Volume 10, Number 1, January 2010 Recent Advances in Wireless Communications and Networks - Guest Editorials
Special Issue Papers
- Ruolin Zhou, Omer Mian, Xue Li, Bin Wang, Zhiqiang Wu:
A software-defined radio based cognitive radio demonstration over FM band.
- Stefan Geirhofer, Lang Tong, Brian M. Sadler:
A sensing-based cognitive coexistence method for interfering infrastructure and ad hoc systems.
- Jie Xiang, Yan Zhang, Tor Skeie:
Medium access control protocols in cognitive radio networks.
- Xueying Zhang, Cheng Li:
Constructing secured cognitive wireless networks: experiences and challenges.
- Tairan Wang, Zhifeng Tao, Andreas F. Molisch, Philip V. Orlik, Jinyun Zhang:
Adaptive antenna selection at mobile stations for SDMA in WiMAX networks.
- Mehrdad Dianati, Rahim Tafazolli, Xuemin Shen, Kshirasagar Naik:
Per-user service model for opportunistic scheduling scheme over fading channels.
- Angelo Paolo Castellani, Paolo Casari, Michele Zorzi:
TinyNET - a tiny network framework for TinyOS: description, implementation, and experimentation.
- Jiaping Liu, Yung Yi, Alexandre Proutiére, Mung Chiang, H. Vincent Poor:
Towards utility-optimal random access without message passing.
- Ju-Lan Hsu, Izhak Rubin:
Cross-layer design of joint routing and rate control in ad hoc wireless networks.
- Bilal R. Qazi, Jaafar M. H. Elmirghani:
PC-MAC: pico cellular MAC protocol for motorway vehicular multimedia communication (extended version).
- Ereth McKnight-MacNeil, Carlos H. Rentel, Thomas Kunz:
Behavior of clock-sampling mutual network synchronization in wireless sensor networks: convergence and security.
Volume 10, Number 2, February 2010
- Chu-Fu Wang, Jen-Wen Ding, Chun-Chia Lee:
Joint optimization of energy allocation and routing problems in wireless sensor networks.
- Zouheir Rezki, David Haccoun, François Gagnon, Wessam Ajib:
Diversity-multiplexing tradeoff over correlated Rayleigh fading channels: a non-asymptotic analysis.
- F. de S. Chaves, Francisco Rodrigo P. Cavalcanti, R. A. de Oliveira Neto, R. B. Santos:
Opportunistic distributed power control with adaptive QoS and fairness for wireless networks.
- Olabisi Emmanuel Falowo, H. Anthony Chan:
Heuristic RAT selection policy to minimize call blocking probability in next generation wireless networks.
- Hsin-Yi Lee, Yi-Bing Lin, Ching-Feng Liang, Shiang-Ming Huang:
ITRI-WiMAXT: A WiMAX conformance testing tool.
- Mugen Peng, Wenbo Wang, Jie Zhang:
Investigation of capacity and call admission control schemes in TD-SCDMA uplink systems employing smart antenna techniques.
- Jung Hyon Jun, Young-June Choi, Saewoong Bahk:
Analysis of a robust and energy efficient transmission scheduling protocol in single-hop ad hoc networks.
- S. Y. Wang, C. L. Chou, C. C. Lin:
On the characteristics of routing paths and the performance of routing protocols in vehicle-formed mobile ad hoc networks on highways.
- Yi-Jen Lu, Tsang-Ling Sheu:
Lifetime maximization schemes under end-to-end frame-error constraints in wireless multimedia sensor networks.
- Khoa N. Le:
BER of OFDM in Rayleigh fading environments with selective diversity.
Volume 10, Number 3, March 2010 Research Articles
Special Issue Papers
- Torsha Banerjee, Bin Xie, Jung Hyun Jun, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Increasing lifetime of wireless sensor networks using controllable mobile cluster heads.
- Ki Won Sung, Chae Y. Lee:
Distributed timeslot allocation with crossed slots in CDMA-TDD systems.
- Shu Li, Yongfa Hong, Changjun Jiang, Cheng Wang:
Multicast capacity and delay trade-offs in ad hoc networks with random iid mobility model.
- Jorge Munilla, Alberto Peinado:
Enhanced low-cost RFID protocol to detect relay attacks.
- Mehrdad Dianati, Rahim Tafazolli, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen, Kshirasagar Naik:
Call admission control with opportunistic scheduling scheme.
- Falah H. Ali, Indu Shakya:
Collaborative spreading for the downlink of overloaded CDMA.
- Jen-Yi Pan, Wei-Jen Lin, Ting-Wei Hsu, Kai-Fung Pan:
Associative IP paging based on hierarchical mobile IPv6.
