Volume 21, Number 1, January 2010
- Derong Liu:
Editorial: the IEEE transactions on neural networks 2010 and beyond.
- Zidong Wang, Yao Wang, Yurong Liu:
Global synchronization for discrete-time stochastic complex networks with randomly occurred nonlinearities and mixed time delays.
- Xun Liang:
An effective method of pruning support vector machine classifiers.
- Zhanshan Wang, Huaguang Zhang:
Global asymptotic stability of reaction-diffusion Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with continuously distributed delays.
- Travis Dierks, Sarangapani Jagannathan:
Output feedback control of a quadrotor UAV using neural networks.
- Cheng Hu, Haijun Jiang, Zhidong Teng:
Impulsive control and synchronization for delayed neural networks with reaction-diffusion terms.
- Yong Xiang, Sze Kui Ng, Van Khanh Nguyen:
Blind separation of mutually correlated sources using precoders.
- Huaguang Zhang, Zhenwei Liu, Guang-Bin Huang, Zhanshan Wang:
Novel weighting-delay-based stability criteria for recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Nizar Bouguila, Djemel Ziou:
A Dirichlet process mixture of generalized Dirichlet distributions for proportional data modeling.
- Junbin Gao, Jun Zhang, David Tien:
Relevance units latent variable model and nonlinear dimensionality reduction.
- Whye Loon Tung, Chai Quek:
eFSM: a novel online neural-fuzzy semantic memory model.
- Yoan Miche, Antti Sorjamaa, Patrick Bas, Olli Simula, Christian Jutten, Amaury Lendasse:
OP-ELM: optimally pruned extreme learning machine.
- Bing-Yu Sun, Xiaoming Zhang, Jiuyong Li, Xue-Min Mao:
Feature fusion using locally linear embedding for classification.
- Rongni Yang, Zexu Zhang, Peng Shi:
Exponential stability on stochastic neural networks with discrete interval and distributed delays.
- Xiangyu Kong, Changhua Hu, Chongzhao Han:
On the discrete-time dynamics of a class of self-stabilizing MCA extraction algorithms.
Volume 21, Number 2, February 2010
- Weiling Cai, Songcan Chen, Daoqiang Zhang:
A multiobjective simultaneous learning framework for clustering and classification.
- Yoshikazu Washizawa:
Feature extraction using constrained approximation and suppression.
- Renata Lúcia Mendonça Ernesto do Rêgo, Aluizio Fausto Ribeiro Araújo, Fernando Buarque de Lima Neto:
Growing self-reconstruction maps.
- Yoshihiro Hayakawa, Koji Nakajima:
Design of the inverse function delayed neural network for solving combinatorial optimization problems.
- Zhe Sun, Zengke Zhang, Huangang Wang, Min Jiang:
Cutting plane method for continuously constrained kernel-based regression.
- Vicente Zarzoso, Pierre Comon:
Robust independent component analysis by iterative maximization of the kurtosis contrast with algebraic optimal step size.
- Derrick Takeshi Mirikitani, Nikolay I. Nikolaev:
Recursive Bayesian recurrent neural networks for time-series modeling.
- Stefano Ferrari, Francesco Bellocchio, Vincenzo Piuri, N. Alberto Borghese:
A hierarchical RBF online learning algorithm for real-time 3-D scanner.
- Simeon A. Bamford, Alan F. Murray, David J. Willshaw:
Large developing receptive fields using a distributed and locally reprogrammable address-event receiver.
- Jiancheng Sun, Chongxun Zheng, Xiaohe Li, Yatong Zhou:
Analysis of the distance between two classes for tuning SVM hyperparameters.
- Fei Wang, Bin Zhao, Changshui Zhang:
Linear time maximum margin clustering.
- Sang Wan Lee, Zeungnam Bien:
Representation of a fisher criterion function in a kernel feature space.
- Zhiqiang Zuo, Cuili Yang, Yijing Wang:
A new method for stability analysis of recurrent neural networks with interval time-varying delay.
- Weisheng Chen, Licheng Jiao:
Adaptive tracking for periodically time-varying and nonlinearly parameterized systems using multilayer neural networks.
- Fabrizio Angiulli, Annabella Astorino:
Scaling up support vector machines using nearest neighbor condensation.
