Volume 2, Number 1, February 2006
- Bo Hong, Feng Wang, Scott A. Brandt, Darrell D. E. Long, Thomas J. E. Schwarz:
Using MEMS-based storage in computer systems - MEMS storage architectures.
- Jen-Wei Hsieh, Tei-Wei Kuo, Li-Pin Chang:
Efficient identification of hot data for flash memory storage systems.
- Sudhanva Gurumurthi, Anand Sivasubramaniam:
Thermal issues in disk drive design: Challenges and possible solutions.
- Charles P. Wright, Jay Dave, Puja Gupta, Harikesavan Krishnan, David P. Quigley, Erez Zadok, Mohammad Nayyer Zubair:
Versatility and Unix semantics in namespace unification.
Volume 2, Number 2, May 2006
- Einar Mykletun, Maithili Narasimha, Gene Tsudik:
Authentication and integrity in outsourced databases.
- Bo Hong, Scott A. Brandt, Darrell D. E. Long, Ethan L. Miller, Ying Lin:
Using MEMS-based storage in computer systems - device modeling and management.
- Erez Zadok, Rakesh Iyer, Nikolai Joukov, Gopalan Sivathanu, Charles P. Wright:
On incremental file system development.
- Satoshi Sugahara, Masaaki Tanaka:
Spin MOSFETs as a basis for spintronics.
Volume 2, Number 3, August 2006
- Sudharshan S. Vazhkudai, Xiaosong Ma, Vincent W. Freeh, Jonathan W. Strickland, Nandan Tammineedi, Tyler A. Simon, Stephen L. Scott:
Constructing collaborative desktop storage caches for large scientific datasets.
- Youjip Won, Hyungkyu Chang, Jaemin Ryu, Yongdai Kim, Junseok Shim:
Intelligent storage: Cross-layer optimization for soft real-time workload.
- Jianyong Zhang, Anand Sivasubramaniam, Qian Wang, Alma Riska, Erik Riedel:
Storage performance virtualization via throughput and latency control.
- An-I Andy Wang, Geoffrey H. Kuenning, Peter L. Reiher, Gerald J. Popek:
The Conquest file system: Better performance through a disk/persistent-RAM hybrid design.
- Gokhan Memik, Mahmut T. Kandemir, Wei-keng Liao, Alok N. Choudhary:
Multicollective I/O: A technique for exploiting inter-file access patterns.
Volume 2, Number 4, November 2006
Last update Mon May 20 18:38:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sukwoo Kang, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
An approach to virtual allocation in storage systems.
- Mais Nijim, Xiao Qin, Tao Xie:
Modeling and improving security of a local disk system for write-intensive workloads.
- Deepak R. Bobbarjung, Suresh Jagannathan, Cezary Dubnicki:
Improving duplicate elimination in storage systems.
- Chin-Hsien Wu, Tei-Wei Kuo, Li-Pin Chang:
The Design of efficient initialization and crash recovery for log-based file systems over flash memory.
- Song Lin, Demetrios Zeinalipour-Yazti, Vana Kalogeraki, Dimitrios Gunopulos, Walid A. Najjar:
Efficient indexing data structures for flash-based sensor devices.