- Sang-Jo Yoo, Nada Golmie:
Policy-based scanning with QoS support for seamless handovers in wireless networks.
Volume 10, Number 4, April 2010 Research Articles
- Kwang-Cheng Chen, Bilge Kartal Çetin, Yu-Cheng Peng, Neeli Rashmi Prasad, Jin Wang, Sungyoung Lee:
Routing for cognitive radio networks consisting of opportunistic links.
- Kwang-Cheng Chen, Peng-Yu Chen, Neeli Rashmi Prasad, Ying-Chang Liang, Sumei Sun:
Trusted cognitive radio networking.
- Matthias Witt, Volker Turau:
Robust and low-communication geographic routing for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Mohamed Hassan, Taha Landolsi:
A retransmission-based scheme for video streaming over wireless channels.
- Huadong Ma, Dongmei Zhang, Bin Wan:
IRS: application reconfiguration scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Ho Van Khuong, Tho Le-Ngoc:
A bandwidth-efficient cooperative relaying scheme with hard interference cancellation and iterative decoding.
- Hai Jiang, Ping Wang, H. Vincent Poor, Weihua Zhuang:
A distributed MAC scheme supporting voice services in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Tran Hoang Hai, Eui-nam Huh, Minho Jo:
A lightweight intrusion detection framework for wireless sensor networks.
- Pu Wang, Jun Zheng, Fang Yang, Cheng Li:
Joint data aggregation and encryption using Slepian-Wolf coding for clustered wireless sensor networks.
- Xiaohu Ge, Yang Yang, Cheng-Xiang Wang, Ying-Zhuang Liu, Chuang Liu, Lin Xiang:
Characteristics analysis and modeling of frame traffic in 802.11 wireless networks.
Volume 10, Number 5, May 2010 Quality of Service and Security in Wireless and Mobile Networks
Special Issue Papers
- Gennaro Boggia, Pietro Camarda, Luigi Alfredo Grieco:
Scheduling channel time allocations in 802.15.3 WPANs for supporting multimedia applications.
- Feng Chen, Nan Wang, Reinhard German, Falko Dressler:
Simulation study of IEEE 802.15.4 LR-WPAN for industrial applications.
- Ioannis G. Askoxylakis, Boldizsár Bencsáth, Levente Buttyán, László Dóra, Vasilios A. Siris, D. Szili, István Vajda:
Securing multi-operator-based QoS-aware mesh networks: requirements and design options.
- Luminita Moraru, Pierre Leone, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas, José D. P. Rolim:
Path quality detection algorithms for near optimal geographic routing in sensor networks with obstacles.
- Sk. Md. Mizanur Rahman, Nidal Nasser, Tarik Taleb:
Secure timing synchronization for heterogeneous sensor network using pairing over elliptic curve.
- Yonglin Ren, Azzedine Boukerche:
ARMA: a scalable secure routing protocol with privacy protection for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Pedro Miguel Ruiz Martinez, Rafael Marín López, Francisco J. Ros, Juan A. Martinez:
Enhanced access control in hybrid MANETs through utility-based pre-authentication control.
- Ghada Alnifie, Robert Simon:
MULEPRO: a multi-channel response to jamming attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Tanveer Zia, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Quality of security through triple key scheme in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 10, Number 6, June 2010
- Waseem Sheikh, Arif Ghafoor:
An optimal bandwidth allocation and data droppage scheme for differentiated services in a wireless network.
- Lingyang Song, Yan Zhang, Rong Yu, Wenqing Yao:
QoS-aware packet forwarding in MIMO sensor networks: a cross-layer approach.
- Haixia Zhang, Dongfeng Yuan, Matthias Pätzold, Yi Wu, Van-Duc Nguyen:
A novel wideband space-time channel simulator based on the geometrical one-ring model with applications in MIMO-OFDM systems.
- Xuanli Wu, Xuejun Sha, Cheng Li, Naitong Zhang:
Pulse shaping for cognitive ultra-wideband communications.
- José Ramón Gállego, María Canales, Ángela Hernández-Solana, Antonio Valdovinos:
A TDMA MAC protocol for multiservice wireless ad hoc networks.
- Seyed Mohammad Mahdi Alavi, Michael J. Walsh, Martin J. Hayes:
Robust power control for IEEE 802.15.4 wireless sensor networks with round-trip time-delay uncertainty.
- Amit Dvir, Michael Segal:
Placing and maintaining a core node in wirelessad hoc networks.