Volume 21, Number 3, March 2010
- Sintiani Dewi Teddy, Chai Quek, Edmund Ming-Kit Lai, A. Cinar:
PSECMAC intelligent insulin schedule for diabetic blood glucose management under nonmeal announcement.
- Saichon Jaiyen, Chidchanok Lursinsap, Suphakant Phimoltares:
A very fast neural learning for classification using only new incoming datum.
- Wenming Zheng, Zhouchen Lin, Xiaoou Tang:
A rank-one update algorithm for fast solving kernel Foley-Sammon optimal discriminant vectors.
- Balaje T. Thumati, Sarangapani Jagannathan:
A model-based fault-detection and prediction scheme for nonlinear multivariable discrete-time systems with asymptotic stability guarantees.
- Sergio Decherchi, Sandro Ridella, Rodolfo Zunino, Paolo Gastaldo, Davide Anguita:
Using unsupervised analysis to constrain generalization bounds for support vector classifiers.
- Ju Hong Ge, Jian Xu:
Computation of synchronized periodic solution in a BAM network with two delays.
- Chong Jin Ong, Shiyun Shao, Jianbo Yang:
An improved algorithm for the solution of the regularization path of support vector machine.
- Qing Song:
On the weight convergence of Elman networks.
- Delu Zeng, Zhiheng Zhou, Shengli Xie:
Coarse-to-fine boundary location with a SOM-like method.
- Zhang Yi:
Foundations of implementing the competitive layer model by Lotka-Volterra recurrent neural networks.
- Wu-Hua Chen, Wei Xing Zheng:
Robust stability analysis for stochastic neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Manish Narwaria, Weisi Lin:
Objective image quality assessment based on support vector regression.
- Kadim Tasdemir:
Graph based representations of density distribution and distances for self-organizing maps.
Volume 21, Number 4, April 2010
- Assem Kaylani, Michael Georgiopoulos, Mansooreh Mollaghasemi, Georgios C. Anagnostopoulos, Christopher Sentelle, Mingyu Zhong:
An adaptive multiobjective approach to evolving ART architectures.
- Wei-Shi Zheng, Jian-Huang Lai, Pong Chi Yuen:
Penalized preimage learning in kernel principal component analysis.
- Wangli He, Jinde Cao:
Exponential synchronization of hybrid coupled networks with delayed coupling.
- Daizhan Cheng, Hongsheng Qi:
State-space analysis of Boolean networks.
- Djamel Bouchaffra:
Conformation-based hidden Markov models: application to human face identification.
- José Antonio Pérez-Carrasco, Begoña Acha, Carmen Serrano, Luis A. Camuñas-Mesa, Teresa Serrano-Gotarredona, Bernabé Linares-Barranco:
Fast vision through frameless event-based sensing and convolutional processing: application to texture recognition.
- Jun Liu, Songcan Chen, Zhi-Hua Zhou, Xiaoyang Tan:
Generalized low-rank approximations of matrices revisited.
- Cheolhwan Oh, Stanislaw H. Zak:
Large-scale pattern storage and retrieval using generalized brain-state-in-a-box neural networks.
- Kai Zhang, James T. Kwok:
Simplifying mixture models through function approximation.
- Chunhua Shen, Hanxi Li:
Boosting through optimization of margin distributions.
- Burcu Erkmen, Nihan Kahraman, Revna Acar Vural, Tülay Yildirim:
Conic section function neural network circuitry for offline signature recognition.
- Marcos Angel Gonzalez-Olvera, Yu Tang:
Black-box identification of a class of nonlinear systems by a recurrent neurofuzzy network.
- Hamse Y. Mussa, Robert C. Glen:
Memory-efficient fully coupled filtering approach for observational model building.
- Cristiano Cervellera:
Lattice point sets for deterministic learning and approximate optimization problems.
- Zhengguang Wu, Hongye Su, Jian Chu, Wuneng Zhou:
Improved delay-dependent stability condition of discrete recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays.
Volume 21, Number 5, May 2010
- Yaman Aksu, David J. Miller, George Kesidis, Qing X. Yang:
Margin-maximizing feature elimination methods for linear and nonlinear kernel-based discriminant functions.
- Leonid I. Perlovsky:
Neural mechanisms of the mind, Aristotle, Zadeh, and fMRI.
