Volume 105, Number 1, January 2004
- G. Campero-Arena, J. K. Truss:
Countable, 1-transitive, coloured linear orderings I.
- Christine Bachoc, Philippe Gaborit:
Designs and self-dual codes with long shadows.
- Frank Curtis, John Drew, Chi-Kwong Li, Daniel Pragel:
Central groupoids, central digraphs, and zero-one matrices A satisfying A2=J .
- Huiling Li:
Alternating groups An and 2-(v, k, 1) designs.
- Ae Ja Yee:
Combinatorial proofs of Ramanujan's 11 summation and the q-Gauss summation.
- Jon-Lark Kim, Yoonjin Lee:
Euclidean and Hermitian self-dual MDS codes over large finite fields.
- Ralf Gramlich:
On the hyperbolic symplectic geometry.
- Patricia Hersh:
Connectivity of h-complexes.
- V. M. Kharlamov, S. Yu. Orevkov:
The number of trees half of whose vertices are leaves and asymptotic enumeration of plane real algebraic curves.
- Zoltán Füredi, Benny Sudakov:
Extremal set systems with restricted k-wise intersections.
Volume 105, Number 2, February 2004
Last update Thu May 23 19:07:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sergei L. Bezrukov, Victor P. Piotrowski, Thomas J. Pfaff:
A new approach to Macaulay posets.
- Cristina G. Fernandes, Edward L. Green, Arnaldo Mandel:
From monomials to words to graphs.
- Sergi Elizalde, Igor Pak:
Bijections for refined restricted permutations.
- O. Bagina:
Tiling the plane with congruent equilateral convex pentagons.
- Eric Babson, Isabella Novik, Rekha R. Thomas:
Symmetric iterated Betti numbers.
- J. Robert Johnson:
Long cycles in the middle two layers of the discrete cube.
- A. Evdokimov, Sergey Kitaev:
Crucial words and the complexity of some extremal problems for sets of prohibited words.
- Christian Krattenthaler, Thomas W. Müller:
Equations in finite semigroups: explicit enumeration and asymptotics of solution numbers.
- Juhani Karhumäki, Jeffrey Shallit:
Polynomial versus exponential growth in repetition-free binary words.
- Mei-Chu Chang:
On sums and products of distinct numbers.
- Mark de Longueville:
Bier spheres, barycentric subdivision.
- Alexander Soifer, Saharon Shelah:
Axiom of choice and chromatic number: examples on the plane.