Volume 23, Number 1, January 2010 Research Articles
- S. Messaoud, H. Youssef:
An analytical model for the performance evaluation of stack-based Web cache replacement algorithms.
- Hanwu Wang, Weijia Jia:
An optimized scheduling scheme in OFDMA WiMax networks.
- Mohamed K. Watfa, Linda Yaghi:
An efficient online-battery aware geographic routing algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Banty Tiru, P. K. Boruah:
Multipath effects and adaptive transmission in presence of indoor power line background noise.
- Hakan Cam, Osman N. Uçan, Niyazi Odabasioglu, Ahmet Coskun Sonmez:
Performance of joint multilevel/AES-LDPCC-CPFSK schemes over wireless sensor networks.
- Ioannis Krikidis:
An architecture for amplify-and-forward cooperative systems with real modulations.
- Mehran Atamanesh, Forouhar Farzaneh:
Precision enhancement in ETSI-Hata propagation model tuning using experimental data in a dense urban area.
- Sajid Bashir, Muhammad Naeem, Adnan Ahmed Khan, Syed Ismail Shah:
An application of univariate marginal distribution algorithm in MIMO communication systems.
- Yajie Ma, Yike Guo, Moustafa Ghanem:
RECA: Referenced energy-based CDS algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 23, Number 2, February 2010 Research Articles
Call for Papers
- Mihajlo C. Stefanovic, Dragan Lj. Draca, Aleksandra S. Panajotovic, Nikola M. Sekulovic:
Performance analysis of system with L-branch selection combining over correlated Weibull fading channels in the presence of cochannel interference.
- Ian D. Holland, L. T. Hall, William G. Cowley:
Practical multiple-antenna solutions for enhancing adaptive OFDM performance in mm-wave WPANs.
- Constandinos X. Mavromoustakis, Helen D. Karatza:
Real-time performance evaluation of asynchronous time division traffic-aware and delay-tolerant scheme in ad hoc sensor networks.
- Chrisoula Papazoglou, Panagiotis G. Sarigiannidis, Georgios I. Papadimitriou, Andreas S. Pomportsis:
The use of a triangular estimator to improve scheduling in optical burst switched networks.
- Yupeng Wang, Suchitra Shrestha, KyungHi Chang:
Joint optimization of power and distance to minimize outage probability in transparent DF relay network.
- Wen-Hsin Yang, You-Chiun Wang, Yu-Chee Tseng, Bao-Shuh Paul Lin:
Energy-efficient network selection with mobility pattern awareness in an integrated WiMAX and WiFi network.
- Tien-Wen Sung, Chu-Sing Yang:
An adaptive joining mechanism for improving the connection ratio of ZigBee wireless sensor networks.
- Qianxi Lu, Tao Peng, Wei Wang, Wenbo Wang, Chao Hu:
Utility-based resource allocation in uplink of OFDMA-based cognitive radio networks.
Volume 23, Number 3, March 2010 Research Articles
- Nikola Rozic, Josko Radic:
Theoretical analysis of iterative signal reconstruction for impulsive noise mitigation in OFDM systems.
- Christos Bouras, Apostolos Gkamas, Georgios Kioumourtzis:
Adaptive smooth multicast protocol for multimedia transmission: Implementation details and performance evaluation.
- Olabisi Emmanuel Falowo, Sherali Zeadally, H. Anthony Chan:
Dynamic pricing for load-balancing in user-centric joint call admission control of next-generation wireless networks.
- Davide Adami, Christian Callegari, Stefano Giordano, Michele Pagano, Teresa Pepe:
Optimal design of Service Overlay Networks with economic and performance constraints.
- Yang Xiao, Frank Haizhon Li, Ming Li, Jingyuan Zhang, Bo Li:
Dynamic bandwidth partition schemes for integrated voice, video, and data traffic in the IEEE 802.11e distributed wireless LANs.
Volume 23, Number 4, April 2010 Research Articles
- Jiun-Ming Wu, Chun-Chyuan Chen:
A new ICI mitigation method with generalized data-allocation for OFDM systems.
- Boonchuan Ng, Mohammad Syuhaimi Ab-Rahman, Aswir Premadi:
Development of monitoring system for FTTH-PON using combined ACS and SANTAD.
- Po-Hao Chang, Shiann-Shiun Jeng, Jia-Ming Chen:
Utilizing a novel root companding transform technique to reduce PAPR in OFDM systems.