- Zhirong Yang, Erkki Oja:
Linear and nonlinear projective nonnegative matrix factorization.
- Juan Carlos Fernández Caballero, Francisco José Martínez, César Hervás, Pedro Antonio Gutiérrez:
Sensitivity versus accuracy in multiclass problems using memetic Pareto evolutionary neural networks.
- Yuguang Fang, Michael A. Cohen, Thomas G. Kincaid:
Dynamic analysis of a general class of winner-take-all competitive neural networks.
- Sarunas Raudys, Rimantas Kybartas, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas:
Multicategory nets of single-layer perceptrons: complexity and sample-size issues.
- Mou Chen, Shuzhi Sam Ge, Bernard Voon Ee How:
Robust adaptive neural network control for a class of uncertain MIMO nonlinear systems with input nonlinearities.
- Taghi M. Khoshgoftaar, Jason Van Hulse, Amri Napolitano:
Supervised neural network modeling: an empirical investigation into learning from imbalanced data with labeling errors.
- Petra Schneider, Kerstin Bunte, Han Stiekema, Barbara Hammer, Thomas Villmann, Michael Biehl:
Regularization in matrix relevance learning.
- Simone Fiori:
Learning by natural gradient on noncompact matrix-type pseudo-Riemannian manifolds.
- Luping Zhou, Lei Wang, Chunhua Shen:
Feature selection with redundancy-constrained class separability.
- Danil V. Prokhorov:
A convolutional learning system for object classification in 3-D lidar data.
- Vicente Zarzoso, Pierre Comon, Ronald Phlypo:
A contrast function for independent component analysis without permutation ambiguity.
Volume 21, Number 6, June 2010
- Prashanta Kumar Patra, Muktikanta Sahu, Subasish Mohapatra, Ronak Kumar Samantray:
File access prediction using neural networks.
- Ping Sun, Xin Yao:
Sparse approximation through boosting for learning large scale kernel machines.
- Daqing Guo, Chunguang Li:
Self-sustained irregular activity in 2-D small-world networks of excitatory and inhibitory neurons.
- Hennie Daniels, Marina Velikova:
Monotone and partially monotone neural networks.
- Xing-Bao Gao, Li-Zhi Liao:
A new one-layer neural network for linear and quadratic programming.
- Bogdan M. Wilamowski, Hao Yu:
Improved computation for Levenberg-Marquardt training.
- Kevin I.-J. Ho, Chi-Sing Leung, John Sum:
Convergence and objective functions of some fault/noise-injection-based online learning algorithms for RBF networks.
- Mauro Tucci, Marco Raugi:
Adaptive FIR neural model for centroid learning in self-organizing maps.
- Rafal Dlugosz, Tomasz Talaska, Witold Pedrycz, Ryszard Wojtyna:
Realization of the conscience mechanism in CMOS implementation of winner-takes-all self-organizing neural networks.
- Oswaldo Ludwig, Urbano Nunes:
Novel maximum-margin training algorithms for supervised neural networks.
- Javan Tan, Chai Quek:
A BCM theory of meta-plasticity for online self-reorganizing fuzzy-associative learning.
- Sotirios P. Chatzis, Gabriel Tsechpenakis:
The infinite hidden Markov random field model.
- Evaldo Araújo De Oliveira, Nestor Caticha:
Inference from aging information.
- Santanu Ghorai, Anirban Mukherjee, Pranab K. Dutta:
Discriminant analysis for fast multiclass data classification through regularized kernel function approximation.
Volume 21, Number 7, July 2010
- Zenglin Xu, Irwin King, Michael R. Lyu, Rong Jin:
Discriminative semi-supervised feature selection via manifold regularization.
- Masayuki Karasuyama, Ichiro Takeuchi:
Multiple incremental decremental learning of support vector machines.
- Masaki Kobayashi:
Exceptional reducibility of complex-valued neural networks.
- Xiaolin Hu, Changyin Sun, Bo Zhang:
Design of recurrent neural networks for solving constrained least absolute deviation problems.
- Basabdatta Sen Bhattacharya, Stephen B. Furber:
Biologically inspired means for rank-order encoding images: a quantitative analysis.
- Chengde Zheng, Huaguang Zhang, Zhanshan Wang:
An augmented LKF approach involving derivative information of both state and delay.
