Volume 38, Numbers 1/2, 2007
- Michael D. Santoro, Paul E. Bierly III, Shanthi Gopalakrishnan:
Organisational learning from external sources: new issues and performance implications.
- Vincenzo Pisano, R. Duane Ireland, Michael A. Hitt, Justin W. Webb:
International entrepreneurship in emerging economies: the role of social capital, knowledge development and entrepreneurial actions.
- Changsu Kim, Sam Beldona, Farok J. Contractor:
Alliance and technology networks: an empirical study on technology learning.
- Paul E. Bierly III, Paula S. Daly:
Sources of external organisational learning in small manufacturing firms.
- Joseph P. McGill:
Technological knowledge and governance in alliances among competitors.
- Janis L. Gogan, Ulric J. Gelinas, Ashok Rao:
Learning in a consortium: a longitudinal case study.
- Chris W. Grevesen, Fariborz Damanpour:
Performance implications of organisational structure and knowledge sharing in multinational R&D networks.
- Christine W. Soo, Timothy M. Devinney, David F. Midgley:
External knowledge acquisition, creativity and learning in organisational problem solving.
- Bing-Sheng Teng:
Managing intellectual property in R&D alliances.
- J.-C. Spender:
Data, meaning and practice: how the knowledge-based view can clarify technology's relationship with organisations.
Volume 38, Number 3, 2007
- Frank Barry:
Third-level education, foreign direct investment and economic boom in Ireland.
- Junmo Kim:
Will technology fusion induce the paradigm change of university education?
- Padmanav Acharya, Biswajit Mahanty:
Manpower shortage crisis in Indian information technology industry.
- Tae Kyung Sung:
Incubators and business ventures in Korea: implications for manpower policy.
- Jiann-Chyuan Wang, Chia-Hui Lin, Kuen-Hung Tsai:
Science and technology manpower policy and an estimation of high tech manpower demand for the regional operation centre: the case of Taiwan.
- Phil Cooke:
How benchmarking can lever cluster competitiveness.
- Junmo Kim, Chang Woo Yoo:
Why 'design' does not work well for cluster policy: with the implications for Science and Technology (S&T) manpower policy.
Volume 38, Number 4, 2007
Last update Sat May 25 20:32:48 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sangkyun Kim:
Framework for e-mail records management in corporate environments.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai, Yi-Wen Fan, Jun-Der Leu, Li-Wen Chou, Ching-Chien Yang:
The relationship between implementation variables and performance improvement of ERP systems.
- Shuchih Ernest Chang, Ying Chen Chou:
A virtual enterprise based information system architecture for the tourism industry.
- C. S. Tang, Ching-Yuen Chan, K. L. Yung:
Formation of a generic technique for manufacturing systems monitoring.
- Hong Joo Lee, Sangkyun Kim:
A study on the development methodology of the business model in ubiquitous technology.
- Ruey-Shyang Wu, Fengyi Lin, Shyan-Ming Yuan, Kai-Chih Liang:
A reference model and integration framework for building enterprise computing platform.