Volume 21, Number 1, February 2012
- Mingyuan Zhao, Jian Ren, Luping Ji, Chong Fu, Jianping Li, Mingtian Zhou:
Parameter selection of support vector machines and genetic algorithm based on change area search.
- Gerasimos G. Rigatos:
Adaptive fuzzy control for field-oriented induction motor drives.
- Muzhou Hou, Xuli Han:
Multivariate numerical approximation using constructive L2(R) RBF neural network.
- Ming-Ching Yen, Chun-Fei Hsu, In-Hang Chung:
Design of a CMAC-based smooth adaptive neural controller with a saturation compensator.
- A. Santos, J. J. Romero, Adrián Carballal, A. Pazos:
Framework of fully integrated hybrid systems.
- C. Treesatayapun:
Fuzzy rules emulated networks with adaptive controller for nonaffine discrete-time systems.
- Wei Han, Yan Liu, Linshan Wang:
Global exponential stability of delayed fuzzy cellular neural networks with Markovian jumping parameters.
- Jianjun Wang, Baili Chen, Chan-Yun Yang:
Approximation of algebraic and trigonometric polynomials by feedforward neural networks.
- Iftekhar Ahmad, Joarder Kamruzzaman, Daryoush Habibi:
Application of artificial intelligence to improve quality of service in computer networks.
- Israel Gonzalez-Carrasco, Ángel García-Crespo, Belén Ruíz-Mezcua, José Luis López Cuadrado:
A neural network-based methodology for the recreation of high-speed impacts on metal armours.
- William W. Guo, Heru Xue:
An incorporative statistic and neural approach for crop yield modelling and forecasting.
- T. V. Raja, Anand Prakash Ruhil, R. S. Gandhi:
Comparison of connectionist and multiple regression approaches for prediction of body weight of goats.
- M. Reza Peyghami, R. Khanduzi:
Predictability and forecasting automotive price based on a hybrid train algorithm of MLP neural network.
- Issam Dagher:
Clustering with complex centers.
- Zhao Tong, Fan Feng-li:
Neural network-based adaptive output feedback control for MIMO non-affine systems.
- Stanislaw Duer:
Artificial neural network in the control process of object's states basis for organization of a servicing system of a technical objects.
- Okba Taouali, Ilyes Elaissi, Hassani Messaoud:
Online identification of nonlinear system using reduced kernel principal component analysis.
- Amir Hossein Gandomi, Amir Hossein Alavi:
A new multi-gene genetic programming approach to nonlinear system modeling. Part I: materials and structural engineering problems.
- Amir Hossein Gandomi, Amir Hossein Alavi:
A new multi-gene genetic programming approach to non-linear system modeling. Part II: geotechnical and earthquake engineering problems.
Volume 21, Number 2, March 2012 Special Issue on Theory and applications of swarm intelligence
- Zhihua Cui, Xiaozhi Gao:
Theory and applications of swarm intelligence.
- Heiko Hamann, Thomas Schmickl, Heinz Wörn, Karl Crailsheim:
Analysis of emergent symmetry breaking in collective decision making.
- Abdul Rauf Baig, Waseem Shahzad:
A correlation-based ant miner for classification rule discovery.
- Sayan Ghosh, Swagatam Das, Debarati Kundu, Kaushik Suresh, Bijaya K. Panigrahi, Zhihua Cui:
An inertia-adaptive particle swarm system with particle mobility factor for improved global optimization.
- Thomas Schmickl, Ronald Thenius, Karl Crailsheim:
Swarm-intelligent foraging in honeybees: benefits and costs of task-partitioning and environmental fluctuations.
- Nanhai Yang, Ran He, Wei-Shi Zheng, Xiukun Wang:
Robust large margin discriminant tangent analysis for face recognition.
- Subrajeet Mohapatra, Pankaj Kumar Sa, Banshidhar Majhi:
Adaptive threshold selection for impulsive noise detection in images using coefficient of variance.
- Tao He, Jigen Peng, Jikai Lei:
Pinning a stochastic neural network to the synchronous state.
- B. Mashhood, Greg MilBank:
Designing the conflict resolution machinery using game theory-based neural network.
- Xubing Yang, Songcan Chen, Bin Chen:
Plane-Gaussian artificial neural network.
- Ryad A. Zemouri, Noureddine Zerhouni:
Autonomous and adaptive procedure for cumulative failure prediction.