- Xiaodong Lin, Rongxing Lu, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen:
MDPA: multidimensional privacy-preserving aggregation scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Sungkyu Cho, Hyojeong Shin, Seungjae Han, Hojung Cha, Rhan Ha:
Density-adaptive network reprogramming protocol for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 10, Number 7, July 2010
- Ren-Hung Hwang, Cheng-Chang Hoh, Chiung-Ying Wang:
Swarm intelligence-based anycast routing protocol in ubiquitous networks.
- Daniele Tarchi, Romano Fantacci, Emanuele Bonciani:
Analysis and comparison of scheduling techniques for a BWA OFDMA mobile system.
- Yan Yan, Baoxian Zhang, Jun Zheng, Jian Ma:
Hierarchical location service for wireless sensor networks with mobile sinks.
- Razvan Pitic, Federico Serrelli, Simone Redana, Antonio Capone:
Performance evaluation of utility-based scheduling schemes with QoS guarantees in IEEE 802.16/WiMAX systems.
- Jongwook Lee, Saewoong Bahk:
Energy efficient scheduling for downlink elastic traffic in wireless networks.
- Thomas H. Morris, V. S. S. Nair:
Private computing on public platforms: portable application security.
- Fen Hou, Pin-Han Ho, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen:
An efficient scheduling scheme with diverse traffic demands in IEEE 802.16 networks.
- Guangxiang Yuan, Mugen Peng, Wenbo Wang:
Opportunistic user cooperative relaying in TDMA-based wireless networks.
- Youngho Jo, Dapeng Wu:
On cracking direct-sequence spread-spectrum systems.
- A. Ali, Liza Abdul Latiff, Norsheila Fisal:
Simulation-based real-time routing protocol with load distribution in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 10, Number 8, August 2010
- Chen Chen, Lin Bai, Kai Cai, Jianhua He, Haige Xiang:
A network coding based interference cancelation scheme for wireless ad hoc networks.
- Lionel Gueguen, Berna Sayraç:
Radio access technology recognition by classification of low temporal resolution power spectrum measurements.
- Chengqun Wang, Jiming Chen, Youxian Sun:
Sensor network localization using kernel spectral regression.
- Jian Qi, Sonia Aïssa, Amine Maaref:
Cross-layer design for MIMO systems over spatially correlated and keyhole Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Wenkun Wen, Yuanping Zhou, Minghua Xia:
Cross-level PRC transmitter for TH-PAM UWB systems.
- Chih-Yung Chang, Jang-Ping Sheu, Sheng-Wen Chang, Yu-Chieh Chen:
A frequency-aware data-centric mechanism for wireless sensor networks.
- Huan Xuan Nguyen, Jinho Choi, Seong Rag Kim, Junyoung Nam:
Multi-group linear turbo equalization with intercell interference cancellation for MC-CDMA cellular systems.
- Bih-Hwang Lee, Hui-Cheng Lai:
Study on bandwidth control for multiple transmission rates in IEEE 802.11e EDCAF.
- Saeed Abu-Nimeh, Suku Nair:
Circumventing security toolbars and phishing filters via rogue wireless access points.
- Qing Wang, Pingyi Fan, Khaled Ben Letaief:
Throughput improvement and its tradeoff with the queuing delay in the diamond relay networks.
Volume 10, Number 9, September 2010 Wireless Technologies Advances for Emergency and Rural Communications
- Ibrahim W. Habib, Franco Mazzenga:
Wireless technologies advances for emergency and rural communications.
- Andrea Detti, Pierpaolo Loreti, Remo Pomposini:
On the performance anomaly in WiMAX networks.
- Giuseppe Araniti, Antonio Iera, Antonella Molinaro:
Effective service delivery and group management in integrated terrestrial-HAP systems for multicast communications.
- V. Carrozzo, G. Parca:
Hybrid network based on optical intersatellite communication links and WDM technology.
- Anelia Mitseva, Efthimia Aivaloglou, Maria Marchitti, Neeli Rashmi Prasad, Charalabos Skianis, Stefanos Gritzalis, Adrian Waller, Timothy Baugé, Sarah Pennington:
Towards adaptive security for convergent wireless sensor networks in beyond 3G environments.
- Yong-Sung Kim, Dong-Hee Kwon, Young-Joo Suh:
A client-based vertical handoff approach for seamless mobility across heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Karim Seada, Ahmed Helmy:
Geographic rendezvous-based architectures for emergency data dissemination.
- Wenxuan Guo, Xinming Huang, Youjian Liu:
Dynamic relay deployment for disaster area wireless networks.
- Xianbo Chen, Hazem H. Refai, Xiaomin Ma:
On the enhancements to IEEE 802.11 MAC and their suitability for safety-critical applications in VANET.
- Dawei Liu, Moon-Chuen Lee:
Mobility enhanced localization in outdoor environments.
