Volume 15, Number 1, January 2002
- Stephen Grossberg, Mitsuo Kawato, John G. Taylor:
Editorial for 2002: A Time of Exuberant Development.
- Neural Networks referees in 2001.
- Manuel G. Velarde, Vladimir I. Nekorkin, Viktor B. Kazantsev, Vladimir I. Makarenko, Rodolfo R. Llinás:
Modeling inferior olive neuron dynamics.
- Paulo J. G. Lisboa:
A review of evidence of health benefit from artificial neural networks in medical intervention.
- Hiroyuki Nakahara, Shun-ichi Amari:
Attention modulation of neural tuning through peak and base rate in correlated firing.
- David A. Sprecher, Sorin Draghici:
Space-filling curves and Kolmogorov superposition-based neural networks.
- Gee-Hyuk Lee, Nabil H. Farhat:
The Bifurcating Neuron Network 2: an analog associative memory.
- Simone Fiori:
Hybrid independent component analysis by adaptive LUT activation function neurons.
- Jigen Peng, Hong Qiao, Zongben Xu:
A new approach to stability of neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Yongqiang Cao, Jianhong Wu:
Projective ART for clustering data sets in high dimensional spaces.
- Seungjin Choi, Andrzej Cichocki, Shun-ichi Amari:
Equivariant nonstationary source separation.
- Billur Barshan, Birsel Ayrulu:
Fractional Fourier transform pre-processing for neural networks and its application to object recognition.
Volume 15, NUmber 2, March 2002
- Wolfgang Maass, Henry Markram:
Synapses as dynamic memory buffers.
- Joost C. Dessing, Daniel Bullock, C. (Lieke) E. Peper, Peter J. Beek:
Prospective control of manual interceptive actions: comparative simulations of extant and new model constructs.
- Stephen Grossberg, Alexander Grunewald:
Temporal dynamics of binocular disparity processing with corticogeniculate interactions.
- Tadashi Yamazaki:
A mathematical analysis of the development of oriented receptive fields in Linsker's model.
- Elia Biganzoli, Patrizia Boracchi, Ettore Marubini:
A general framework for neural network models on censored survival data.
- Kai Keng Ang, Hiok Chai Quek, Abdul Wahab:
MCMAC-CVT: a novel on-line associative memory based CVT transmission control system.
- Raphaël Feraud, Fabrice Clérot:
A methodology to explain neural network classification.
- Sukumar Chakraborty, Kuhu Pal, Nikhil R. Pal:
A neuro-fuzzy framework for inferencing.
- Stephen A. Billings, Kian L. Lee:
Nonlinear Fisher discriminant analysis using a minimum squared error cost function and the orthogonal least squares algorithm.
- Mikio Hasegawa, Tohru Ikeguchi, Kazuyuki Aihara:
Solving large scale traveling salesman problems by chaotic neurodynamics.
- Xijin Ge, Shuichi Iwata:
Learning the parts of objects by auto-association.
Volume 15, Number 3, April 2002
- Amir Karniel:
Three creatures named 'forward model'.
- John G. Taylor, M. Rogers:
A control model of the movement of attention.
- Gopalasamy Athithan:
A local and neurobiologically plausible method of learning correlated patterns.
- Jiann-Ming Wu, Zheng-Han Lin:
Learning generative models of natural images.
- Masashi Sugiyama, Hidemitsu Ogawa:
Optimal design of regularization term and regularization parameter by subspace information criterion.
- Pedro M. Talaván, Javier Yáñez:
Parameter setting of the Hopfield network applied to TSP.
- Richard Stuart Neville, S. Eldridge:
Transformations of sigma-pi nets: obtaining reflected functions by reflecting weight matrices.
- Sorin Draghici:
On the capabilities of neural networks using limited precision weights.
- Lin Wang, Xingfu Zou:
Exponential stability of Cohen-Grossberg neural networks.
- Ke Chen, DeLiang L. Wang:
A dynamically coupled neural oscillator network for image segmentation.