- Shifei Ding, Li Xu, Chunyang Su, Fengxiang Jin:
An optimizing method of RBF neural network based on genetic algorithm.
- Wu Qu, Bingru Yang, Wei Jiang, Lijun Wang:
HYBP_PSSP: a hybrid back propagation method for predicting protein secondary structure.
- Weisheng Chen, L. C. Jiao, Jianshe Wu:
Globally stable adaptive robust tracking control using RBF neural networks as feedforward compensators.
- Wei-Chang Yeh, Tsung-Jung Hsieh:
Artificial bee colony algorithm-neural networks for S-system models of biochemical networks approximation.
- Seyyed Soheil Sadat Hosseini, Amir Hossein Gandomi:
Short-term load forecasting of power systems by gene expression programming.
- Xianping Liu, Dajing Xiang, Jianming Zhan:
Fuzzy isomorphism theorems of soft rings.
- Ping Zhong, Yitian Xu, Yaohong Zhao:
Training twin support vector regression via linear programming.
Volume 21, Number 3, April 2012
- N. Al-Bulushi, P. R. King, M. J. Blunt, M. A. Kraaijveld:
Artificial neural networks workflow and its application in the petroleum industry.
- Susmita Das:
Performance of fuzzy logic-based slope tuning of neural equaliser for digital communication channel.
- Asghar Khan, Young Bae Jun, Muhammad Zaheer Abbas:
Characterizations of ordered semigroups in terms of (∈, ∈ ∨ q)-fuzzy interior ideals.
- Ayse Edincliler, Ali Firat Cabalar, Ahmet Cagatay, Abdulkadir Çevik:
Triaxial compression behavior of sand and tire wastes using neural networks.
- Yunong Zhang, Yiwen Yang, Binghuang Cai, Dongsheng Guo:
Zhang neural network and its application to Newton iteration for matrix square root estimation.
- L. Jessi Sahaya Shanthi, R. Arumugam, Y. K. Taly:
A novel rotor position estimation approach for an 8/6 solid rotor switched reluctance motor.
- I-Cheng Yeh, Chung-Chih Chen, Xin-Ying Zhang, Chong Wu, Kuan-Chieh Huang:
Adaptive radial basis function networks with kernel shape parameters.
- Susmita Das:
A novel concept of embedding orthogonal basis function expansion block in a neural equalizer structure for digital communication channel.
- Mounir Ben Nasr, Mohamed Chtourou:
Training recurrent neural networks using a hybrid algorithm.
- N. Kumaresan:
Solution of generalized matrix Riccati differential equation for indefinite stochastic linear quadratic singular fuzzy system with cross-term using neural networks.
- Xiaobo Chen, Jian Yang, Jun Liang, Qiaolin Ye:
Smooth twin support vector regression.
- Feng Qi, Xiyu Liu, Yinghong Ma:
Synthesis of neural tree models by improved breeder genetic programming.
- Stanislaw Duer:
Examination of the reliability of a technical object after its regeneration in a maintenance system with an artificial neural network.
- César Fernández, Carlos Valle, Francisco Saravia, Héctor Allende:
Behavior analysis of neural network ensemble algorithm on a virtual machine cluster.
- Muhammad Mukhlisin, Ahmed El-Shafie, Mohd Raihan Taha:
Regularized versus non-regularized neural network model for prediction of saturated soil-water content on weathered granite soil formation.
- Jau-Woei Perng:
Describing function analysis of uncertain fuzzy vehicle control systems.
- Mahmood Yousefi Azar, Farbod Razzazi:
A neural predictive coding feature extraction scheme in DCT domain for phoneme recognition.
- Tarek Benmiloud:
Improved adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system.
- Wei-Chiang Hong:
Application of seasonal SVR with chaotic immune algorithm in traffic flow forecasting.
- J. P. Florido, Héctor Pomares, Ignacio Rojas, José M. Urquiza, M. A. Lopez-Gordo:
A deterministic model selection scheme for incremental RBFNN construction in time series forecasting.
Volume 21, Number 4, June 2012 Special Issue on ICONIP2010
- Andrew Chi-Sing Leung:
Editorial for special issue on ICONIP2010 "applications of neural information processing".
- Shunji Satoh:
Computational identity between digital image inpainting and filling-in process at the blind spot.
- Anh Huy Phan, Andrzej Cichocki:
Seeking an appropriate alternative least squares algorithm for nonnegative tensor factorizations - A novel recursive solution for nonnegative quadratic programming and NTF.
