Volume 52, Number 1, January 2000
- Doris M. Dehn, Susanne van Mulken:
The impact of animated interface agents: a review of empirical research.
- Renaud Lecoeuche, David Robertson, Catherine Barry, Chris Mellish:
Evaluating focus theories for dialogue management.
- Frances M. T. Brazier, Catholijn M. Jonker, Jan Treur, Niek J. E. Wijngaards:
On the use of shared task models in knowledge acquistion, strategic user interaction and clarification agents.
- Catherine M. Burns:
Navigation strategies with ecological displays.
- Gareth E. Miles, Andrew Howes, Anthony J. Davies:
A framework for understanding human factors in web-based electronic commerce.
- Anne H. Anderson, Lucy Smallwood, Rory Macdonald, Jim Mullin, Annemarie Fleming, Claire O'Malley:
Video data and video links in mediated communication: what do users value?
Volume 52, Number 2, February 2000
- John C. McCarthy, Enda Fallon, Liam J. Bannon:
Dialogues on function allocation.
- Thomas B. Sheridan:
Function allocation: algorithm, alchemy or apostasy?
- Robert B. Fuld:
The fiction of function allocation, revisited.
- Chris W. Clegg, Melanie Older Gray, Patrick E. Waterson:
The "Charge of the Byte Brigade" and a socio-technical response.
- Erik Hollnagel, Andreas Bye:
Principles for modelling function allocation.
- Gudela Grote, Cornelia Ryser, Toni Wäfler, Anna Windischer, Steffen Weik:
KOMPASS: a method for complementary function allocation in automated work systems.
- Andy Dearden, Michael D. Harrison, Peter C. Wright:
Allocation of function: scenarios, context and the economics of effort.
- John Strain, Ken Eason:
Exploring the implications of allocation of function for human resource management in the Royal Navy.
- Peter C. Wright, Andy Dearden, Bob Fields:
Function allocation: a perspective from studies of work practice.
- Laurence Rognin, Pascal Salembier, Moustapha Zouinar:
Cooperation, reliability of socio-technical systems and allocation of function.
Volume 52, Number 3, March 2000
Volume 52, Number 4, April 2000
- Liliana Ardissono, Guido Boella, Leonardo Lesmo:
A plan-based agent architecture for interpreting natural language dialogue.
- David A. Tyfa, Mark Howes:
Speech recognition for command entry in multimodal interaction.
- Paul Luff, Christian Heath:
The collaborative production of computer commands in command and control.
- Linda J. Skitka, Kathleen L. Mosier, Mark D. Burdick:
Accountability and automation bias.
- George M. Marakas, Richard D. Johnson, Jonathan W. Palmer:
A theoretical model of differential social attributions toward computing technology: when the metaphor becomes the model.
- Mo Adam Mahmood, Janice M. Burn, Leopoldo A. Gemoets, Carmen Jacquez:
Variables affecting information technology end-user satisfaction: a meta-analysis of the empirical literature.
Volume 52, Number 5, May 2000
- M. Lentini, D. Nardi, A. Simonetta:
Self-instructive spreadsheets: an environment for automatic knowledge acquisition and tutor generation.
- Chris Hodkinson, Geoffrey Kiel, Janet R. Mccoll-Kennedy:
Consumer web search behaviour: diagrammatic illustration of wayfinding on the web.
- Chechen Liao, Prashant C. Palvia:
The impact of data models and task complexity on end-user performance: an experimental investigation.
- Jon Whittle, Andrew Cumming:
Evaluating environments for functional programming.
- K. S. Park, C. J. Lim:
An efficient camera calibration method for vision-based head tracking.
- Andy Bissett, Geraldine Shipton:
Some human dimensions of computer virus creation and infection.
- Xiaowen Fang, Gavriel Salvendy:
Keyword comparison: a user-centered feature for improving web search tools.
- Andrew F. Monk, Leon Watts:
Peripheral participation in video-mediated communication.
Volume 52, Number 6, June 2000
Last update Fri May 24 20:26:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page