- Haïdar Safa, Omar Mirza:
A load balancing energy efficient clustering algorithm for MANETs.
- Mohamed K. Watfa, Samir Selman, Hovig Denkilkian:
UW-MAC: An underwater sensor network MAC protocol.
- Tung-Shih Su, Wei-Lun Jeng, Jeng-Yi Huang, Wen-Shyong Hsieh:
HSG-ad hoc network: A novel hierarchical star graph ad hoc network with self-organization and routing discovery free.
- Kai Liu, Victor C. S. Lee:
Performance analysis of data scheduling algorithms for multi-item requests in multi-channel broadcast environments.
Volume 23, Number 5, May 2010
Volume 23, Numbers 6-7, June - July 2010 Part 1:
Next Generation Networks (NGNs) Editorials
- Hiroshi Esaki:
A consideration on R&D direction for future Internet architecture.
- Shun-Ren Yang, Chon-Wang Leong:
A conformance test tool for next generation network applications and systems.
- Mugen Peng, Jie Zhang, Wenbo Wang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
Heterogeneous cooperative relay selection with maximal-ratio combining for multi-radio access networks.
- Dhananjay Singh, Hakimjon Zaynidinov, Hoon Jae Lee:
Piecewise-quadratic Harmut basis functions and their application to problems in digital signal processing.
- Dong-Chan Oh, Yong-Hwan Lee:
Cooperative spectrum sensing with imperfect feedback channel in the cognitive radio systems.
- Alex Bikfalvi, Jaime García-Reinoso, Iván Vidal, Francisco Valera:
A peer-to-peer IPTV service architecture for the IP multimedia subsystem.
- Giovanni Bartolomeo, Tatiana Kovacikova, Françoise Petersen:
A novel approach to user data federation in Next-Generation Networks.
- Rui Campos, Manuel Ricardo:
An efficient mechanism for establishing IP connectivity in next-generation networks.
- Pi-Chung Wang:
Scalable packet classification using a compound algorithm.
- Richard Good, Fabricio Carvalho de Gouveia, Neco Ventura, Thomas Magedanz:
Session-based end-to-end policy control in 3GPP evolved packet system.
- Nidal Nasser, Sghaier Guizani:
Performance analysis of a cell-based call admission control scheme for QoS support in multimedia wireless networks.
- Yajun Li, Yuhang Yang, Liang Zhou, Anne Wei, Chengyu Cao:
QoS-aware fair packet scheduling in IEEE 802.16 wireless mesh networks.
Volume 23, Number 8, August 2010 Research Articles
- Whai-En Chen, Ya-Lin Huang, Yi-Bing Lin:
An effective IPv4-IPv6 translation mechanism for SIP applications in next generation networks.
- Whai-En Chen, Pin-Jen Lin:
A performance study for IPv4-IPv6 translation in IP multimedia core network subsystem.
- Mohamed Aissani, Abdelhamid Mellouk, Nadjib Badache, Mouloud Boumaza:
A novel approach for void avoidance in wireless sensor networks.
- Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Paulo A. C. S. Neves:
A survey on IP-based wireless sensor network solutions.
- Sana Ullah, Henry Higgins, Bin Shen, Kyung Sup Kwak:
On the implant communication and MAC protocols for WBAN.
- Sang Oh Park, Mun Seon Choi, Sung Jo Kim:
An implementation and performance evaluation of kernel-level RTP supporting the BSD socket API.
- Wenbo Xu, Jiaru Lin, Kai Niu, Zhiqiang He:
Error performance for relaying protocols with multiple decode-and-forward relays.
Volume 23, Numbers 9-10, September - October 2010 Part 2:
Next Generation Networks (NGNs) Research Articles
- Fei Xie, Kien A. Hua, Ning Jiang:
Optimizing Patching-based multicast for video-on-demand in wireless mesh networks.
- Ai Hua Ho, Yao Hua Ho, Kien A. Hua:
Handling high mobility in next-generation wireless ad hoc networks.
- Kideok Cho, Sangheon Pack, Ted Taekyoung Kwon, Yanghee Choi:
An extensible and ubiquitous RFID management framework over next-generation network.
- Geyong Min, Yulei Wu, Keqiu Li, Ahmed Yassin Al-Dubai:
Performance modelling and optimization of integrated wireless LANs and multi-hop mesh networks.