- Yi Xiao, Chi-Sing Leung, Ping-Man Lam, Tze-Yui Ho:
Self-organizing map-based color palette for high-dynamic range texture compression.
- Pitak Sootanan, Santitham Prom-on, Asawin Meechai, Jonathan Hoyin Chan:
Pathway-based microarray analysis for robust disease classification.
- Tian-Xiang Wu, Xiao-Chen Lian, Bao-Liang Lu:
Multi-view gender classification using symmetry of facial images.
- Teo Susnjak, Andre L. C. Barczak, Ken A. Hawick:
Adaptive cascade of boosted ensembles for face detection in concept drift.
- Dianhui Wang, Paul C. Conilione:
Machine learning approach for face image retrieval.
- Tzu-Chao Lin:
Decision-based filter based on SVM and evidence theory for image noise removal.
- Chanwoong Jung, Cheol-Su Kim, Sang-Woo Ban, Il-Kyu Hwang, Minho Lee:
Novel input and output mapping-sensitive error back propagation learning algorithm for detecting small input feature variations.
- Guoqiang Zhong, Kaizhu Huang, Cheng-Lin Liu:
Joint learning of error-correcting output codes and dichotomizers from data.
- Tomoki Kurikawa, Kunihiko Kaneko:
Learning to memorize input-output mapping as bifurcation in neural dynamics: relevance of multiple timescales for synapse changes.
- Ping Guo, Ziheng Jiang, Song Lin, Yao Yao:
Combining LVQ with SVM technique for image semantic annotation.
- Chiu-Hsiung Chen:
Wavelet-based adaptive robust control for a class of MIMO uncertain nonlinear systems.
- A. Bhatnagar, Manoj Khandelwal:
An intelligent approach to evaluate drilling performance.
- M. P. Sesmero, Juan Manuel Alonso-Weber, Germán Gutiérrez, Agapito Ledezma, Araceli Sanchís:
A new artificial neural network ensemble based on feature selection and class recoding.
- Ching-Hung Lee, Sheng-Kai Chang:
Experimental implementation of nonlinear TORA system and adaptive backstepping controller design.
- Zhe Liu, Yu-Qing Song, Jian-Mei Chen, Cong-Hua Xie, Feng Zhu:
Color image segmentation using nonparametric mixture models with multivariate orthogonal polynomials.
- A. Borumand Saeid, D. R. Prince Williams, M. Kuchaki Rafsanjani:
A new generalization of fuzzy BCK/BCI-algebras.
Volume 21, Number 5, July 2012
- Yiguang Liu, Zengxi Huang, Liping Chen:
Almost periodic solution of impulsive Hopfield neural networks with finite distributed delays.
- Ali A. Najah, Ahmed El-Shafie, O. A. Karim, Othman Jaafar:
Water quality prediction model utilizing integrated wavelet-ANFIS model with cross-validation.
- Sohrab Effati, Reza Buzhabadi:
A neural network approach for solving Fredholm integral equations of the second kind.
- Choon Ki Ahn:
An error passivation approach to filtering for switched neural networks with noise disturbance.
- Jianming Zhan, Yunqiang Yin:
New types of fuzzy ideals of near-rings.
- Matteo Cacciola, Giuseppe Megali, Diego Pellicanò, Francesco Carlo Morabito:
Elman neural networks for characterizing voids in welded strips: a study.
- Lin Wang, Bo Yang, Yuehui Chen, Xiuyang Zhao, Jun Chang, Haiyang Wang:
Modeling early-age hydration kinetics of Portland cement using flexible neural tree.
- Athanasios Margaris, Konstantinos Goulianas:
Finding all roots of 2 × 2 nonlinear algebraic systems using back-propagation neural networks.
- M. A. Norouzian, S. Asadpour:
Prediction of feed abrasive value by artificial neural networks and multiple linear regression.
- Yi-Ying Chang, Shen-Chuan Tai, Jzau-Sheng Lin:
Segmentation of multispectral MR images through an annealed rough neural network.
- Xueling Ma, Jianming Zhan, Young Bae Jun:
A new view of fuzzy ideals in \Upgamma-rings.
- Rémy Laurent, Julien Henriet, Michel Salomon, Marc Sauget, Régine Gschwind, Libor Makovicka:
Respiratory lung motion using an artificial neural network.