- Walter Allegretto, Duccio Papini, Mauro Forti:
Common asymptotic behavior of solutions and almost periodicity for discontinuous, delayed, and impulsive neural networks.
- Wu-Hua Chen, Wei Xing Zheng:
A new method for complete stability analysis of cellular neural networks with time delay.
- Qingshan Liu, Chuangyin Dang, Jinde Cao:
A novel recurrent neural network with one neuron and finite-time convergence for k-winners-take-all operation.
- Chih-Min Lin, Li-Yang Chen, Daniel S. Yeung:
Adaptive filter design using recurrent cerebellar model articulation controller.
- Agustín Gajate, Rodolfo E. Haber, Pastora I. Vega, José R. Alique:
A transductive neuro-fuzzy controller: application to a drilling process.
- Badong Chen, Yu Zhu, Jinchun Hu:
Mean-square convergence analysis of ADALINE training with minimum error entropy criterion.
- Vu N. Phat, H. Trinh:
Exponential stabilization of neural networks with various activation functions and mixed time-varying delays.
- Huajin Tang, Haizhou Li, Zhang Yi:
A discrete-time neural network for optimization problems with hybrid constraints.
- Yuanqing Li, Shun-ichi Amari:
Two conditions for equivalence of 0-norm solution and 1-norm solution in sparse representation.
Volume 21, Number 8, August 2010
- Chunhua Feng, Réjean Plamondon, Christian O'Reilly:
On some necessary and sufficient conditions for a recurrent neural network model with time delays to generate oscillations.
- Jianyong Sun, Ata Kabán:
A fast algorithm for robust mixtures in the presence of measurement errors.
- Johnny Wei-Hsun Kao, Stevan M. Berber, Vojislav Kecman:
Blind multiuser detector for chaos-based CDMA using support vector machine.
- Andrew Chi-Sing Leung, Hongjiang Wang, John Sum:
On the selection of weight decay parameter for faulty networks.
- Elias B. Kosmatopoulos:
Control of unknown nonlinear systems with efficient transient performance using concurrent exploitation and exploration.
- John Seiffertt, Donald C. Wunsch:
Backpropagation and ordered derivatives in the time scales calculus.
- Baohua Li, Jennie Si:
Approximate robust policy iteration using multilayer perceptron neural networks for discounted infinite-horizon Markov decision processes with uncertain correlated transition matrices.
- Eduardo Rodriguez-Martinez, John Yannis Goulermas, Tingting Mu, Jason F. Ralph:
Automatic induction of projection pursuit indices.
- Yi-Hung Liu, Yan-Chen Liu, Yen-Jen Chen:
Fast support vector data descriptions for novelty detection.
- Quanxin Zhu, Jinde Cao:
Robust exponential stability of Markovian jump impulsive stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with mixed time delays.
- Thanh Minh Nguyen, Q. M. Jonathan Wu, Siddhant Ahuja:
An extension of the standard mixture model for image segmentation.
- Beibei Ren, Shuzhi Sam Ge, Keng Peng Tee, Tong Heng Lee:
Adaptive neural control for output feedback nonlinear systems using a barrier Lyapunov function.
- Miguel Lázaro-Gredilla, Aníbal R. Figueiras-Vidal:
Marginalized neural network mixtures for large-scale regression.
- Long Cheng, Zeng-Guang Hou, Min Tan, Yingzi Lin, Wenjun Chris Zhang:
Neural-network-based adaptive leader-following control for multiagent systems with uncertainties.
- Donglian Qi, Meiqin Liu, Meikang Qiu, Senlin Zhang:
Exponential H INFINITY synchronization of general discrete-time chaotic neural networks with or without time delays.
- Tao Li, Aiguo Song, Shumin Fei, Ting Wang:
Delay-derivative-dependent stability for delayed neural networks with unbound distributed delay.
- Zhigang Zeng, Tingwen Huang, Wei Xing Zheng:
Multistability of recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays and the piecewise linear activation function.
Volume 21, Number 9, September 2010
- Shuning Wang, Xiaolin Huang, Yeung Yam:
A neural network of smooth hinge functions.
- Ligang Wu, Zhiguang Feng, Wei Xing Zheng:
Exponential stability analysis for delayed neural networks with switching parameters: average dwell time approach.
