Volume 130, Number 1, November 2011
- Deeparnab Chakrabarty, Nikhil R. Devanur, Vijay V. Vazirani:
New geometry-inspired relaxations and algorithms for the metric Steiner tree problem.
- Csaba I. Fábián, Gautam Mitra, Diana Roman:
Processing second-order stochastic dominance models using cutting-plane representations.
- Krzysztof C. Kiwiel:
An alternating linearization bundle method for convex optimization and nonlinear multicommodity flow problems.
- Joseph Geunes, Retsef Levi, H. Edwin Romeijn, David B. Shmoys:
Approximation algorithms for supply chain planning and logistics problems with market choice.
- Santanu S. Dey:
A note on the split rank of intersection cuts.
- Anthony Man-Cho So:
Moment inequalities for sums of random matrices and their applications in optimization.
- Arrigo Zanette, Matteo Fischetti, Egon Balas:
Lexicography and degeneracy: can a pure cutting plane algorithm work?
- Daniel Kuhn, Wolfram Wiesemann, Angelos Georghiou:
Primal and dual linear decision rules in stochastic and robust optimization.
- Roberto Andreani, Joaquim João Júdice, José Mario Martínez, João Patrício:
On the natural merit function for solving complementarity problems.
Volume 130, Number 2, December 2011
Last update Thu May 23 19:17:01 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page