Volume 12, Number 1, 2004
Volume 12, Number 2, 2004
- Peter Chow, Choi-Hong Lai:
Collaborating components in mesh-based electronic packaging.
- Johan Parent, Katja Verbeeck, Jan Lemeire, Ann Nowé, Kris Steenhaut, Erik F. Dirkx:
Adaptive load balancing of parallel applications with multi-agent reinforcement learning on heterogeneous systems.
- Heather M. Liddell, Dennis Parkinson, Graham S. Hodgson, Peter Dzwig:
Parallel computing applications and financial modelling.
- Hai Xiang Lin:
Graph transformation and designing parallel sparse matrix algorithms beyond data dependence analysis.
- J. R. Rommelse, H. X. Lin, T. F. Chan:
Efficient active contour and K-means algorithms in image segmentation.
- Caijun Xue, Hong Nie, Qingying Qiu, Peien Feng:
A peer-to-peer distributed collaborative optimization system.
Volume 12, Number 3, 2004
Volume 12, Number 4, 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:49:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Simon Miles, Juri Papay, Terry R. Payne, Michael Luck, Luc Moreau:
Towards a protocol for the attachment of metadata to grid service descriptions and its use in semantic discovery.
- Beth Plale:
Framework for bringing data streams to the grid.
- Hong Linh Truong, Thomas Fahringer:
SCALEA-G: A unified monitoring and performance analysis system for the grid.
- Bartosz Balis, Marian Bubak, Wlodzimierz Funika, Roland Wismüller, Marcin Radecki, Tomasz Szepieniec, Tomasz Arodz, Marcin Kurdziel:
Grid environment for on-line application monitoring and performance analysis.
- Rizos Sakellariou, Henan Zhao:
A low-cost rescheduling policy for efficient mapping of workflows on grid systems.
- Krzysztof Kurowski, Bogdan Ludwiczak, Jarek Nabrzyski, Ariel Oleksiak, Juliusz Pukacki:
Dynamic grid scheduling with job migration and rescheduling in the GridLab resource management system.