Volume 48, Numbers 1-3, September 2002
- Lee-Ren Ton, Lung-Chung Chang, Chung-Ping Chung:
An analytical POC stack operations folding for continuous and discontinuous Java bytecodes.
- Jae Ick Lee, Sung Wook Chun, Soon Ju Kang:
Virtual prototyping of PLC-based embedded system using object model of target and behavior model by converting RLL-to-statechart directly.
- Samia Loucif, Mohamed Ould-Khaoua, Abdel Elah Al-Ayyoub:
Hypermeshes: implementation and performance.
- Seungjong Lee, Ando Ki, In-Cheol Park, Chong-Min Kyung:
Interface synthesis between software chip model and target board.
- Ravishankar R. Iyer, Hu-Jun Wang, Laxmi N. Bhuyan:
Design and analysis of static memory management policies for CC-NUMA multiprocessors.
- Domenico Cotroneo, Nicola Mazzocca, Luigi Romano, Stefano Russo:
Building a dependable system from a legacy application with CORBA.
- Lech Józwiak, Adam Postula:
Genetic engineering versus natural evolution: Genetic algorithms with deterministic operators.
Volume 48, Numbers 4-5, December 2002
- S. Theoharis, George Theodoridis, Dimitrios Soudris, Constantinos E. Goutis, Adonios Thanailakis:
A fast and accurate delay dependent method for switching estimation of large combinational circuits.
- Dimitris Bakalis, Emmanouil Kalligeros, Dimitris Nikolos, Haridimos T. Vergos, George Alexiou:
On the design of low power BIST for multipliers with Booth encoding and Wallace tree summation.
- Nathalie Drach, Jean-Luc Béchennec, Olivier Temam:
Increasing hardware data prefetching performance using the second-level cache.
- R. Venugopal, Y. N. Srikant:
Scheduling expression trees for delayed-load architectures.
Volume 48, Numbers 6-7, January 2003
Volume 48, Numbers 8-10, March 2003
Volume 48, Numbers 11-12, April 2003
Volume 48, Numbers 13-15, May 2003
Last update Sat May 25 20:45:54 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page