Decision Support - An Examination of the DSS Discipline 2011 David Schuff, David B. Paradice, Frada Burstein, Daniel J. Power, Ramesh Sharda (Eds.):
Decision Support - An Examination of the DSS Discipline.
Annals of Information Systems Vol. 14 Springer 2011, ISBN 978-1-4419-6180-8
Last update Thu May 23 23:55:53 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paul Gray, Bob Johansen, Jay F. Nunamaker, Jeff Rodman, Gerald R. Wagner:
GDSS Past, Present, and Future.
- Daniel J. Power, Frada Burstein, Ramesh Sharda:
Reflections on the Past and Future of Decision Support Systems: Perspective of Eleven Pioneers.
- Sean Eom:
The Intellectual Structure of Decision Support Systems Research (1991-2004).
- John R. Drake, Dianne Hall, Teresa Lang:
Ethical Decision-Making and Implications for Decision Support.
- James B. Pick:
Web and Mobile Spatial Decision Support as Innovations: Comparison of United States and Hong Kong, China.
- Jeremy K. Hodges, Ronald D. Freeze:
Knowledge Management Capability in Education.
- Meira Levy, Nava Pliskin, Gilad Ravid:
Knowledge Warehouse for Decision Support in Critical Business Processes: Conceptual Modeling and Requirements Elicitation.
- Gokul Bhandari, Ziad Kobti, Anne W. Snowdon, Ashish Nakhwal, Shamual F. Rahaman, Carol A. Kolga:
Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation as a Tool for Decision Support for Managing Patient Falls in a Dynamic Hospital Setting.
- Frada Burstein, Pari Delir Haghighi, Arkady B. Zaslavsky:
Context-Aware Mobile Medical Emergency Management Decision Support System for Safe Transportation.
- Jim Courtney, Kristen L. Brewer, Randy Kuhn, Gerald R. Wagner:
General Motors Bailout Problem: A Teaching Case Using the Planners Lab™ Software.
- Gloria E. Phillips-Wren, Manuel Mora, Guisseppi A. Forgionne:
Assessing Today: Determining the Decision Value of Decision Support Systems.