- Sung Hwan Won, Iickho Song, Sun-Young Lee, Cheol Hoon Park:
Identification of finite state automata with a class of recurrent neural networks.
- Ming Sun, Lin Zhao, Wei Cao, Yao-qun Xu, Xuefeng Dai, Xiaoxu Wang:
Novel hysteretic noisy chaotic neural network for broadcast scheduling problems in packet radio networks.
- José Luis Aznarte, José Manuel Benítez:
Equivalences between neural-autoregressive time series models and fuzzy systems.
- Mingming Sun, Jian Yang, Chuancai Liu, Jingyu Yang:
Similarity preserving principal curve: an optimal 1-D feature extractor for data representation.
- An-Min Zou, Krishna Dev Kumar, Zeng-Guang Hou:
Quaternion-based adaptive output feedback attitude control of spacecraft using Chebyshev neural networks.
- Yoshikazu Washizawa, Yukihiko Yamashita, Toshihisa Tanaka, Andrzej Cichocki:
Blind extraction of global signal from multi-channel noisy observations.
- Lu Xu, Tommy W. S. Chow:
Self-organizing potential field network: a new optimization algorithm.
- Jun Wang:
Analysis and design of a k-winners-take-all model with a single state variable and the heaviside step activation function.
- Konstantin Y. Volyanskyy, Wassim M. Haddad:
A Q-modification neuroadaptive control architecture for discrete-time systems.
- Hsin Chen, Sylvain Saïghi, Laure Buhry, Sylvie Renaud:
Real-time simulation of biologically realistic stochastic neurons in VLSI.
- Muzhou Hou, Xuli Han:
Constructive approximation to multivariate function by decay RBF neural network.
- Chunhua Shen, Junae Kim, Lei Wang:
Scalable large-margin Mahalanobis distance metric learning.
Volume 21, Number 10, October 2010
- Seung-Mook Baek, Jung-Wook Park:
Hessian matrix estimation in hybrid systems based on an embedded FFNN.
- Ezequiel López-Rubio:
Probabilistic self-organizing maps for continuous data.
- Xiaodi Li, Jianhua Shen:
LMI approach for stationary oscillation of interval neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays under impulsive perturbations.
- Wenliang Zhong, Weike Pan, James T. Kwok, Ivor W. Tsang:
Incorporating the loss function into discriminative clustering of structured outputs.
- Kai Zhang, James T. Kwok:
Clustered Nyström method for large scale manifold learning and dimension reduction.
- Ioannis Psorakis, Theodoros Damoulas, Mark A. Girolami:
Multiclass relevance vector machines: sparsity and accuracy.
- Sevcan Yilmaz, Yusuf Oysal:
Fuzzy wavelet neural network models for prediction and identification of dynamical systems.
- Jialue Fan, Wei Xu, Ying Wu, Yihong Gong:
Human tracking using convolutional neural networks.
- Sheng Chen, Haibo He, Edwardo A. Garcia:
RAMOBoost: ranked minority oversampling in boosting.
- Zhenkun Huang, Xinghua Wang, Chunhua Feng:
Multiperiodicity of periodically oscillated discrete-time neural networks with transient excitatory self-connections and sigmoidal nonlinearities.
- Xinsong Yang, Jinde Cao, Yao Long, Weiguo Rui:
Adaptive lag synchronization for competitive neural networks with mixed delays and uncertain hybrid perturbations.
- Jan Faigl:
Approximate solution of the multiple watchman routes problem with restricted visibility range.
- Danmei Chen, Sheng Li, Zoe Kourtzi, Si Wu:
Behavior-constrained support vector machines for fMRI data analysis.
- Fei Cheng, Jiangsheng Yu, Huilin Xiong:
Facial expression recognition in JAFFE dataset based on Gaussian process classification.
- Jiali Yu, Zhang Yi, Jiliu Zhou:
Continuous attractors of Lotka-Volterra recurrent neural networks with infinite neurons.
Volume 21, Number 11, November 2010
- Joo Heon Shin, Dave Smith, Waldemar Swiercz, Kevin Staley, John T. Rickard, J. Montero, Lukasz A. Kurgan, Krzysztof J. Cios:
Recognition of Partially Occluded and Rotated Images With a Network of Spiking Neurons.