- Hossein Behbood, Seyyed Ali Seyyedsalehi, Hamid Reza Tohidypour, Mojtaba Najafi, Shahriar Gharibzadeh:
A novel neural-based model for acoustic-articulatory inversion mapping.
- Kui He Yang, Ling Ling Zhao:
A new optimizing parameter approach of LSSVM multiclass classification model.
- Isik Yilmaz, Marian Marschalko, Martin Bednarik, Oguz Kaynar, Lucie Fojtova:
Neural computing models for prediction of permeability coefficient of coarse-grained soils.
- Charles Wong, Massimiliano Versace:
CARTMAP: a neural network method for automated feature selection in financial time series forecasting.
- Yunqiang Yin, Brian Davvaz, Jianming Zhan:
A fuzzy view of \Upgamma-hyperrings.
- César Hervás-Martínez, Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Pedro Antonio Gutiérrez, Emilio G. Ortíz-García, Luis Prieto:
Evolutionary product unit neural networks for short-term wind speed forecasting in wind farms.
- Omid Motlagh, Sai Hong Tang, Abdul Rahman Ramli, D. Nakhaei Nia:
An FCM modeling for using a priori knowledge: application study in modeling quadruped walking.
- Babak Sohrabi, Payam Mahmoudian, Iman Raeesi Vanani:
A framework for improving e-commerce websites usability using a hybrid genetic algorithm and neural network system.
- Manuel Graña, Ivan Villaverde, José Manuel López-Guede, Borja Fernández-Gauna:
Lattice independent component analysis for appearance-based mobile robot localization.
- Hamid Reza Hemati Matin, Ali Asghar Saki, Hasan Aliarabi, Mojtaba Shadmani, Hamid Zare Abyane:
Intestinal broiler microflora estimation by artificial neural network.
- Stanislaw Duer:
Assessment of the quality of decisions worked out by an artificial neural network (DIAG) which diagnoses a technical object.
- Danilo Rastovic:
Targeting and synchronization at tokamak with recurrent artificial neural networks.
- X. Z. Gao, X. Wang, Tapani Jokinen, Seppo J. Ovaska, Antero Arkkio, Kai Zenger:
A hybrid PBIL-based harmony search method.
Volume 21, Number 6, September 2012 Special Issue on LSMS2010 and ICSEE 2010
- Kang Li, Haibo He, Qun Niu:
Intelligent computing and applications (LSMS and ICSEE 2010).
- Yuli Zhang, Shiji Song, Heming Zhang, Cheng Wu, Wenjun Yin:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for two-stage multi-item inventory system with stochastic demand.
- Hongbo Wang, Guangzhou Zhao, Nan Li:
Training support vector data descriptors using converging linear particle swarm optimization.
- Li Jia, Dashuai Cheng, Min-Sen Chiu:
Pareto-optimal solutions based multi-objective particle swarm optimization control for batch processes.
- Lijun Xu, Minrui Fei, Tinggang Jia, T. C. Yang:
Bandwidth scheduling and optimization using non-cooperative game model-based shuffled frog leaping algorithm in a networked learning control system.
- Wei Xu, Raofen Wang, Lingbo Zhang, Xingsheng Gu:
A multi-population cultural algorithm with adaptive diversity preservation and its application in ammonia synthesis process.
- Xueqin Liu, Kang Li, Marion McAfee, Jing Deng:
Application of nonlinear PCA for fault detection in polymer extrusion processes.
- Fan Zhang, Xinhong Zhang, Dongfang Shang:
Digital watermarking algorithm based on Kalman filtering and image fusion.
- Li Zhang, Chuanhong He:
Quantitative methods for detecting cerebral infarction from multiple channel EEG recordings.
- Jun Zhang, Guangzhou Zhao, Hong Gu:
DP-PMK: an improved pyramid matching kernel for approximating correspondences in high dimensions.
- Adnan Khashman:
Investigation of different neural models for blood cell type identification.
- Mansour Sheikhan, Zahra Jadidi, Ali Farrokhi:
Intrusion detection using reduced-size RNN based on feature grouping.
- Sara Saberi, Rosnah Mohd. Yusuff:
Neural network application in predicting advanced manufacturing technology implementation performance.
- Ye Xu, Furao Shen, Jinxi Zhao:
An incremental learning vector quantization algorithm for pattern classification.
- Chen Pan, Dong Sun Park, Yong Yang, Hyouck Min Yoo:
Leukocyte image segmentation by visual attention and extreme learning machine.
