Volume 395, Number 1, April 2008
Volume 395, Numbers 2-3, May 2008 SAIL - String Algorithms, Information and Learning:
Dedicated to Professor Alberto Apostolico on the occasion of his 60th birthday
- Raffaele Giancarlo, Stefano Lonardi:
Foreword: Special issue in honor of the 60th Birthday of Professor Alberto Apostolico: Work is for people who do not know how to: SAIL - String Algorithms, Information and Learning.
Last update Tue May 21 19:44:37 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cinzia Pizzi, Esko Ukkonen:
Fast profile matching algorithms - A survey.
- Matteo Comin, Laxmi Parida:
Detection of subtle variations as consensus motifs.
- Claire Lemaitre, Marie-France Sagot:
A small trip in the untranquil world of genomes: A survey on the detection and analysis of genome rearrangement breakpoints.
- Max A. Alekseyev, Pavel A. Pevzner:
Multi-break rearrangements and chromosomal evolution.
- Philippe Jacquet, Gadiel Seroussi, Wojciech Szpankowski:
On the entropy of a hidden Markov process.
- Klaus-Bernd Schürmann, Jens Stoye:
Counting suffix arrays and strings.
- Mark-Jan Nederhof, Giorgio Satta:
Computation of distances for regular and context-free probabilistic languages.
- Costas S. Iliopoulos, M. Sohel Rahman:
Algorithms for computing variants of the longest common subsequence problem.
- Jin Wook Kim, Amihood Amir, Gad M. Landau, Kunsoo Park:
Computing similarity of run-length encoded strings with affine gap penalty.
- Maxime Crochemore, Danny Hermelin, Gad M. Landau, Dror Rawitz, Stéphane Vialette:
Approximating the 2-interval pattern problem.
- Amihood Amir, Eran Chencinski, Costas S. Iliopoulos, Tsvi Kopelowitz, Hui Zhang:
Property matching and weighted matching.