- Zhenwei Liu, Huaguang Zhang, Qingling Zhang:
Novel Stability Analysis for Recurrent Neural Networks With Multiple Delays via Line Integral-Type L-K Functional.
- H. Yoshino, Chen Dong, Yoshikazu Washizawa, Y. Yamashita:
Kernel Wiener Filter and Its Application to Pattern Recognition.
- Eduardo Bayro-Corrochano, Nancy Arana-Daniel:
Clifford Support Vector Machines for Classification, Regression, and Recurrence.
- Jaroslaw Piersa, Filip Piekniewski, Tomasz Schreiber:
Theoretical Model for Mesoscopic-Level Scale-Free Self-Organization of Functional Brain Networks.
- N. Boely, R. M. Botez:
New Approach for the Identification and Validation of a Nonlinear F/A-18 Model by Use of Neural Networks.
- B. Gas:
Self-Organizing MultiLayer Perceptron.
- Daniel Le Ly, Paul Chow:
High-Performance Reconfigurable Hardware Architecture for Restricted Boltzmann Machines.
- Bogdan M. Wilamowski, Hao Yu:
Neural Network Learning Without Backpropagation.
- Min Wang, Shuzhi Sam Ge, Keum-Shik Hong:
Approximation-Based Adaptive Tracking Control of Pure-Feedback Nonlinear Systems With Multiple Unknown Time-Varying Delays.
- John J. Wade, L. J. McDaid, Jose A. Santos, Heather M. Sayers:
SWAT: A Spiking Neural Network Training Algorithm for Classification Problems.
- Enliang Hu, Songcan Chen, Daoqiang Zhang, Xuesong Yin:
Semisupervised Kernel Matrix Learning by Kernel Propagation.
- Hongyi Li, Huijun Gao, Peng Shi:
New Passivity Analysis for Neural Networks With Discrete and Distributed Delays.
- Yang Liu, Yan Liu, Keith C. C. Chan:
Tensor Distance Based Multilinear Locality-Preserved Maximum Information Embedding.
Volume 21, Number 12, December 2010
Last update Thu May 23 16:06:07 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Charalampos P. Bechlioulis, Zoe Doulgeri, George A. Rovithakis:
Neuro-Adaptive Force/Position Control With Prescribed Performance and Guaranteed Contact Maintenance.
- Roland Badeau, Nancy Bertin, Emmanuel Vincent:
Stability Analysis of Multiplicative Update Algorithms and Application to Nonnegative Matrix Factorization.
- S.-S. Yang, C.-L. Ho, S. Siu:
Computing and Analyzing the Sensitivity of MLP Due to the Errors of the i.i.d. Inputs and Weights Based on CLT.
- Nikolay V. Manyakov, Rufin Vogels, Marc M. Van Hulle:
Decoding Stimulus-Reward Pairing From Local Field Potentials Recorded From Monkey Visual Cortex.
- D. D. Nguyen, K. Matsumoto, Y. Takishima, Kenji Hashimoto:
Condensed Vector Machines: Learning Fast Machine for Large Data.
- Ahmed M. Allam, Hazem M. Abbas:
On the Improvement of Neural Cryptography Using Erroneous Transmitted Information With Error Prediction.
- Grigorios Tzortzis, C. L. Likas:
Multiple View Clustering Using a Weighted Combination of Exemplar-Based Mixture Models.
- Igor N. Aizenberg:
Periodic Activation Function and a Modified Learning Algorithm for the Multivalued Neuron.
- Alexander Russell, Garrick Orchard, Yi Dong, Stefan Mihalas, Ernst Niebur, Jonathan Tapson, Ralph Etienne-Cummings:
Optimization Methods for Spiking Neurons and Networks.
- Zhouyu Fu, Antonio Robles-Kelly, Jun Zhou:
Mixing Linear SVMs for Nonlinear Classification.
- Z. M. Wang, Qing Song, Yeng Chai Soh, Kang Sim:
Robust Curve Clustering Based on a Multivariate t -Distribution Model.
- Isaac Triguero, Salvador García, Francisco Herrera:
IPADE: Iterative Prototype Adjustment for Nearest Neighbor Classification.
- S. Huh, D. Lee:
Linear Discriminant Analysis for Signatures.