Volume 52, Number 1, March 2011 Special Issue:
New Trends in Multimedia Processing
- Peihua Qiu, Ka Fai Cedric Yiu, Lipo Wang:
Guest editorial: special issue on new trends in multimedia processing.
- Shuh-Ping Sun, Yi-Jiun Chou, Yi-Hsin Chiu:
Multimedia 3D clinical planning system for simulation of internal fixation surgery for calcaneal collapse.
- Suqin He, Cangju Xing, Puming Zhao:
Global bi-directional motion compensation frame interpolation algorithm.
- Ruian Liu, Xin Zhou, Nailin Wang, Mimi Zhang:
Adaptive regulation of CCD camera for real time eye tracking.
- Jie Hou, Jiaru Qian, Weijing Zhang, Zuozhou Zhao, Peng Pan:
Fire detection algorithms for video images of large space structures.
- XiuQin Su, Lei Ji, Xiang Li:
A fast and low complexity approach for H.264/AVC intra mode decision.
- Fan Zhang, Qi-dan Zhu:
On improved calibration method for the catadioptric omnidirectional vision with a single viewpoint.
- Youjun Xiang, Liangmou Feng, Shengli Xie, Zhiheng Zhou:
An efficient spatio-temporal boundary matching algorithm for video error concealment.
- Xinghao Jiang, Tanfeng Sun, Shilin Wang:
An automatic video content classification scheme based on combined visual features model with modified DAGSVM.
- Hua-jun Song, Mei-li Shen:
Target tracking algorithm based on optical flow method using corner detection.
- Yuexian Zou, Guangyi Shi, Hang Shi, He Zhao:
Traffic incident classification at intersections based on image sequences by HMM/SVM classifiers.
- Meihong Shi, Rong Fu, Yong Guo, Shixian Bai, Bugao Xu:
Fabric defect detection using local contrast deviations.
- Yuxiang Shan, Jia Liu:
Robust speaker recognition in cross-channel condition based on Gaussian mixture model.
- Jieyu Zhang, Qiang Chen, Quan-Sen Sun, Huaijiang Sun, De-Shen Xia:
A highly repeatable feature detector: improved Harris-Laplace.
- Xugang Lu, Shigeki Matsuda, Masashi Unoki, Satoshi Nakamura:
Temporal modulation normalization for robust speech feature extraction and recognition.
- Li Mao, Yang-Yu Fan, Huiqin Wang, Guo-Yun Lv:
Fractal and neural networks based watermark identification.
- Hua Zhang, Xiang Tian, Yaowu Chen:
Video image assessment with a distortion-weighing spatiotemporal visual attention model.
- Bin Luo, Yongtian Wang, Yue Liu:
Sensor fusion based head pose tracking for lightweight flight cockpit systems.
Volume 52, Numbers 2-3, April 2011 Special Issue:
Research Advances in Data Hiding for Multimedia Security
Last update Fri May 24 20:41:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Muhammad Khurram Khan:
Research advances in data hiding for multimedia security.
- Yu-Chi Liu, Hsien-Chu Wu, Shyr-Shen Yu:
Adaptive DE-based reversible steganographic technique using bilinear interpolation and simplified location map.
- Hong Zhao, Hongxia Wang, Muhammad Khurram Khan:
Statistical analysis of several reversible data hiding algorithms.
- Diqun Yan, Rangding Wang:
Huffman table swapping-based steganograpy for MP3 audio.
- HongJie He, Jiashu Zhang, Heng-Ming Tai:
A neighborhood-characteristic-based detection model for statistical fragile watermarking with localization.
- Zhenjun Tang, Shuozhong Wang, Xinpeng Zhang, Weimin Wei, Yan Zhao:
Lexicographical framework for image hashing with implementation based on DCT and NMF.
- Min-Jen Tsai:
Wavelet tree based digital image watermarking by adopting the chaotic system for security enhancement.
- Vivekananda Bhat K., Indranil Sengupta, Abhijit Das:
An audio watermarking scheme using singular value decomposition and dither-modulation quantization.
- Min-Jen Tsai:
Dynamic energy enabled differentiation (DEED) image watermarking based on human visual system and wavelet tree classification.
- Weiqi Luo, Fangjun Huang, Jiwu Huang:
A more secure steganography based on adaptive pixel-value differencing scheme.
- Hongmei Liu, Xinzhi Yao, Jiwu Huang:
Minority codes with improved embedding efficiency for large payloads.
- Zhihua Xu, Hefei Ling, Fuhao Zou, Zhengding Lu, Ping Li:
A novel image copy detection scheme based on the local multi-resolution histogram descriptor.
- Xiao Zeng, Zhenyong Chen, Zhang Xiong:
Issues and solution on distortion drift in reversible video data hiding.
- Mehdi Fallahpour, David Megías:
High capacity audio watermarking using the high frequency band of the wavelet domain.
- Brian K. Lien, Yen-ming Lin:
High-capacity reversible data hiding by maximum-span pairing.
- Mehdi Fallahpour, David Megías, Mohammed Ghanbari:
Subjectively adapted high capacity lossless image data hiding based on prediction errors.
- Po-Chyi Su, Chih-Wei Hsu, Ching-Yu Wu:
A practical design of content protection for H.264/AVC compressed videos by selective encryption and fingerprinting.
- Hefei Ling, Liyun Wang, Fuhao Zou, WeiQi Yan:
Fine-search for image copy detection based on local affine-invariant descriptor and spatial dependent matching.
- Natthawut Samphaiboon:
Steganography via running short text messages.
- Shang-Lin Hsieh, I-Ju Tsai, Chung-Ping Yeh, Chia-Ming Chang:
An image authentication scheme based on digital watermarking and image secret sharing.
- Gaurav Bhatnagar, Balasubramanian Raman:
A new robust reference logo watermarking scheme.