Volume 17, Numbers 1-2, January-June 2005 Special Issue:
dedicated to Jan M. Zytkow Guest Editor:
Zbigniew W. Ras
- Zbigniew W. Ras:
Knowledge discovery: dedicated to Jan M. Zytkow.
- Elisa Bertino, Mohand-Said Hacid, Farouk Toumani:
Towards structure discovering in video data.
- Tapio Elomaa, Tuomo Malinen:
On look-ahead and pathology in decision tree learning.
- Mirsad Hadzikadic, Ziyang Qin, Min Sun:
- Howard J. Hamilton, Demyen Doug:
A machine-discovery approach to the evaluation of hashing techniques.
- Marzena Kryszkiewicz:
Generalized disjunction-free representation of frequent patterns with negation.
- Andrzej Skowron, Jaroslaw Stepaniuk:
Hierarchical modelling in searching for complex patterns: constrained sums of information systems.
- Salvatore Greco, Benedetto Matarazzo, Nello Pappalardo, Roman Slowinski:
Measuring expected effects of interventions based on decision rules.
- Li-Shiang Tsay, Zbigniew W. Ras:
Action rules discovery: system DEAR2, method and experiments.
- Takashi Washio, Hiroshi Motoda, Yuji Niwa:
Enhancing the plausibility of law equation discovery through cross check among multiple scale-type-based models.
- Mihaela Scuturici, Jérémy Clech, Vasile-Marian Scuturici, Djamel A. Zighed:
Topological representation model for image database query.
Volume 17, Number 3, September 2005
Volume 17, Number 4, December 2005 Theoretical cognitive science
Last update Sat May 25 20:42:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page