Volume 16, Number 1, February 2003
- Franco Davoli, Erina Ferro, Hussein Mouftah:
Wireless access to the global Internet: mobile radio networks and satellite systems.
- Jing Chen, Abbas Jamalipour:
An adaptive path routing scheme for satellite IP networks.
- Pietro Camarda, M. Castellano, Giacomo Piscitelli, Domenico Striccoli, Giuseppe Tomasicchio:
A dynamic bandwidth resource allocation based on neural networks in euroskyway multimedia satellite system.
- Karunaharan Ratnam, Ibrahim Matta:
WTCP: an efficient mechanism for improving wireless access to TCP services.
- Nedo Celandroni, Francesco Potorti:
Maximizing single connection TCP goodput by trading bandwidth for BER.
- Kitti Wongthavarawat, Aura Ganz:
Packet scheduling for QoS support in IEEE 802.16 broadband wireless access systems.
- Sebastien Ardon, Per Gunningberg, Björn Landfeldt, Yuri Ismailov, Marius Portmann, Aruna Seneviratne:
MARCH: A distributed content adaptation architecture.
Volume 16, Number 2, March 2003
- Trang Dinh Dang, Sándor Molnár, István Maricza:
Queueing performance estimation for general multifractal traffic.
- Nibaldo Rodríguez, Ismael Soto, Rolando A. Carrasco:
Adaptive predistortion of COFDM signals for a mobile satellite channel.
- Christos Bouras, Chryssi Chantzi, Vaggelis Kapoulas, Alexandros Panagopoulos, Ioanna Samprakou, Afrodite Sevasti:
Performance issues of bandwidth management in ATM networks.
- Vasileios Vitsas, Anthony C. Boucouvalas:
Packet level acknowledgement and Go-Back-N protocol performance in infrared wireless LANs.
Volume 16, Number 3, April 2003
Volume 16, Number 4, May 2003
Volume 16, Number 5, June 2003 Guest Editorial
- Virginie Degardin, Martine Lienard, Pierre Degauque:
Transmission on indoor power lines: from a stochastic channel model to the optimization and performance evaluation of multicarrier systems.
- Tooraj Esmailian, Frank R. Kschischang, P. Glenn Gulak:
In-building power lines as high-speed communication channels: channel characterization and a test channel ensemble.
- Romano Fantacci, Simone Morosi:
Multicarrier spread spectrum techniques for downstream power-line communications on low voltage grid.
- Nikolay Korovkin, Emmanuel Marthe, Farhad Rachidi, E. Selina:
Mitigation of electromagnetic field radiated by PLC systems in indoor environment.
- Giuseppe Bianchi, Ilenia Tinnirello, G. Conigliaro:
Design and performance evaluation of an hybrid reservation-polling MAC protocol for power-line communications.
- Minkyu Lee, Richard E. Newman, Haniph A. Latchman, Srinivas Katar, Larry Yonge:
HomePlug 1.0 powerline communication LANs - protocol description and performance results.
- S. Sundaresan, S. Anand, S. Srikanth, C. N. Krishnan:
Distributed MAC protocols and priority oriented scheduling for a PLC access network.
Volume 16, Number 6, August 2003
Volume 16, Number 7, September 2003
Volume 16, Number 8, October 2003 Research Article
Volume 16, Number 9, November 2003
- Yuchun Guo, Fernando A. Kuipers, Piet Van Mieghem:
Link-disjoint paths for reliable QoS routing.
- Cheng-Chi Lee, Chao-Chen Yang, Min-Shiang Hwang:
A new privacy and authentication protocol for end-to-end mobile users.
- Xiaofeng Zhang, Lillykutty Jacob:
Adaptive zone routing protocol for ad hoc network nodes with non-uniform mobilities.
- Weiguang Shi, Mike H. MacGregor, Pawel Gburzynski:
Traffic locality characteristics in a parallel forwarding system.
- M. Sklira, Andreas S. Pomportsis:
Prioritized slotted multiple access protocols for bank LANs.
- Konstantinos Ioannou, Stavros Kotsopoulos, P. Stavroulakis:
Optimizing the QoS of high speed moving terminals in cellular networks.
Volume 16, Number 10, December 2003
Last update Sat May 18 20:31:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page