forms and the multiple-times expansion method for finite-dimensional integrable Hamiltonian systems.
- M. Ahmadinia, G. B. Loghmani:
Splines and anti-periodic boundary-value problems.
- Elsayed M. E. Elbarbary:
Pseudospectral integration matrix and boundary value problems.
- Ke Wang, Chuanhua You:
A note on identifying generalized diagonally dominant matrices.
- G. Parmar, S. Mukherjee, R. Prasad:
System reduction using eigen spectrum analysis and Padé approximation technique.