Volume 5, Number 1, 2009 Special Issue:
Advances in pervasive computing
Volume 5, Number 2, 2009 Special Issue:
Smart services in smart worlds; Guest editor(s):
Evi Syukur and Javier García-Villalba
- Ryohei Sagara, Yasue Kishino, Tsutomu Terada, Shojiro Nishio:
Application development environment for event-driven ubiquitous devices.
- Yue Suo, Jingyu Li, Yuanchun Shi, Peifeng Xiang:
Baton: a service manager for better sustaining agent coordination in smart spaces.
- Egil C. Østhus, Per-Oddvar Osland, Lill Kristiansen:
ENME: An ENriched MEdia application utilizing context for session mobility in a telecom system.
- Victor Zamudio, Victor Callaghan:
Understanding and avoiding interaction-based instability in pervasive computing environments.
- Abraham George, Anup Kumar, S. Srinivasan:
A multi-hop mobility management protocol for heterogeneous wireless networks: OTHER ARTICLE.
Volume 5, Number 3, 2009 Special Issue:
Resource allocation and management in wireless mesh networks
- Rajesh Prasad, Ravi Nelavelli, Hongyi Wu:
A non-constant weight code approach for fast link assessment in multihop wireless mesh networks.
- Jianjun Yang, Zongming Fei:
A new channel assignment algorithm for wireless mesh networks.
- Fulvio Babich, Massimiliano Comisso, Lucio Mania:
Performance comparison of advanced antenna systems for wireless mesh routers in an outdoor environment.
- Scott Fowler, Marc Eberhard, Keith J. Blow:
Implementing an adaptive TCP fairness while exploiting 802.11e over wireless mesh networks.
- Peng Du, Jun Wang, Weijia Jia, Liusheng Huang, Huan Li:
Minimizing transmission time in 802.16-based multi-channel mesh networks.
- Virginia Corvino, Andrea Carniani, Velio Tralli, Roberto Verdone:
Cross-layer scheduling over a heterogeneous opportunistic emergency-deployed wireless network.
- Michael Schuricht, Zachary Davis, Michael Hu, Shreyas Prasad, P. M. Melliar-Smith, Louise E. Moser:
Managing multiple speech-enabled applications in a mobile handheld device.
- Javid Taheri, Albert Y. Zomaya:
A simulation tool for mobility management experiments.
Volume 5, Number 4, 2009 Special Issue:
Ordered communication in ad hoc networks; Guest editor(s):
D.A. Agarwal, D.A. Tran, and M.D. Yarvis
Last update Fri May 24 16:58:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kai Chen, Klara Nahrstedt:
Effective location-guided overlay multicast in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Kichan Bae, Hyunsoo Yoon:
Autonomous broadcast pruning in wireless ad hoc networks using coverage estimation.
- Ashish Raniwala, Gefan Zhang, Ashwini Sridhar, Jian P. Zheng, Tzi-cker Chiueh:
WShare: an instant secure collaboration workspace over ad hoc wireless LAN.
- Daniel Kraft, Marc Bechler, Hans-Joachim Hof, Frank Pählke, Lars C. Wolf:
Design and evaluation of a security architecture for ad hoc networks.
- Roy Friedman, Galya Tcharny:
Evaluating failure detection in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Jeffery W. Wilson, Ing-Ray Chen:
Performance characteristics of location-based group membership and data consistency algorithms in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Xiaowei Zhang, Nicholas F. Maxemchuk:
The effects of the number of neighbors in multihop wireless networks.