- Kang-Won Lee, Won-Kyeong Seo, You Ze Cho, Jong-Woo Kim, Jin-Soo Park, Byoung-Sub Moon:
Inter-domain handover scheme using an intermediate mobile access gateway for seamless service in vehicular networks.
- Dong-Hee Kwon, Yong-Sung Kim, Young-Joo Suh:
Design and implementation of ARIP for efficient handovers.
- Yung-Cheng Kao, Chung-Nan Lee:
Proxy-assisted P2P and multicast transmission schemes for layered-video streaming over wireless networks.
- Naixue Xiong, Ming Cao, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Laurence Tianruo Yang, Fan Yang:
An energy-efficient scheme in next-generation sensor networks.
- Binod Vaidya, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Jong Hyuk Park:
User authentication schemes with pseudonymity for ubiquitous sensor network in NGN.
- Shudong Fang, Stevan M. Berber, Akshya K. Swain:
Energy distribution-aware clustering algorithm for dense wireless sensor networks.
- Jung-Doo Koo, Seong-Hoon Oh, Dong-Chun Lee:
Authenticated route optimization scheme for network mobility (NEMO) support in heterogeneous networks.
- Wei-Kuo Chiang, Wen-Yen Chang:
Mobile-initiated network-executed SIP-based handover in IMS over heterogeneous accesses.
- Charalampos Z. Patrikakis, Ioannis G. Nikolakopoulos, Athanasios Voulodimos:
Mobile user profiles for Personal Networks: The MAGNET Beyond case.
Volume 23, Number 11, November 2010
- Ngoc Duy Pham, Trong Duc Le, KwangJin Park, Hyunseung Choo:
SCCS: Spatiotemporal clustering and compressing schemes for efficient data collection applications in WSNs.
- Hang Long, Kan Zheng, Fangxiang Wang, Wenbo Wang:
Distributed spatial-temporal precoding with limited feedback in MIMO multi-relay systems.
- Asma Adala, Nabil Tabbane:
Discovery of semantic Web Services with an enhanced-Chord-based P2P network.
- Bin Fan, Wenbo Wang, Wenjun Wu, Kan Zheng:
Joint subcarrier and power allocation for uplink relay-enhanced OFDM systems.
- Ilsun You, Jong-Hyouk Lee, Bonam Kim:
caTBUA: Context-aware ticket-based binding update authentication protocol for trust-enabled mobile networks.
- Aref Meddeb:
Building cost effective lower layer VPNs: The ILEC/CLEC dilemma.
- Ezzat G. Bakhoum:
Third-generation GPS: A low-maintenance, high-reliability future GPS system.
- Xianyi Rui:
Decode-and-forward with partial relay selection.
Volume 23, Number 12, December 2010 Research Articles
Last update Sat May 25 20:27:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jia-Lun Tsai, Tzong-Chen Wu, Kuo-Yu Tsai:
New dynamic ID authentication scheme using smart cards.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Chia-Yin Lee, Yen-Chang Chiu:
An efficient e-mail protocol providing perfect forward secrecy for mobile devices.
- Yu Lin, Haitham S. Hamza:
A new approach for fast segment-based protection in WDM mesh networks.
- Wei Feng, Jaafar M. H. Elmirghani:
Lifetime evaluation in energy-efficient rectangular ad hoc wireless networks.
- Xiupei Zhang, Heung-Gyoon Ryu:
ICI problem and compensation in MIMO SC-FDMA system with SC-SFBC scheme.
- Joni Polili Lie, Boon Poh Ng, Chong Meng Samson See:
Direction finding receiver for UWB impulse radio signal in multipath environment.
- Rafal Stankiewicz, Andrzej Jajszczyk:
Performance modeling of DiffServ meter/markers.
- Chia-Tai Tsai, Rong-Hong Jan, Kuochen Wang:
Optimal redundancy allocation for high availability routers.
- Shu-Han Liao, Chien-Ching Chiu, Min-Hui Ho, Chun-Liang Liu:
Channel capacity of multiple-input multiple-output ultra-wideband systems with single co-channel interference.
- Hongbin Chen, Jiuchao Feng, Chi Kong Tse:
Performance-lifetime tradeoff for source extraction in multihop sensor networks.
- Chien-Min Wu, Ting-Chao Hou, Maw-Lin Leou, Yi-Ching Liaw, Ming-Chieh Chan:
Adaptive backoff scheme for ad hoc networks based on IEEE 802.11.