- Chuangyin Dang, Liping He, Ip Kee Hui:
A deterministic annealing algorithm for approximating a solution of the max-bisection problem.
- B. Yegnanarayana, S. P. Kishore:
AANN: an alternative to GMM for pattern recognition.
Volume 15, Number 4-6, June - July 2002
- Kenji Doya, Peter Dayan, Michael E. Hasselmo:
Introduction for 2002 Special Issue: Computational Models of Neuromodulation.
- Eve Marder, Vatsala Thirumalai:
Cellular, synaptic and network effects of neuromodulation.
- Kenji Doya:
Metalearning and neuromodulation.
- John N. J. Reynolds, Jeffery R. Wickens:
Dopamine-dependent plasticity of corticostriatal synapses.
- Roland E. Suri:
TD models of reward predictive responses in dopamine neurons.
- Daphna Joel, Yael Niv, Eytan Ruppin:
Actor-critic models of the basal ganglia: new anatomical and computational perspectives.
- Sham Kakade, Peter Dayan:
Dopamine: generalization and bonuses.
- Daniel Durstewitz, Jeremy K. Seamans:
The computational role of dopamine D1 receptors in working memory.
- Shoji Tanaka:
Dopamine controls fundamental cognitive operations of multi-target spatial working memory.
- Jean-Claude Dreher, Yves Burnod:
An integrative theory of the phasic and tonic modes of dopamine modulation in the prefrontal cortex.
- Nathaniel D. Daw, Sham Kakade, Peter Dayan:
Opponent interactions between serotonin and dopamine.
- Rudolf N. Cardinal, Nathaniel D. Daw, Trevor W. Robbins, Barry J. Everitt:
Local analysis of behaviour in the adjusting-delay task for assessing choice of delayed reinforcement.
- Marius Usher, Eddy J. Davelaar:
Neuromodulation of decision and response selection.
- Mark S. Gilzenrat, Benjamin D. Holmes, Janusz Rajkowski, Gary Aston-Jones, Jonathan D. Cohen:
Simplified dynamics in a model of noradrenergic modulation of cognitive performance.
- Shin Ishii, Wako Yoshida, Junichiro Yoshimoto:
Control of exploitation-exploration meta-parameter in reinforcement learning.
- Michael E. Hasselmo, Jonathan Hay, Maxim Ilyn, Anatoli Gorchetchnikov:
Neuromodulation, theta rhythm and rat spatial navigation.
- Christiane Linster, Thomas A. Cleland:
Cholinergic modulation of sensory representations in the olfactory bulb.
- Angela J. Yu, Peter Dayan:
Acetylcholine in cortical inference.
- Yasushi Kobayashi, Tadashi Isa:
Sensory-motor gating and cognitive control by the brainstem cholinergic system.
- Noboru Murata, Motoaki Kawanabe, Andreas Ziehe, Klaus-Robert Müller, Shun-ichi Amari:
On-line learning in changing environments with applications in supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Olaf Sporns, William H. Alexander:
Neuromodulation and plasticity in an autonomous robot.
Volume 15, Number 7, September 2002
- Tony Vladusich, Jack Broerse:
Color constancy and the functional significance of McCollough effects.
- Xiaoxing Wang, Jesse S. Jin, Marwan A. Jabri:
Neural network models for the gaze shift system in the superior colliculus and cerebellum.
- Iku Nemoto, Kei Saito:
A complex-valued version of Nagumo-Sato model of a single neuron and its behavior.
- Xiaofeng Liao, Guanrong Chen, Edgar N. Sanchez:
Delay-dependent exponential stability analysis of delayed neural networks: an LMI approach.
- Yuming Chen:
Global stability of neural networks with distributed delays.
- Ch. Godin, M. B. Gordon, J. D. Muller:
SpikeCell: a deterministic spiking neuron.
- Roelof K. Brouwer:
A feed-forward network for input that is both categorical and quantitative.
- Chris Christodoulou, Guido Bugmann, Trevor G. Clarkson:
A spiking neuron model: applications and learning.
