Volume 3, Number 1, March 2008
- Bhuvan Urgaonkar, Prashant J. Shenoy, Abhishek Chandra, Pawan Goyal, Timothy Wood:
Agile dynamic provisioning of multi-tier Internet applications.
- Vincent Hilaire, Abder Koukam, Sebastian Rodriguez:
An adaptative agent architecture for holonic multi-agent systems.
- Chien-Chung Shen, Ke Li, Chaiporn Jaikaeo, Vinay Sridhara:
Ant-based distributed constrained steiner tree algorithm for jointly conserving energy and bounding delay in ad hoc multicast routing.
- Erol Gelenbe, Georgia Sakellari, Maurizio D'Arienzo:
Admission of QoS aware users in a smart network.
Volume 3, Number 2, May 2008
Volume 3, Number 3, August 2008
- Jeffrey Baumes, Hung-Ching Chen, Matthew Francisco, Mark K. Goldberg, Malik Magdon-Ismail, William A. Wallace:
ViSAGE: A Virtual Laboratory for Simulation and Analysis of Social Group Evolution.
- Hristo Koshutanski, Fabio Massacci:
Interactive access control for autonomic systems: From theory to implementation.
- Zhenwei Yu, Jeffrey J. P. Tsai, Thomas J. Weigert:
An adaptive automatically tuning intrusion detection system.
- Steven Y. Ko, Indranil Gupta, Yookyung Jo:
A new class of nature-inspired algorithms for self-adaptive peer-to-peer computing.
Volume 3, Number 4, November 2008
Last update Tue May 21 19:38:56 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ajoy Kumar Datta:
Introduction to special issue on stabilization, safety, and security of distributed systems.
- Dana Angluin, James Aspnes, Michael J. Fischer, Hong Jiang:
Self-stabilizing population protocols.
- Hui Cao, Emre Ertin, Anish Arora:
MiniMax equilibrium of networked differential games.
- Johanne Cohen, Anurag Dasgupta, Sukumar Ghosh, Sébastien Tixeuil:
An exercise in selfish stabilization.
- Yoann Dieudonné, Ouiddad Labbani-Igbida, Franck Petit:
Circle formation of weak mobile robots.
- Shlomi Dolev, Reuven Yagel:
Self-stabilizing device drivers.
- Ehab S. Elmallah, Mohamed G. Gouda, Sandeep S. Kulkarni:
- Kajari Ghosh Dastidar, Ted Herman, Colette Johnen:
Safe peer-to-peer self-downloading.
- Rachid Guerraoui, Nancy A. Lynch:
A general characterization of indulgence.