- Jorge Muruzábal, Diego Vidaurre, Julián Sánchez:
SOMwise regression: a new clusterwise regression method.
- Chih-Hong Kao, Chun-Fei Hsu, Hon-Son Don:
Design of an adaptive self-organizing fuzzy neural network controller for uncertain nonlinear chaotic systems.
- Tingting Chen, Ankur Bansal, Sheng Zhong, Xiaodong Chen:
Protecting data privacy in growing neural gas.
- Yang Liu, Haijun Jiang:
Exponential stability of genetic regulatory networks with mixed delays by periodically intermittent control.
- Kemal Polat, S. Savas Durduran:
Automatic determination of traffic accidents based on KMC-based attribute weighting.
- Sayed Mohammad Reza Loghmanian, Hishamuddin Jamaluddin, Robiah Ahmad, Rubiyah Yusof, Marzuki Khalid:
Structure optimization of neural network for dynamic system modeling using multi-objective genetic algorithm.
- Xishun Wang, Xi Liu, Zhongzhi Shi, Hongjian Sui:
A feature binding computational model for multi-class object categorization and recognition.
- Yitian Xu, Laisheng Wang, Ping Zhong:
A rough margin-based ν-twin support vector machine.
- Gonzalo A. Ruz, Duc Truong Pham:
NBSOM: The naive Bayes self-organizing map.
- S. Karpagachelvi, M. Arthanari, M. Sivakumar:
Classification of electrocardiogram signals with support vector machines and extreme learning machine.
- Manoj Khandelwal:
Application of an expert system to predict thermal conductivity of rocks.
- Pilar Rey del Castillo, Jesús Cardeñosa:
Fuzzy min-max neural networks for categorical data: application to missing data imputation.
- Shamshul Bahar Yaakob, Junzo Watada, Tsuguhiro Takahashi, Tatsuki Okamoto:
Reliability enhancement of power systems through a mean-variance approach.
- Weisheng Chen, L. C. Jiao, Jianshe Wu:
Decentralized backstepping output-feedback control for stochastic interconnected systems with time-varying delays using neural networks.
- Shiwei Yu, Kejun Zhu, Yong He:
A hybrid intelligent optimization method for multiple metal grades optimization.
- Mansour Sheikhan, Ehsan Hemmati:
Transient chaotic neural network-based disjoint multipath routing for mobile ad-hoc networks.
- P. G. Ranjith, Manoj Khandelwal:
Artificial neural network for prediction of air flow in a single rock joint.
- Guo-Xing Wen, Yan-Jun Liu, C. L. Philip Chen:
Direct adaptive robust NN control for a class of discrete-time nonlinear strict-feedback SISO systems.
- Mahua Bhattacharya, Arpita Das, M. Chandana:
GA-based multiresolution fusion of segmented brain images using PD-, T1- and T2-weighted MR modalities.
- Amir Hossein Gandomi, Xin-She Yang:
Evolutionary boundary constraint handling scheme.
- L. Saad Saoud, A. Khellaf:
Erratum to: Nonlinear dynamic systems identification based on dynamic wavelet neural units.
Volume 21, Number 7, October 2012
- Gary R. Weckman, Akshata A. Bondal, Magda M. Rinder, William A. Young II:
Applying a hybrid artificial immune systems to the job shop scheduling problem.
- William A. Young II, Gary R. Weckman, Vijaya Hari, Harry S. Whiting II, Andrew P. Snow:
Using artificial neural networks to enhance CART.
- José de Jesús Rubio, Martin Salazar, Angel D. Gomez, Raul Lugo:
Modeling of the relative humidity via functional networks and control of the temperature via classic controls for a bird incubator.
- Xiaoming Zhao, Shiqing Zhang:
Phoneme recognition using an adaptive supervised manifold learning algorithm.
- Jernej Klemenc, Miha Janezic, Matija Fajdiga:
Modelling the scatter of E-N curves using a serial hybrid neural network.
- Nouma Izeboudjen, Ahmed Bouridane, Ahcene Farah, Hamid Bessalah:
Application of design reuse to artificial neural networks: case study of the back propagation algorithm.
- Zeju Luo, Lihong Song:
An asymmetry algorithm based on parameter transformation for Hessian matrix.
- Yuanhua Qiao, Yong Meng, Lijuan Duan, Faming Fang, Jun Miao:
Qualitative analysis and application of locally coupled neural oscillator network.