- Ren Jie Kuo, P. C. Wu, C. P. Wang:
An intelligent sales forecasting system through integration of artificial neural networks and fuzzy neural networks with fuzzy weight elimination.
Volume 15, Number 8-9, October - November 2002
- Abstracts for: 15/9-10.
- Nigel M. Allinson, Hujun Yin, Klaus Obermayer:
Introduction: new developments in self-organising maps.
- Teuvo Kohonen, Panu Somervuo:
How to make large self-organizing maps for nonvectorial data.
- Janne Nikkilä, Petri Törönen, Samuel Kaski, Jarkko Venna, Eero Castrén, Garry Wong:
Analysis and visualization of gene expression data using Self-Organizing Maps.
- Eric de Bodt, Marie Cottrell, Michel Verleysen:
Statistical tools to assess the reliability of self-organizing maps.
- Thomas Voegtlin:
Recursive self-organizing maps.
- John Aldo Lee, Michel Verleysen:
Self-organizing maps with recursive neighborhood adaptation.
- Hujun Yin:
Data visualisation and manifold mapping using the ViSOM.
- Michaël Aupetit, Pierre Couturier, Pierre Massotte:
gamma-Observable neighbours for vector quantization.
- Marc M. Van Hulle:
Kernel-based topographic map formation achieved with an information-theoretic approach.
- Stephen Marsland, Jonathan Shapiro, Ulrich Nehmzow:
A self-organising network that grows when required.
- Barbara Hammer, Thomas Villmann:
Generalized relevance learning vector quantization.
- José Carlos Príncipe, Neil R. Euliano, Shayan Garani:
Principles and networks for self-organization in space-time.
- Michel Haritopoulos, Hujun Yin, Nigel M. Allinson:
Image denoising using self-organizing map-based nonlinear independent component analysis.
- Daniel Pullwitt:
Integrating contextual information to enhance SOM-based text document clustering.
- Andrew James Smith:
Applications of the self-organising map to reinforcement learning.
- Lei Xu:
BYY harmony learning, structural RPCL, and topological self-organizing on mixture models.
Volume 15, Number 10, December 2002
Last update Fri May 17 20:39:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mukund Balasubramanian, Jonathan R. Polimeni, Eric L. Schwartz:
The V1-V2-V3 complex: quasiconformal dipole maps in primate striate and extra-striate cortex.
- Shigeru Shinomoto, Keisetsu Shima, Jun Tanji:
New classification scheme of cortical sites with the neuronal spiking characteristics.
- Motoharu Yoshida, Hatsuo Hayashi, Katsumi Tateno, Satoru Ishizuka:
Stochastic resonance in the hippocampal CA3-CA1 model: a possible memory recall mechanism.
- Pierre Courrieu:
Straight monotonic embedding of data sets in Euclidean spaces.
- Hugues Bersini, Pierre Sener:
The connections between the frustrated chaos and the intermittency chaos in small Hopfield networks.
- Georgios C. Anagnostopoulos, Michael Georgiopoulos:
Category regions as new geometrical concepts in Fuzzy-ART and Fuzzy-ARTMAP.
- Naonori Ueda, Zoubin Ghahramani:
Bayesian model search for mixture models based on optimizing variational bounds.
- Patrick C. McGuire, Henrik Bohr, John W. Clark, Robert Haschke, Chris L. Pershing, Johann Rafelski:
Threshold disorder as a source of diverse and complex behavior in random nets.
- Nicolás García-Pedrajas, César Hervás-Martínez, José Muñoz-Pérez:
Multi-objective cooperative coevolution of artificial neural networks (multi-objective cooperative networks).
- Kazumi Saito, Ryohei Nakano:
Extracting regression rules from neural networks.
- Pallapa Venkataram, Sudip Ghosal, B. P. Vijay Kumar:
Neural network based optimal routing algorithm for communication networks.
- Changyin Sun:
A comment on "Global stability analysis in delayed Hopfield neural network models".
- Jiye Zhang:
A comment on "Global stability analysis in delayed Hopfield neural network models".