Volume 37, Number 1-3, December 1985
Last update Sat May 25 20:36:13 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Abraham Kandel:
Dedication : King-Sun Fu (1930-1985).
- Amitava Dutta:
Reasoning with imprecise knowledge in expert systems.
- Ladislav J. Kohout, Wyllis Bandler:
Relational-product architectures for information processing.
- Ruth Anne Maule, Abraham Kandel:
A model for an expert system for medium access control in a local area network.
- Bernadette Bouchon, Jean-Louis Laurière:
Symbolic normalized acquisition and representation of knowledge.
- Amnon Meisels:
Detection, decision, and missing information.
- Maria Zemankova, Abraham Kandel:
Implementing Imprecision in Information Systems.
- Janusz Kacprzyk, Ronald R. Yager:
Emergency-Oriented expert systems: A fuzzy approach.
- J. Robin B. Cockett:
File handling for detail and extent and for subtasks in the implementation of decision processes.
- David O. LeVan:
Frame representation of physical systems for expert system use.
- Thomas Whalen, Brian Schott:
Generalized network modeling and diagnosis using financial ratios.
- Armando Freitas da Rocha, M. T. Rocha:
Specialized speech: A first prose for language expert systems.
- Jean-Christophe Buisson, Henri Farreny, Henri Prade:
The development of a medical expert system and the treatment of imprecision in the framework of possibility theory.
- James A. Reggia, Dana S. Nau, Pearl Y. Wang:
A formal model of diagnostic inference. I. Problem formulation and decomposition.
- James A. Reggia, Dana S. Nau, Pearl Y. Wang, Yun Peng:
A formal model of diagnostic inference, II. Algorithmic solution and application.