Volume 10, Number 10, October 2010 Pervasive Computing Technology and Its Applications
- Bin Hu:
Special issue: pervasive computing technology and its applications.
- Junzhou Luo, Fang Dong, Jiuxin Cao, Aibo Song:
A novel task scheduling algorithm based on dynamic critical path and effective duplication for pervasive computing environment.
- Bin Hu, Bo Hu, JiZheng Wan, Dennis Majoe, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Lian Li, Qingguo Zhou:
Ontology-based ubiquitous monitoring and treatment against depression.
- Qingguo Zhou, Shuwei Bai, Bin Hu, Nicholas M. C. Guire, Lian Li:
A novel portable multimedia QoS monitor: independent and high efficiency.
- Wei He, Haiyang Wang:
Business process management with group features in pervasive environments.
- Andreas Holzinger, Alexander K. Nischelwitzer, Silvia Friedl, Bo Hu:
Towards life long learning: three models for ubiquitous applications.
- Jing Chi, Chunyang Yin, Meina Song, Junde Song, Xiaosu Zhan:
Generic service composition platform for pervasive E-Commerce.
- Bo Liu, Junzhou Luo, Jiuxin Cao:
Agent-based task representation and processing in pervasive computing environment.
Volume 10, Number 11, November 2010
- Shuo Ding:
Thorough protocol extensions for integrating DSR-based Mobile Ad Hoc Networks with the Internet.
- Ángela Hernández-Solana, Israel Guío, Antonio Valdovinos:
Radio resource allocation for interference management in mobile broadband OFDMA based networks.
- Mun-Suk Kim, SuKyoung Lee:
Load balancing and its performance evaluation for layer 3 and IEEE 802.21 frameworks in PMIPv6-based wireless networks.
- Yonghua Lin, Da Fan, Qing Wang, Jianwen Chen:
Uplink carrier frequency offset estimation for WiMAX OFDMA-based ranging.
- Ching-Hsiang Chuang, Phone Lin:
Performance study for HARQ-ARQ interaction of LTE.
- Jong Mook Won, Jung Soo Kim, W. M. Kim:
Adaptive reference code-based MAI cancellation for DS-CDMA.
- Javier Vía, Ignacio Santamaría, Jesús Pérez, Luis Vielva:
A new subspace method for blind estimation of selective MIMO-STBC channels.
- Mehri Mehrjoo, Somayeh Moazeni, Xuemin (Sherman) Shen:
Resource allocation in OFDMA networks based on interior point methods.
- Der-Jiunn Deng, Chih-Heng Ke, Han-Chieh Chao, Yueh-Min Huang:
On delay constrained CAC scheme and scheduling policy for CBR traffic in IEEE 802.11e wireless LANs.
- Peter King, Ramachandran Venkatesan, Cheng Li:
Modeling a shallow water acoustic communication channel using environmental data for seafloor sensor networks.
Volume 10, Number 12, December 2010 Innovative Communications for a Better Future
Last update Fri May 17 20:59:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lingyang Song, Yan Zhang, Nirwan Ansari, Jianwei Huang, Bechir Hamdaoui:
Innovative communications for a better future.
- Kazuaki Takeda, Fumiyuki Adachi:
Joint Tx/iterative Rx FDE for broadband direct-sequence code division multiple access.
- Qing Wang, Pingyi Fan:
On the relay position selection for the diamond network over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Hyungseok Yu, Gordon L. Stüber:
Outage probability for cooperative diversity with selective combining in cellular networks.
- Gary K. W. Wong, Qian Zhang, Danny H. K. Tsang:
Switching cost minimization in the IEEE 802.16e mobile WiMAX sleep mode operation.
- Kai-Hsiang Hu, Huai-Lei Fu, Phone Lin:
MBS zone configuration schemes for wireless multicast and broadcast service.
- Udayan Kumar, Gautam S. Thakur, Ahmed Helmy:
Proximity based trust-advisor using encounters for mobile societies: Analysis of four filters.
- Gretchen H. Lynn, Taieb Znati:
RoMR: robust multicast routing in mobile wireless networks.
- Jian Pu, Mounir Hamdi:
Utility-based fair bandwidth sharing in vehicular networks (extended).
- Khaled A. Ali, Jahangir H. Sarker, Hussein T. Mouftah:
A MAC protocol for cognitive wireless sensor body area networking.
- Romano Fantacci, Dania Marabissi, Daniele Tarchi:
A novel communication infrastructure for emergency management: the In.Sy.Eme. vision.
- Riccardo Manfrin, Andrea Zanella, Michele Zorzi:
CRABSS: CalRAdio-Based advanced Spectrum Scanner for cognitive networks.