Volume 25, Number 1, February 2009 Editorials
- Aylin Koca, Mathias Funk, Evangelos Karapanos, Anne Rozinat, Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Henk Corporaal, Jean-Bernard Martens, Piet van der Putten, A. J. M. M. Weijters, Aarnout Brombacher:
Soft reliability: an interdisciplinary approach with a user-system focus.
- Yan Li, Xiaolong Pu, Fugee Tsung:
Adaptive charting schemes based on double sequential probability ratio tests.
- Refik Samet:
Fault-tolerant procedures for redundant computer systems.
- R. L. Shinde, K. G. Khadse:
Multivariate process capability using principal component analysis.
- Rassoul Noorossana, Alireza Shadman:
Estimating the change point of a normal process mean with a monotonic change.
- Xiao Liu, Loon-Ching Tang:
A sequential constant-stress accelerated life testing scheme and its Bayesian inference.
Volume 25, Number 2, March 2009 Editorials
- Rasa Remenyte-Prescott, John D. Andrews:
An efficient real-time method of analysis for non-coherent fault trees.
- Christian H. Weiß:
Group inspection of dependent binary processes.
- Pär Johannesson, Thomas Svensson, Leif Samuelsson, Bo Bergman, Jacques de Maré:
Variation mode and effect analysis: an application to fatigue life prediction.
- A.-B. Shaibu, Byung Rae Cho, Jami Kovach:
Development of a censored robust design model for time-oriented quality characteristics.
- Tony Halim, Loon-Ching Tang:
A graphical approach for confidence limits of optimal preventive maintenance cycles.
- Young-Bok Kim, Jung-Sik Hong, Chang-Hoon Lie:
Economic-statistical design of 2-of-2 and 2-of-3 runs rule scheme.
- Rong Pan:
A Bayes approach to reliability prediction utilizing data from accelerated life tests and field failure observations.
- Gionata Carmignani:
Modified QFD and problem-solving techniques integrated approach implementing corrective actions: a case study in an Italian manufacturing plant.
Volume 25, Number 3, April 2009 Editorials
Volume 25, Number 4, June 2009 Reviews
- Yanfen Shang, Kaibo Wang, Fugee Tsung:
An improved run-to-run process control scheme for categorical observations with misclassification errors.
- M. Lampis, J. D. Andrews:
Bayesian belief networks for system fault diagnostics.
- J.-C. Ke, Y.-K. Chu, Y.-T. Chung, P. C. Lin:
Assessing non-normally distributed processes by interval estimation of the incapability index Cpp.
- Imen Kooli, Mohamed Limam:
Bayesian np control charts with adaptive sample size for finite production runs.
- Yong Guo, James R. Simpson, Joseph J. Pignatiello Jr.:
Optimal foldover plans for mixed-level fractional factorial designs.
- Eric D. Schoen:
All orthogonal arrays with 18 runs.
- Christine M. Anderson-Cook, Todd L. Graves, Michael S. Hamada:
Resource allocation for reliability of a complex system with aging components.
Volume 25, Number 5, July 2009 Editorials
- Lie-Chien Lin, Tzu-Su Li, Judy P. Kiang:
A continual improvement framework with integration of CMMI and six-sigma model for auto industry.
- Willis A. Jensen:
Approximations of tolerance intervals for normally distributed data.
- Marit Schoonhoven, Muhammad Riaz, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
Design schemes for the &Xmacr; control chart.
- Marcela A. G. Machado, Antonio F. B. Costa, M. A. Rahim:
The synthetic control chart based on two sample variances for monitoring the covariance matrix.
- Marta A. Freitas, Maria Luíza G. de Toledo, Enrico A. Colosimo, Magda C. Pires:
Using degradation data to assess reliability: a case study on train wheel degradation.
- Shien-Ping Huang, Chih-Chou Chiu:
Process monitoring with ICA-based signal extraction technique and CART approach.
Volume 25, Number 6, October 2009 Editorials
Volume 25, Number 7, November 2009 Editorials
Volume 25, Number 8, December 2009 Editorials
Last update Mon May 20 18:21:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tom Burr, Michael S. Hamada, Todd L. Graves, S. Myers:
Augmenting real data with synthetic data: an application in assessing Radio-Isotope identification algorithms.
- Tsai-Hung Fan, Chia-Chen Chang:
A Bayesian zero-failure reliability demonstration test of high quality electro-explosive devices.
- Martin Leary, Colin Burvill:
Applicability of published data for fatigue-limited design.
- Lingyun Zhang, Gemai Chen, Philippe Castagliola:
On t and EWMA t charts for monitoring changes in the process mean.
- Davit Khachatryan, Søren Bisgaard:
Some results on the variogram in time series analysis.
- Lihui Shi, Changliang Zou, Zhaojun Wang, Kailash C. Kapur:
A new variable sampling control scheme at fixed times for monitoring the process dispersion.
- Jung-Tai Chen:
A new approach to setting control limits of cumulative count of conforming charts for high-yield processes.
- Fiorenzo Franceschini, Domenico A. Maisano:
The Hirsch index in manufacturing and Quality engineering.
- Liang Ye, Ershun Pan, Jianjun Shi:
Design of regression model-based automatic process control with reduced adjustment frequency.
- Refik Samet:
Hardware implementation of fault-tolerance in dual computer systems.
- Rodrigo I. Duran, Susan L. Albin:
Monitoring a fraction with easy and reliable settings of the false alarm rate.
- Myrta Rodriguez, Douglas C. Montgomery, Connie M. Borror:
Generating experimental designs involving control and noise variables using genetic algorithms.
- J. K. Sari, M. J. Newby, Aarnout Brombacher, Loon Ching Tang:
Bivariate constant stress degradation model: LED lighting system reliability estimation with two-stage modelling.
- Tae-Jin Lim, Moonsoo Cho:
Design of control charts with m-of-m runs rules.