Volume 63, Number 1, April 2003
Volume 63, Number 2, June 2003
Volume 63, Numbers 3-5, November 2003 Modelling and Simulation of Electric Machines, Converters and Systems
- Louis-A. Dessaint, Kamal Al-Haddad:
Modelling and Simulation of Electric Machines, Converters and Systems.
- L. A. Snider, H. T. Su, K. W. Chan, Do Van Que:
Development of a broadband real-time fully-digital simulator for the study and control of large power systems.
- C. Larose, Sylvain Guerette, F. Guay, A. Nolet, T. Yamamoto, H. Enomoto, Y. Kono, Y. Hasegawa, H. Taoka:
A fully digital real-time power system simulator based on PC-cluster.
- Christian Dufour, Jean Bélanger, Simon Abourida:
Accurate simulation of a 6-pulse inverter with real-time event compensation in ARTEMISTM.
- Roger Champagne, Louis-A. Dessaint, H. Fortin-Blanchette:
Real-time simulation of electric drives.
- Francesco Ricci, Hoang Le-Huy:
Modeling and simulation of FPGA-based variable-speed drives using Simulink.
- John N. Chiasson, Leon M. Tolbert, Keith McKenzie, Zhong Du:
Real-time computer control of a multilevel converter using the mathematical theory of resultants.
- J. Figueroa, C. Brocart, Jérôme Cros, Philippe Viarouge:
Simplified simulation methods for polyphase brushless DC motors.
- S. Gusia, Francis Labrique, D. Grenier, H. Buyse:
Two time scale global dynamical modelling of power electronic systems.
- Silvano Casoria, Gilbert Sybille, Patrice Brunelle:
Hysteresis modeling in the MATLAB/Power System Blockset.
- D. Alejo, Pascal Maussion, Jerome Faucher:
Multiple model control of a Buck dc/dc converter.
- A. Bouscayrol, Bernard Davat, Bernard de Fornel, B. François, J. P. Hautier, Farid Meibody-Tabar, Eric Monmasson, Maria Pietrzak-David, H. Razik, E. Semail:
Control structures for multi-machine multi-converter systems with upstream coupling.
- Ludovic Leclercq, Benoit Robyns, Jean-Michel Grave:
Control based on fuzzy logic of a flywheel energy storage system associated with wind and diesel generators.
- J. Fernando A. da Silva, V. Fernão Pires, Sónia Ferreira Pinto, J. Dionísio Barros:
Advanced control methods for power electronics systems.
- G. Sturtzer, D. Flieller, J.-P. Louis:
Reduction of torque undulation and extension of the Park's transformation applied to non-sinusoidal saturated synchronous motors.
- Loubna Yacoubi, Farhat Fnaiech, Louis-A. Dessaint, Kamal Al-Haddad:
New nonlinear control of three-phase NPC boost rectifier operating under severe disturbances.
- Eric Monmasson, Jean-Paul Louis:
Presentation of a control law for IM drive based on the dynamic reconfiguration of a DTC algorithm and a SVM-DTC algorithm.
- Régis Ruelland, Guillaume Gateau, Thierry Meynard, Jean-Claude Hapiot:
Digital emulator and observer of multicell converter.
- Mariusz Malinowski, Marian P. Kazmierkowski, Andrzej M. Trzynadlowski:
Review and comparative study of control techniques for three-phase PWM rectifiers.
- Sanae Rechka, Éloi Ngandui, Jianhong Xu, Pierre Sicard:
Performance evaluation of harmonics detection methods applied to harmonics compensation in presence of common power quality problems.
- V. Devanneaux, B. Dagues, J. Faucher, G. Barakat:
An accurate model of squirrel cage induction machines under stator faults.
- V. Picaud, P. Hiebel, J. M. Kauffmann:
Optimization of SMES and superconducting magnets with a derivative free deterministic method.
- Guy Olivier, Radu Cojocaru, Anthony Lefèvre:
Analytical model of a T-connected three-phase transformer.
- Hadi Youssef Kanaan, Kamal Al-Haddad, Gilles Roy:
Analysis of the electromechanical vibrations in induction motor drives due to the imperfections of the mechanical transmission system.
- Czeslaw T. Kowalski, Teresa Orlowska-Kowalska:
Neural networks application for induction motor faults diagnosis.
- D. Iannuzzi, E. Pagano, L. Piegari, O. Veneri:
Generator operations of asynchronous induction machines connected to ac or dc active/passive electrical networks.
- Pierre J. Lagacé:
Network voltage profile correction by discrete shunt compensation.
Volume 63, Number 6, November 2003
Last update Mon May 20 18:12:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- A. Kanarachos, D. Koulocheris, H. Vrazopoulos:
Evolutionary algorithms with deterministic mutation operators used for the optimization of the trajectory of a four-bar mechanism.
- Jyh-Horng Chou, Jung-Hung Sun, Jyh-Nan Shieh:
On-line identification and optimal control of continuous-time systems.
- Mauro Gallegati, Laura Gardini, Tönu Puu, Iryna Sushko:
Hicks' trade cycle revisited: cycles and bifurcations.
- Dirk Langemann:
A droplet in a stationary electric field.
- Ilaria Foroni, Laura Gardini, J. Barkley Rosser Jr.:
Adaptive and statistical expectations in a renewable resource market.
- Pavel V. Sevastjanov, Pawel Róg:
Fuzzy modeling of manufacturing and logistic systems.
- Ivan Todor Dimov, R. Y. Papancheva:
Green's function Monte Carlo algorithms for elliptic problems.
- Chi-Ok Hwang, Michael Mascagni:
Analysis and comparison of Green's function first-passage algorithms with "Walk on Spheres" algorithms.
- Edward Ianovsky, Joseph Kreimer:
Optimization of real-time multiserver system with two different channels and shortage of maintenance facilities.
- G. S. Ladde, Bonita A. Lawrence:
On joint probability density functions of discrete time iterative processes.
- Haiwei Sun, Ning Kang, Jun Zhang, Eric S. Carlson:
A fourth-order compact difference scheme on face centered cubic grids with multigrid method for solving 2D convection diffusion equation.