- Yantao Li, Di Xiao, Huaqing Li, Shaojiang Deng:
Parallel chaotic Hash function construction based on cellular neural network.
- Jun Yin, Zhong Jin:
From NLDA to LDA/GSVD: a modified NLDA algorithm.
- Raj Kumar Gupta, Siu-Yeung Cho:
Stereo correspondence using efficient hierarchical belief propagation.
- P. Balasubramaniam, V. Vembarasan, R. Rakkiyappan:
Global robust asymptotic stability analysis of uncertain switched Hopfield neural networks with time delay in the leakage term.
- Harun Uguz:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for diagnosis of the heart valve diseases using wavelet transform with entropy.
- R. A. Saeed, A. N. Galybin, V. Popov:
Crack identification in curvilinear beams by using ANN and ANFIS based on natural frequencies and frequency response functions.
- Changli Li, Guisheng Liao:
Notes on two temporal structure-based methods for blind extraction of fetal electrocardiogram.
- Ali Nazari, Shadi Riahi:
Computer-aided prediction of the Al2O3 nanoparticles' effects on tensile strength and percentage of water absorption of concrete specimens.
- Lin Xiong, L. C. Jiao, Shasha Mao, Li Zhang:
Active learning based on coupled KNN pseudo pruning.
- Fu Shuen Shie, Mu-Yen Chen, Yi-Shiuan Liu:
Prediction of corporate financial distress: an application of the America banking industry.
- Javad Hamidzadeh, Reza Monsefi, Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi:
DDC: distance-based decision classifier.
- Andrew Chi-Sing Leung, Yi Xiao, Yong Xu, Kwok-Wo Wong:
Decouple implementation of weight decay for recursive least square.
- Mansour Sheikhan, Mansoureh Pezhmanpour, M. Shahram Moin:
Improved contourlet-based steganalysis using binary particle swarm optimization and radial basis neural networks.
- Wankou Yang, Changyin Sun, Karl Ricanek:
Sequential Row-Column 2DPCA for face recognition.
- Minghua Wan:
Maximum inter-class and marginal discriminant embedding (MIMDE) for feature extraction and classification.
- Zhao Xu, Qing Song, Danwei Wang:
Recurrent neural tracking control based on multivariable robust adaptive gradient-descent training algorithm.
- David M. Julie, Balakrishnan Kannan:
Attribute reduction and missing value imputing with ANN: prediction of learning disabilities.
- Mansour Sheikhan, Davood Gharavian, Farhad Ashoftedel:
Using DTW neural-based MFCC warping to improve emotional speech recognition.
- C. Senabre, E. Velasco, S. Valero:
"Self-organizing maps" for identification of tire model longitudinal braking parameters of a vehicle on a roller brake tester and on flat ground.
- Maciej Kusy, Damian Szczepanski:
Influence of graphical weights' interpretation and filtration algorithms on generalization ability of neural networks applied to digit recognition.
- Shizhun Yang, Chenping Hou, Feiping Nie, Yi Wu:
Unsupervised maximum margin feature selection via L 2, 1-norm minimization.
- Shizhun Yang, Ming Lin, Chenping Hou, Changshui Zhang, Yi Wu:
A general framework for transfer sparse subspace learning.
Volume 21, Number 8, November 2012 Special Issue on ICIC2010
Last update Fri May 24 20:41:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jifeng Ning, David Zhang, Chengke Wu, Feng Yue:
Automatic tongue image segmentation based on gradient vector flow and region merging.
- Jin Liu, Bo Li, Wensheng Zhang:
Feature extraction using maximum variance sparse mapping.
- Yanqiang Zhang, Dongmei Sun, Zhengding Qiu:
Hand-based single sample biometrics recognition.
- Jun Yin, Jingbo Zhou, Zhong Jin, Jian Yang:
Weighted linear embedding: utilizing local and nonlocal information sufficiently.
- Wei Jia, Hai-Yang Cai, Jie Gui, Rong-Xiang Hu, Ying-Ke Lei, Xiao-Feng Wang:
Newborn footprint recognition using orientation feature.
- Yong Xu, Qi Zhu, Jinghua Wang:
Breast cancer diagnosis based on a kernel orthogonal transform.
- Dunwei Gong, Xiangjuan Yao:
Testability transformation based on equivalence of target statements.
