Volume 5, Number 1, 2009
- Juha Puustjärvi, Leena Puustjärvi:
The role of medicinal ontologies in querying and exchanging pharmaceutical information.
- Reda M. Lebcir, Jyoti Choudrie, Rifat A. Atun, Richard J. Coker:
Using a decision support systems computer simulation model to examine HIV and tuberculosis: the Russian Federation.
- Colla J. MacDonald, Emma J. Stodel, Terrie Lynn Thompson, Lynn Casimiro:
W(e)Learn: a framework for online interprofessional education.
- Robert Null, June Wei:
Value increasing business model for e-hospital.
- Assim Sagahyroon, Hazem Raddy, Ali Ghazy, Umair Suleman:
Design and implementation of a wearable healthcare monitoring system.
- Sanjay Mohapatra:
Better healthcare at reduced cost through electronic integration of patient care data.
Volume 5, Number 2, 2009
Volume 5, Number 3, 2010
- V. Mahesh, A. Kandaswamy, C. Vimal, B. Sathish:
Cardiac disease classification using heart rate signals.
- Tatsuya Nomura, Yoshito Hirayama, Hiroki Iwashima, Shinichi Sakaguchi:
A survey of consumers' attitudes towards online purchase of contact lenses in Japan.
- Alan D. Smith, Darlene Motley:
Operational and customer relationship management considerations of electronic prescribing among pharmacists.
- E. Adetiba, M. Eleanya, S. A. Fatumo, V. O. Matthews, O. J. Iruemi:
National Hospital Management Portal (NHMP): a framework for e-health implementation.
- Alan D. Smith:
Corporate social responsibility in the healthcare insurance industry: a cause-branding approach.
- Muhammad A. Razi, Kuriakose Athappilly, Alan Rea:
The Community Health Information System (CHIS): delivering web-based customised healthcare using an AI-infused expert system.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2010
Last update Tue May 21 19:02:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Stamatia Ilioudi, Athina Lazakidou, Maria Tsironi:
Information and communication technologies for better patient self-management and self-efficacy.
- Anastasia N. Kastania, George Loudos, Nicholas P. Sgouros, Ioannis Constantinou, Maria Vavatsioula, Harisios Boudoulas, Sophia Kossida:
e-Herophilus: 24-hour personalised telecardiology services.
- Pantelis A. Angelidis:
Personalised physical exercise regime for chronic patients through a wearable ICT platform.
- Alba Cabarcos, Tamara Sanchez, José A. Seoane, Vanessa Aguiar-Pulido, Ana Freire, Julian Dorado, Alejandro Pazos:
Retrieval and management of medical information from heterogeneous sources, for its integration in a medical record visualisation tool.
- Ioannis N. Kouris, Stavroula G. Mougiakakou, Luca Scarnato, Dimitra Iliopoulou, Peter Diem, Andriani Vazeou, Dimitris Koutsouris:
Mobile phone technologies and advanced data analysis towards the enhancement of diabetes self-management.
- Anastasia Kadda:
Social utility of personalised e-health services: the study of home-based healthcare.
- Kleopatra Alamantariotou, Dimitra Zisi:
Consumer health informatics and interactive visual learning tools for health.
- Alexios-Patapios Kontis, Konstantinos Siassiakos, Georgios Kaimakamis, Athina Lazakidou:
E-commerce application study and complementary services in the sector of laboratory diagnostics based on consumers' opinion.