Volume 5, Number 1, January 2006
- Stefanos Gritzalis:
Public Key Infrastructure: Research and Applications.
- Gabriel Vanrenen, Sean W. Smith, John Marchesini:
Distributing security-mediated PKI.
- Antonio Lioy, Marius Marian, Natalia Moltchanova, Massimiliano Pala:
PKI past, present and future.
- Jens-Matthias Bohli, Stefan Röhrich, Rainer Steinwandt:
Key substitution attacks revisited: Taking into account malicious signers.
- Jianying Zhou, Feng Bao, Robert H. Deng:
Minimizing TTP's involvement in signature validation.
- Ninghui Li, John C. Mitchell:
Understanding SPKI/SDSI using first-order logic.
Volume 5, Number 2, April 2006
Volume 5, Number 3, July 2006
- Alain J. Mayer, Avishai Wool, Elisha Ziskind:
Offline firewall analysis.
- Vino Fernando Crescini, Yan Zhang:
PolicyUpdater: a system for dynamic access control.
- Yukiyasu Tsunoo, Etsuko Tsujihara, Maki Shigeri, Hiroyasu Kubo, Kazuhiko Minematsu:
Improving cache attacks by considering cipher structure.
- Katsuyuki Okeya, Tsuyoshi Takagi:
Security analysis of CRT-based cryptosystems.
- Paul C. van Oorschot, Jean-Marc Robert, Miguel Vargas Martin:
A monitoring system for detecting repeated packets with applications to computer worms.
Volume 5, Number 4, October 2006
Last update Sat May 18 16:32:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Felix Brandt:
How to obtain full privacy in auctions.
- Sattam S. Al-Riyami, John Malone-Lee, Nigel P. Smart:
Escrow-free encryption supporting cryptographic workflow.
- Jintai Ding, Dieter Schmidt, Zhijun Yin:
Cryptanalysis of the new TTS scheme in CHES 2004.
- Lan Nguyen, Reihaneh Safavi-Naini, Kaoru Kurosawa:
Verifiable shuffles: a formal model and a Paillier-based three-round construction with provable security.
- Paolo Giorgini, Fabio Massacci, John Mylopoulos, Nicola Zannone:
Requirements engineering for trust management: model, methodology, and reasoning.