- Xuesong Wang, Lijing Li, Yuhu Cheng, Qingfeng Liu:
Construction of gene regulatory networks with colored noise.
- Zhenhua Guo, Qin Li, Jane You, David Zhang, Wenhuang Liu:
Local directional derivative pattern for rotation invariant texture classification.
- Zhihui Lai, Zhong Jin, Jian Yang, Mingming Sun:
Dynamic transition embedding for image feature extraction and recognition.
- Matthieu Basseur, Rong-Qiang Zeng, Jin-Kao Hao:
Hypervolume-based multi-objective local search.
- Yujin Lim, Sanggil Kang:
Path management method using partially connected neural network in large-scale heterogeneous sensor network.
- Metin Hakan Severcan:
Prediction of splitting tensile strength from the compressive strength of concrete using GEP.
- Wenfeng Hu, Chuandong Li, Sichao Wu:
Stochastic robust stability for neutral-type impulsive interval neural networks with distributed time-varying delays.
- Mansour Sheikhan, Najmeh Mohammadi:
Neural-based electricity load forecasting using hybrid of GA and ACO for feature selection.
- Jun-Bao Li, Huijun Gao:
Sparse data-dependent kernel principal component analysis based on least squares support vector machine for feature extraction and recognition.
- Baha Hakim, Dibi Zohir:
Enhancement of the neural network modeling accuracy using a submodeling decomposition-based technique, application in gas sensor.
- Kemal Polat:
A novel data preprocessing method to estimate the air pollution (SO2): neighbor-based feature scaling (NBFS).
- Mustafa Arslan, Mehmet Çunkas, Tahir Sag:
Determination of induction motor parameters with differential evolution algorithm.
- Xiaobo Chen, Jian Yang, Jun Liang:
A flexible support vector machine for regression.
- Nasim Nourafza, Saeed Setayeshi, Ahmad Khadem-Zadeh:
A novel approach to accelerate the convergence speed of a stochastic multi-agent system using recurrent neural nets.
- Xinjun Peng, Dong Xu:
Efficient support vector data descriptions for novelty detection.
- Xinsong Yang, Chuangxia Huang, Jinde Cao:
An LMI approach for exponential synchronization of switched stochastic competitive neural networks with mixed delays.
- Mümtaz Mutluer, Osman Bilgin:
Comparison of stochastic optimization methods for design optimization of permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- Chien-Jen Huang, Peng-Wen Chen, Wen-Tsao Pan:
Using multi-stage data mining technique to build forecast model for Taiwan stocks.
- Dalibor Petkovic, Zarko Cojbasic:
Adaptive neuro-fuzzy estimation of autonomic nervous system parameters effect on heart rate variability.
- Ali Sadollah, Ardeshir Bahreininejad:
Optimization of die design using metaheuristic methods in cold forward extrusion process.
- Hasel Amini, Raoof Gholami, Masoud Monjezi, Seyed Rahman Torabi, Jamal Zadhesh:
Evaluation of flyrock phenomenon due to blasting operation by support vector machine.
- Li-Fei Chen, Chao-Ton Su, Kun-Huang Chen, Pa-Chun Wang:
Particle swarm optimization for feature selection with application in obstructive sleep apnea diagnosis.
- Xiao-Dan Yan, Stephen Kelley, Mark K. Goldberg:
Application of connected iterative scan in biological neural network.
- José de Jesús Rubio, Enrique García, Jaime Pacheco:
Trajectory planning and collisions detector for robotic arms.
- Davood Gharavian, Mansour Sheikhan, Alireza Nazerieh, Sahar Garoucy:
Speech emotion recognition using FCBF feature selection method and GA-optimized fuzzy ARTMAP neural network.
- Chao-Ton Su, Fang-Fang Wang:
Integrated fuzzy-connective-based aggregation network with real-valued genetic algorithm for quality of life evaluation.
- Hung-Jen Wang, Chuan-Yu Chang:
Semantic real-world image classification for image retrieval with fuzzy-ART neural network.
- Kemal Polat, S. Savas Durduran:
Usage of output-dependent data scaling in modeling and prediction of air pollution daily concentration values (PM10) in the city of Konya.
- Yi-Jen Mon, Chih-Min Lin:
Supervisory recurrent fuzzy neural network control for vehicle collision avoidance system design.
- R. Saneifard:
Erratum to: Designing an algorithm for evaluating decision-making units based on neural weighted function.