Volume 18, Number 1, March 2007
- Vallabh Sambamurthy:
- Maytal Saar-Tsechansky, Foster J. Provost:
Decision-Centric Active Learning of Binary-Outcome Models.
- Robert S. Garfinkel, Ram D. Gopal, Steven M. Thompson:
Releasing Individually Identifiable Microdata with Privacy Protection Against Stochastic Threat: An Application to Health Information.
- Meng Ma, Ritu Agarwal:
Through a Glass Darkly: Information Technology Design, Identity Verification, and Knowledge Contribution in Online Communities.
- Bin Gu, Prabhudev Konana, Balaji Rajagopalan, Hsuan-Wei Michelle Chen:
Competition Among Virtual Communities and User Valuation: The Case of Investing-Related Communities.
- Jungsoo Park, Seungkyoon Shin, G. Lawrence Sanders:
Impact of International Information Technology Transfer on National Productivity.
- Abhay Nath Mishra, Prabhudev Konana, Anitesh Barua:
Antecedents and Consequences of Internet Use in Procurement: An Empirical Investigation of U.S. Manufacturing Firms.
Volume 18, Number 2, June 2007
- Vallabh Sambamurthy:
- Vasant Dhar, Arun Sundararajan:
Issues and Opinions - Information Technologies in Business: A Blueprint for Education and Research.
- Andrew McAfee:
Issues and Opinions - Those to Whom IT Matters Most: Perspectives of IT Faculty on Curricula, Courses, and Class Materials.
- Ying-Ju Chen, Sridhar Seshadri:
Product Development and Pricing Strategy for Information Goods Under Heterogeneous Outside Opportunities.
- Henri Barki, Ryad Titah, Céline Boffo:
Information System Use - Related Activity: An Expanded Behavioral Conceptualization of Individual-Level Information System Use.
- Natalia Levina, Mingdi Xin:
Research Note - Comparing IT Workers' Compensation Across Country Contexts: Demographic, Human Capital, and Institutional Factors.
- Dale Goodhue, William Lewis, Ronald L. Thompson:
Research Note - Statistical Power in Analyzing Interaction Effects: Questioning the Advantage of PLS with Product Indicators.
- Walter J. Ferrier, Clyde W. Holsapple, Rajiv Sabherwal:
Call for Papers - Information Systems Research Special Issue: Digital Systems and Competition.
Volume 18, Number 3, September 2007
- M. S. Krishnan, Arun Rai, Robert Zmud:
Editorial Overview - The Digitally Enabled Extended Enterprise in a Global Economy.
- Sunil Mithas, Jonathan Whitaker:
Is the World Flat or Spiky? Information Intensity, Skills, and Global Service Disaggregation.
- Arvind Malhotra, Sanjay Gosain, Omar El Sawy:
Leveraging Standard Electronic Business Interfaces to Enable Adaptive Supply Chain Partnerships.
- Hüseyin Tanriverdi, Prabhudev Konana, Ling Ge:
The Choice of Sourcing Mechanisms for Business Processes.
- Anindya Ghose, Tridas Mukhopadhyay, Uday Rajan:
The Impact of Internet Referral Services on a Supply Chain.
- Nilesh Saraf, Christoph Schlueter Langdon, Sanjay Gosain:
IS Application Capabilities and Relational Value in Interfirm Partnerships.
- Hillol Bala, Viswanath Venkatesh:
Assimilation of Interorganizational Business Process Standards.
Volume 18, Number 4, December 2007
Last update Mon May 20 17:56:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page